Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

The 2005 AR's Political and religion forum awards!

Ladies and gentlemen

Welcome to the annual Anabolic Review’s Politics and religion forum awards awarded to our members.

This year, the political and religion forum was quite busy and active with our rich and colourful members that like to talk about everything and nothing and argue over the color of the sky! Still some members demarked themselves from others and we are here tonight to grant them their due.

For the year 2005, we have 21 awards to give!
    This year the awards are as follow:

1- Weirdest member
    2- The most arguing member
    3- Cutest member
    4- Redneck of the year
    5- Scientific member of the year
    6- Fanatic of the year
    7- Zionist member of the year
    8- Fun loving Zionist member of the year
    9- Fanatic muslim member of the year
    10- Fun loving terrorist of the year
    11- Fun loving member of the year
    12- Most arguing member of the year
    13- Religious member of the year (all faith wise)
    14- Gun nut of the year
    15- Most knowledge freak of the year
    16- The most “I am right” member of the year
    17- Rhetoric poster of the year
    18- Ugliest member of the year
    19- Most liberal member of the year
    20- Queen of the political forum
    21- King of the political forum

Here our first award, the WEIRDEST MEMBER, in this category we have as nominated;

Ironfreak, 3Vandoo and Badgerman, the winner for 2005 is IRONFREAK, unfortunately he so weird he was banned last week!

In second we have the most arguing member in this category we have a few nominees,
    We have militiaguy, Causasian, Aiz and Rak Ani, but this was a close race and for the year 2005, we give the award to Causasian! Congratulation!

The cutest member is the easiest contest around, this year we have a few nominee, first we have Rak Ani, 3Vandoo, Bouncer, unfortunately for 3Vandoo he was cut from the race because of his hairy ass, as for bouncer the judges decided he was too freckled to be cute, so we have to give the 2005 award for the cutest member to Rak Ani.

The Redneck award of the year was absolutely the easiest judging of all, it was granted
    By all the judges that the award is give to Bigen, congratulation Big!

The Scientific member of the year for 2005:

List of nominess: Johan, 3Vandoo, Aiz, the race was very close, after 3Vandoo failed to operated linux while trying to use his CCD camera into his telescope to look at a supernova while reading nature, Aiz failed to operate a portable missile launcher that was directed toward Militiaguy, so therefore the award is give to Johan!

The fanatic of the year is a very harduous and difficult race here at AR, many many candidates were nominated.

Militaguy: for his actions with Hezbollah
    Causasion: To have taken part in 10 Al-Queada playschool camps
    Aiz: Because I say so
    Rak Ani: Because the three above say so
    Bouncer: he hates british
    Tock: Liberalism is the key to everything!
    3Vandoo: ****ing british bastards, Free Ireland and Quebec!!!!!!!
    Johan: Everything is scientific!
    Book: Jesus says so
    Zoaib: He mixed Islam and nutrition!

This race was so close, that we give the award to all the members that post here at AR!

Zionist member of the year!

The Zionist member of the year is a race between 4 members, Bouncer, Rak Ani, Aiz and elite. The judges looked throughout the members, post and years they are here, and the race was very difficult. Therefore the award for Zionist of the year was giving out to George W Bush, as he post under the nickname of BDTR, unfortunately, George /BD is busy conquering Babylon, so Dick Cheney aka Cycleon will take the award for him

The Fun Loving Zionist of the year, is given out to Bouncer, he’s fun, he’s loving and he like the weather down in Israel, well I would too, anyway, snowing here!

The Fanatic Muslim of the year award, we have a few members that where nominated, first we have Militiaguy, but his nomination was taken out because he was seeing looking through Rak_Ani’s window down in Tel Aviv while spanking the Lebanese monkey.
    Secondly, Causasian was nominated but he listens to Emimem and likes the united staters too much! Third and finally Ironfreak was nominated and he was granted the title for many reasons. He claims to be a satanic, we got words that it was a coverup!

Congratulation Freak!

Fun Loving Terrorist of the year of 2005, the nominees are; Causasian, Militiaguy, Rak_Ani, 3Vandoo, Bouncer, Aiz, Badgerman.

The juries awarded the award to none of the mentioned above, but the award is given to Bigen because he has more guns than all terrorist groups together!

Fun loving member of the year, the award’s nominees are 3Vandoo, Johan, Bouncer, Bigen, beerbaron, the award is awarded to 3Vandoo

Most arguing member of the year 2005 is unanimously given out to Badgerman.

The Religious member of the year (all faith wise) for the year 2005 was a hard race, the nominees were 3Vandoo, Bouncer, Redketchup, Book, Ironfreak, Causasian and Miltia guy, after a close review of 3Vandoo’s file it was proven that he attends church one a year. Bouncer was taken out because he blasphemes too much while drinking the “black stuff” and cursing over mother jesus, those damn proddies! Redketchup nomination was taken out the list because we realized he was catsup, not ketchup. Causasian was also out because he defends too much everything muslim not even of his own business. Everyone muslim business is my business and they wonder why conflicts continues! Militia guy was rejected because he married 129 times so far with short term marriage, then the winner is Book with no contest at all

The gun nut of the year award was awarded to Militia’guy because he tried to sell his M60 on this site!!!!!!!!!

The most knowledgeable freak of the year is awarded to 3Vandoo, Hell just look at his degrees on the wall! (this selection was stolen)

The most “I am right” member of the year 2005 is awarded to Bouncer, because he’s either right or you are banned! LOOOL

Rhetoric poster of the year is awarded to Causasian, no justification needed!

The Ugliest member of the year is given out to Ironfreak, because he’s a satanic Egyptian who wants to join the marines and kill people, actually we got proofs that he’s a mix of Nasser and Yasser genes mixed with Sharon face, hell that’s just ****ing ugly!

Most liberal member of the year for 2005: TOCK!
    Queen of the political forum is awarded to Rak_Ani, not because of the “Zion Queen” episode but she’s the only female member who is here regularly!

King of the political forum is Militia guy, even with threatening to kill the Queen, we all know he love her very much deep in his heart and we know he was caught wanking off out of her window, so we think he could be a good King for AR’s political Queen. Of course if the Queen insist that MG is not her type, Prince Doodoo can do the woowoo too!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the 2005 award and all star team!

Thank you
    Last edited by 3Vandoo; 12-10-2005 at 08:22 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Free IronFreak!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Free IronFreak!

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Good idea but don't you think the number of memebrs is more than the number of awards?!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Free IronFreak!
    Is he still in jail?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao...nice Vandoo

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Ladies and gentlemen

Welcome to the annual Anabolic Review’s Politics and religion forum awards awarded to our members.

This year, the political and religion forum was quite busy and active with our rich and colourful members that like to talk about everything and nothing and argue over the color of the sky! Still some members demarked themselves from others and we are here tonight to grant them their due.

For the year 2005, we have 21 awards to give!
    This year the awards are as follow:

1- Weirdest member
    2- The most arguing member
    3- Cutest member
    4- Redneck of the year
    5- Scientific member of the year
    6- Fanatic of the year
    7- Zionist member of the year
    8- Fun loving Zionist member of the year
    9- Fanatic muslim member of the year
    10- Fun loving terrorist of the year
    11- Fun loving member of the year
    12- Most arguing member of the year
    13- Religious member of the year (all faith wise)
    14- Gun nut of the year
    15- Most knowledge freak of the year
    16- The most “I am right” member of the year
    17- Rhetoric poster of the year
    18- Ugliest member of the year
    19- Most liberal member of the year
    20- Queen of the political forum
    21- King of the political forum

Here our first award, the WEIRDEST MEMBER, in this category we have as nominated;

Ironfreak, 3Vandoo and Badgerman, the winner for 2005 is IRONFREAK, unfortunately he so weird he was banned last week!

In second we have the most arguing member in this category we have a few nominees,
    We have militiaguy, Causasian, Aiz and Rak Ani, but this was a close race and for the year 2005, we give the award to Causasian! Congratulation!

The cutest member is the easiest contest around, this year we have a few nominee, first we have Rak Ani, 3Vandoo, Bouncer, unfortunately for 3Vandoo he was cut from the race because of his hairy ass, as for bouncer the judges decided he was too freckled to be cute, so we have to give the 2005 award for the cutest member to Rak Ani.

