Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    EU pass a law to store net and phone communication

    http://news.com.com/EU+considers+Net..._3-257820.html

    http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1862184,00.asp

    The laws those 2 articles talks about have been passed

    I used to be a big supporter of EU. But the supplement bans along with this has changed my mind completely. EU is turning into a corrupt monster.

  2. #2
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Fascism is on his way to Europe lol ,well I dont care if my gov record everything well I am for governement controling everything , but I dont know if people inEurope can handle it lol

  3. #3
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Fascism is on his way to Europe lol ,well I dont care if my gov record everything well I am for governement controling everything , but I dont know if people inEurope can handle it lol

    goverments have proven time and again that they are incompetent when they get to much power. I dont want em snooping in my buisness. Goverment should be miniscule. Just enough to make the nation run but nothing more

  4. #4
    jef
    jef is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    651
    that's fuq'd up

  5. #5
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Tomorow there is a report on al jazeera about the neo-nazis in germany, scandanavia, and some eastern europe countries , I hope I can catch it, I think there is also some interviews with neo-nazis.

  6. #6
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Tomorow there is a report on al jazeera about the neo-nazis in germany, scandanavia, and some eastern europe countries , I hope I can catch it, I think there is also some interviews with neo-nazis.
    Don't forget your jack boots, and your signed copy of I'm Kamp!

  7. #7
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    this is soooooooooo old news guys!

    take a look at the echellon program and UKUSA

  8. #8
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    what is echellon and ukusa??

  9. #9
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    eu sux. it would be cool if it were only france, finland britain, and the germanic countries, but now they wanna throw in a bunch of crap countries and even going so far as turkey. i dont know why that's more ridiculous- that it's such a crap country or it's NOT PART OF EUROPE.

    at any rate say goodbye to strong currency once earstern europe is enveloped.

  10. #10
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    eu sux. it would be cool if it were only france, finland britain, and the germanic countries, but now they wanna throw in a bunch of crap countries and even going so far as turkey. i dont know why that's more ridiculous- that it's such a crap country or it's NOT PART OF EUROPE.

    at any rate say goodbye to strong currency once earstern europe is enveloped.

    I dont mind letting eastern european countries and even turkey in, aslong as they can manage the requirements. Im all for a one world goverment anyway.

    But what I do mind is turning europe into some kind of police state. **** that. No ****ers are gonna tell me what supplements I can take and monitor what I do on the net

  11. #11
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont mind letting eastern european countries and even turkey in, aslong as they can manage the requirements. Im all for a one world goverment anyway.

    But what I do mind is turning europe into some kind of police state. **** that. No ****ers are gonna tell me what supplements I can take and monitor what I do on the net
    i'm kinda cosmopolitan ideally, but i don't think that will EVER happen anyways. speaking of crap countries, though, that belgian stud you got in your new sig is priceless!

  12. #12
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont mind letting eastern european countries and even turkey in, aslong as they can manage the requirements. Im all for a one world goverment anyway.

    But what I do mind is turning europe into some kind of police state. **** that. No ****ers are gonna tell me what supplements I can take and monitor what I do on the net
    I'm directly there with you on the police state stuff. It's getting a bit ridiculous. I mean, what's next? Free video cameras in every home?...

    Anyways, I hope they let in the poor EU countries and weaken the European dollar a bit. Shit, I hope they weaken it until it is worth less than the U.S. dollar. It would help out the economy in Germany a LOT! Americans used to come over to Germany and do business but since the Euro they are looking for alternatives. All sorts of sales are down, down, down... A strong Euro dollar isn't necessarily a good thing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •