Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    transform is offline Associate Member

Loyalists Going To Parade In Dublin!!!

Complete with Union jacks and marching bands on January 28th!

Jeffrey Donaldson is working out the route with the Gardaí as we speak.
    William Frazer who runs a loyalistswebsite called 'FAIR' (Families Acting for Innocent Relatives) will also be there. Theyll be carrying the British Flag and the loyalist flag (red hand beneath a crown). They said theyd 'show respect for the Irish flag, but refuse to carry it ! I think theyre ttrying to stir up shit because the last weekend in January is when hunger strikes are commemorated (AFAIK), and of course because theyre complete bigots!!! This is probably going to be greetad with joy by those 100% politically correct assholes. I wonder what the reaction will be to this GGRRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote:
    Sunday Times (11th December)
    The anouncement of the 'Love-Ulster' parade to be held on Saturday 28th January along Dublin's O'Connell Street and on to Leinster House government buildings, will be led by northern victims of republican violence. It is designed to protest over issues concerning the peace process and against the British and Irish governments proposed legislation regarding on-the-runs (OTR) terrorists.
    Willie Frazer (FAIR) is one of the organisers along with Jeffery Donaldson (DUP) are working out details with the Gardai over the route. Frazer said "If we can parade in Dublin with no bother what is the problem in Northern Ireland? This shows that people in the south are more tolerant and mature in their attitudes than northern nationalists. We also asked the Gardai if it would be a problem to fly a Union flag and they said it would not be a problem. The plan is that the bands will carry the Union Jack and the Ulster flag. We will show respect to the tricolour, but we will not be carriying it on the march," remarked Frazer.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sheez, the Trinity college Orange orders does parade since forever and everyone couldnt careless anyway!

I think some people should go and kick their ass!

ill be there wearing my Celtic FC jersey with a nice big tricolour for em

seriously though, this is unbelievable. This could end up with a major amount of trouble that day.......

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    ill be there wearing my Celtic FC jersey with a nice big tricolour for em

seriously though, this is unbelievable. This could end up with a major amount of trouble that day.......

loyalists are asshole that have no culturs and must identify themselve with the british crown, no traditions than celebrating a BS victory backed by the pope, imagine!

I was just readin the website 'Love Ulster'. A few of the 'loyal' posters over there sound like theyre expecting trouble (or maybe they want trouble). this will probably end badly!

I was just readin the website 'Love Ulster'. A few of the 'loyal' posters over there sound like theyre expecting trouble (or maybe they want trouble). this will probably end badly!
    of course they want troubles

they are a tiny minority back in the republic

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    loyalists are asshole that have no culturs and must identify themselve with the british crown, no traditions than celebrating a BS victory backed by the pope, imagine!

yeah. It was money given to William of Orange (who loyalists all seem to worship) by the POPE that allowed him to hire the mercenaries he brought to Ireland to defeat the Irish. Thanks to the fact they had 36000 troops with cannons and muskets etc, against 21000 Irish rebels armed with crap and being led by the cowardly King James (known as 'Seamus a ceann-cac' in ireland, which is Irish and means 'James the shit-head') they won, and they march every year to rub our faces in it Its a pity they never acknowledge the Popes contribution. there should be a BIG banner devoted to the Pope at the front of ever Orange Order parade!

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Glasgow Rangers All The Way

Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    What is the purpose of this parade except to stir up shit???? The DUP and the rest of them are always saying the republics a foreign country and they want nothing to do with it, so why have a loyalist parade in Dublin?????

Good one

What is the purpose of this parade except to stir up shit???? The DUP and the rest of them are always saying the republics a foreign country and they want nothing to do with it, so why have a loyalist parade in Dublin?????
    Youl looking for the wrong guy here im a true scotsman and i love rangers thats all

i take nothing to do with all this yous can keep fighting each other all i care,, both sides to blame

Oh oh oh up you go!

Good one
    whey heh`

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm sickened by the whole thing. I hope there's huge civil disorder. We can't take this shit lying down here in the south.

This is like the IDF parading through Hamra St. Beirut and expecting a rapturous reception.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm seriously not following the point of this "parade". What's it supposed to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I'm seriously not following the point of this "parade". What's it supposed to accomplish?

We really haven't got a clue. Probably just causing shit, its what Ulster loyalists do best.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    well I have an advise infiltrate the parade, impost as a loyalist and throw something at the security police(you have to be more than one) around the parade dont let anyone see you, then the police will break the parade, and a fight will occure, voila the parade is sabotaged, escape and go home!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like it's just for publicity.

The KKK does that here in the states from time to time. they parade around and cause shit just for the publicity.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Sounds like it's just for publicity.

The KKK does that here in the states from time to time. they parade around and cause shit just for the publicity.
    ayup exact same thing. if the police would just refuse to protect them when they did their hate speech against "niggers" in black neighborhoods they wouldn't do it. problem solved. seriously these jackasses have nothing better to do?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I dont know which group is which, Irish people suck at giving good names to their groups.

Nationalists, Loyalists, Unionists, Ulster. Who is who, its hard to tell.

Why not call them Protestant Liberation Army or Catholic Martrys Bridgade, it will be easier to tell who is who.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I dont know which group is which, Irish people suck at giving good names to their groups.

Nationalists, Loyalists, Unionists, Ulster. Who is who, its hard to tell.

Why not call them Protestant Liberation Army or Catholic Martrys Bridgade, it will be easier to tell who is who.

Easy:

Loyalist ****ers paramilitary groups:

UDF: Ulster Defence Forces
    UVF: Ulster Volunteers forces
    UDR: Ulsters Defence regiment
    Red Hand Commando
    LVF: Loyalist volunteers forces
    RHD: Red hand defenders
    OV: Orange volunteers
    YCV: Young citizen volunteers
    UDA: Ulster defence association

Nationalist:

INLA: Irish national liberation army

IRA:

PIRA: Provicional Irish republican army
    CIRA: continuity IRA
    TIRA: TRUE IRA
    RIRA: REAL IRA
    IPLA: Irish people liberation army

AFAIK, this march is going to coincide with the date that the commemorations for Bloody Sunday are held.

Im sure thats just a BIG coincidence *end sarcasm*

On Bloody Sunday 13 unarmed people were killed at a civil rights march in Derry City by the British Army in 1972. That event is what really started the 'Troubles' in the north. Heres a list of the dead and how they were killed (no soldiers were ever charged)

*Jackie Duddy, 17, shot in the chest from behind, in the car park of Rossville flats. Four witnesses stated Duddy was unarmed and running away from the paratroopers when he was killed. Three of them saw a soldier take deliberate aim at the youth as he ran.
    *Patrick Doherty, 31, shot from behind while crawling to safety in the forecourt of Rossville flats. Doherty was photographed by French journalist Gilles Peress seconds before he died. Despite the evidence of "Soldier F" at the Widgery Tribunal, the photographs show he was unarmed.
    *Bernard McGuigan, 41, shot in the back of the head when he went to help Patrick Doherty. He had been waving a white handkerchief at the soldiers to indicate his peaceful intentions.
    *Hugh Gilmour, 17, shot in the chest from behind while running away from the paratroopers on Rossville Street. A photograph taken seconds after Gilmour was hit corroborated witness reports that he was unarmed.
    *Kevin McElhinney, 17, shot from behind while crawling to safety at the front entrance of the Rossville Flats. Two witnesses stated McElhinney was unarmed.
    *Michael Kelly, 17, shot in the stomach while standing near the rubble barricade in front of Rossville Flats. Widgery accepted Kelly was unarmed.
    *John Young, 17, shot in the head while standing at the rubble barricade. Two witnesses stated Young was unarmed.
    *William Nash, 19, shot in the chest near the barricade. Witnesses stated Nash was unarmed and going to the aid of another when killed.
    *Michael McDaid, 20, shot in the face at the barricade while walking away from the paratroopers. The trajectory of the bullet indicated he was killed by soldiers positioned on the Derry Walls.
    *James Wray, 22, wounded and shot again at close range while lying on the ground. Witnesses who were not called to the Widgery Tribunal stated that Wray was calling that he was unable to move his legs before he was shot the second time.
    *Gerald Donaghy, 17, shot in the stomach while running to safety between Glenfada Park and Abbey Park. Donahghy was brought to a nearby house by bystanders where he was examined by a doctor. His pockets were turned out in an effort to identify him. A later police photograph of Donaghy's corpse showed nail bombs in his pockets. Neither those who searched his pockets in the house nor the British army medical officer (Soldier 138) who pronounced his death shortly afterwards saw any bombs. Donaghy had been a member of Fianna Éireann, a Junior IRA brigade.
    *Gerald McKinney, 35, shot just after Gerald Donaghy. Witnesses stated that McKinney had been running behind Donaghy, and he stopped and held up his arms, shouting "Don't shoot!", when he saw Donaghy fall. He was then shot in the chest.
    *William McKinney, 26, shot from behind as he attempted to aid Gerald McKinney (no relation). He had left cover to try and help the older man.
    *John Johnston, 59, shot on William Street 15 minutes before the rest of the shooting started. Johnson died of his wounds four months later, the only one not to die immediately or soon after being shot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_%281972%29

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    parade? masses of people?.... IED?

welp, before Homeland security gets to me, i better punch the Post Quick Reply msg

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    IED?

Improvised Explosive Device?

I hope not. But those Orange bastards deserve a few.

do they parade beneath a bridge? So if they do, get a few hundred lads and when they pass by, piss on them

Thread Information