The Redneck award of the year was absolutely the easiest judging of all, it was granted

The Scientific member of the year for 2005:

List of nominess: Johan, 3Vandoo, Aiz, the race was very close, after 3Vandoo failed to operated linux while trying to use his CCD camera into his telescope to look at a supernova while reading nature, Aiz failed to operate a portable missile launcher that was directed toward Militiaguy, so therefore the award is give to Johan!

The fanatic of the year is a very harduous and difficult race here at AR, many many candidates were nominated.

Militaguy: for his actions with Hezbollah
    Causasion: To have taken part in 10 Al-Queada playschool camps
    Aiz: Because I say so
    Rak Ani: Because the three above say so
    Bouncer: he hates british
    Tock: Liberalism is the key to everything!
    3Vandoo: ****ing british bastards, Free Ireland and Quebec!!!!!!!
    Johan: Everything is scientific!
    Book: Jesus says so
    Zoaib: He mixed Islam and nutrition!

This race was so close, that we give the award to all the members that post here at AR!

Zionist member of the year!

The Zionist member of the year is a race between 4 members, Bouncer, Rak Ani, Aiz and elite. The judges looked throughout the members, post and years they are here, and the race was very difficult. Therefore the award for Zionist of the year was giving out to George W Bush, as he post under the nickname of BDTR, unfortunately, George /BD is busy conquering Babylon, so Dick Cheney aka Cycleon will take the award for him

The Fun Loving Zionist of the year, is given out to Bouncer, he’s fun, he’s loving and he like the weather down in Israel, well I would too, anyway, snowing here!

The Fanatic Muslim of the year award, we have a few members that where nominated, first we have Militiaguy, but his nomination was taken out because he was seeing looking through Rak_Ani’s window down in Tel Aviv while spanking the Lebanese monkey.
    Secondly, Causasian was nominated but he listens to Emimem and likes the united staters too much! Third and finally Ironfreak was nominated and he was granted the title for many reasons. He claims to be a satanic, we got words that it was a coverup!

Congratulation Freak!

Fun Loving Terrorist of the year of 2005, the nominees are; Causasian, Militiaguy, Rak_Ani, 3Vandoo, Bouncer, Aiz, Badgerman.

The juries awarded the award to none of the mentioned above, but the award is given to Bigen because he has more guns than all terrorist groups together!

Fun loving member of the year, the award’s nominees are 3Vandoo, Johan, Bouncer, Bigen, beerbaron, the award is awarded to 3Vandoo

Most arguing member of the year 2005 is unanimously given out to Badgerman.

The Religious member of the year (all faith wise) for the year 2005 was a hard race, the nominees were 3Vandoo, Bouncer, Redketchup, Book, Ironfreak, Causasian and Miltia guy, after a close review of 3Vandoo’s file it was proven that he attends church one a year. Bouncer was taken out because he blasphemes too much while drinking the “black stuff” and cursing over mother jesus, those damn proddies! Redketchup nomination was taken out the list because we realized he was catsup, not ketchup. Causasian was also out because he defends too much everything muslim not even of his own business. Everyone muslim business is my business and they wonder why conflicts continues! Militia guy was rejected because he married 129 times so far with short term marriage, then the winner is Book with no contest at all

The gun nut of the year award was awarded to Militia’guy because he tried to sell his M60 on this site!!!!!!!!!

The most knowledgeable freak of the year is awarded to 3Vandoo, Hell just look at his degrees on the wall! (this selection was stolen)

The most “I am right” member of the year 2005 is awarded to Bouncer, because he’s either right or you are banned! LOOOL

The Ugliest member of the year is given out to Ironfreak, because he’s a satanic Egyptian who wants to join the marines and kill people, actually we got proofs that he’s a mix of Nasser and Yasser genes mixed with Sharon face, hell that’s just ****ing ugly!

Most liberal member of the year for 2005: TOCK!
    Queen of the political forum is awarded to Rak_Ani, not because of the “Zion Queen” episode but she’s the only female member who is here regularly!

King of the political forum is Militia guy, even with threatening to kill the Queen, we all know he love her very much deep in his heart and we know he was caught wanking off out of her window, so we think he could be a good King for AR’s political Queen. Of course if the Queen insist that MG is not her type, Prince Doodoo can do the woowoo too!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the 2005 award and all star team!

Thank you
    Excuse me, but since I'm the queen, I think it's up to me to decide who the king is. Here are your choices, pick one:

1. BOUNCER - because lately I started liking freckles and because, well...he's BOUNCER!!

2. AIZ - because he's the nearest, he's Israeli and he knows his stuff.

3. Alex - because even if it's not him in his avatar, I'm counting on him to bring that guy to me.

4. Bigen - because he's a natural king.

Make your choise out of the men above and let me know your decision

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Excuse me, but since I'm the queen, I think it's up to me to decide who the king is. Here are your choices, pick one:

1. BOUNCER - because lately I started liking freckles and because, well...he's BOUNCER!!

3. Alex - because even if it's not him in his avatar, I'm counting on him to bring that guy to me.

the jury reawarded the King tite to Tock

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Its a honor and privelige as the residential einstein to recieve my award

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Its a honor and privelige as the residential einstein to recieve my award
    when I was a teenager I was a science guy like you, I use to read a lot of science about physics, and future-present-past relations, but I changed a lot now I am more into politics and military stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    when I was a teenager I was a science guy like you, I use to read a lot of science about physics, and future-present-past relations, but I changed a lot now I am more into politics and military stuffs.
    you should have continued there is nothing more rewarding then to learn how the universe works. It makes human intrigues and conflicts seem rather small and insignificant in the big scheme of things.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    you didnt even mention me

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    the jury reawarded the King tite to Tock

The jury will be executed at the orders of the queen if they don't do as she says.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I dont know what that means but thanks.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    after a close review of 3Vandoo’s file it was proven that he attends church one a year.

Militia guy was rejected because he married 129 times so far with short term marriage, then the winner is Book with no contest at all

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    you should have continued there is nothing more rewarding then to learn how the universe works. It makes human intrigues and conflicts seem rather small and insignificant in the big scheme of things.
    well IMO politics and wars is what make the world and universe go around

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    well IMO politics and wars is what make the world and universe go around
    maby the world, but not the universe

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I feel so Honored!

I'll put this award above the fireplace in my trailer, between the deer head and the singing fish!

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I feel so Honored!

I'll put this award above the fireplace in my trailer, between the deer head and the singing fish!
    While chewing dip?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    While chewing dip?

Nah, I stear clear of the worm dirt, but I will have a cold Pabst Blue Ribbon in my hand.

AIZ
    Nah, I stear clear of the worm dirt, but I will have a cold Pabst Blue Ribbon in my hand.

You pick that up at the Duluth Kroger?

AIZ

Watch out for these guys...they always did scare me
    Last edited by AIZ; 02-13-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Watch out for these guys...they always did scare me

No shit!

I don't drink and drive, but I have received warnings concerning my knee walking!

what did the redneck see when he looked at his family tree?

a straight line

zOaib is offline VET
    ISLAMIC NUTRITION , get the right diet FOR your spiritual NIRVANA !!!

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    ISLAMIC NUTRITION , get the right diet FOR your spiritual NIRVANA !!!

damn it, I though it was something like

Hallal Proteins, Kosher glutamine

sheeez

zOaib is offline VET
    damn it, I though it was something like

Hallal Proteins, Kosher glutamine

sheeez
    u do know BUDDHA ate a pisionous mushroom , which killed him , but what u dont know is that he reached the state of NIRVANA while he died tripping !! ............ so its just like that !

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    u do know BUDDHA ate a pisionous mushroom , which killed him , but what u dont know is that he reached the state of NIRVANA while he died tripping !! ............ so its just like that !

so if I hear you right, you wanna die on magic mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani

Thanks Rak, I know you are already in love with me. Do you have any plans to visit the states soon? Your best friend Bouncer is coming in the last week of Feb so you should come during the second week (Feb 14)

And please stop going out with AIZ, I feel jealous

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    And please stop going out with AIZ, I feel jealous

Alex, join us for cafe. She's so sexy...you're missing out!!

Thread Information