Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

EU pass a law to store net and phone communication

http://news.com.com/EU+considers+Net..._3-257820.html

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1862184,00.asp

The laws those 2 articles talks about have been passed

I used to be a big supporter of EU. But the supplement bans along with this has changed my mind completely. EU is turning into a corrupt monster.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Fascism is on his way to Europe lol ,well I dont care if my gov record everything well I am for governement controling everything , but I dont know if people inEurope can handle it lol

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Fascism is on his way to Europe lol ,well I dont care if my gov record everything well I am for governement controling everything , but I dont know if people inEurope can handle it lol

goverments have proven time and again that they are incompetent when they get to much power. I dont want em snooping in my buisness. Goverment should be miniscule. Just enough to make the nation run but nothing more

jef
    jef is offline Member
    that's fuq'd up

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Tomorow there is a report on al jazeera about the neo-nazis in germany, scandanavia, and some eastern europe countries , I hope I can catch it, I think there is also some interviews with neo-nazis.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Tomorow there is a report on al jazeera about the neo-nazis in germany, scandanavia, and some eastern europe countries , I hope I can catch it, I think there is also some interviews with neo-nazis.
    Don't forget your jack boots, and your signed copy of I'm Kamp!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this is soooooooooo old news guys!

take a look at the echellon program and UKUSA

what is echellon and ukusa??

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    eu sux. it would be cool if it were only france, finland britain, and the germanic countries, but now they wanna throw in a bunch of crap countries and even going so far as turkey. i dont know why that's more ridiculous- that it's such a crap country or it's NOT PART OF EUROPE.

at any rate say goodbye to strong currency once earstern europe is enveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    eu sux. it would be cool if it were only france, finland britain, and the germanic countries, but now they wanna throw in a bunch of crap countries and even going so far as turkey. i dont know why that's more ridiculous- that it's such a crap country or it's NOT PART OF EUROPE.

at any rate say goodbye to strong currency once earstern europe is enveloped.

I dont mind letting eastern european countries and even turkey in, aslong as they can manage the requirements. Im all for a one world goverment anyway.

But what I do mind is turning europe into some kind of police state. **** that. No ****ers are gonna tell me what supplements I can take and monitor what I do on the net

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont mind letting eastern european countries and even turkey in, aslong as they can manage the requirements. Im all for a one world goverment anyway.

But what I do mind is turning europe into some kind of police state. **** that. No ****ers are gonna tell me what supplements I can take and monitor what I do on the net
    i'm kinda cosmopolitan ideally, but i don't think that will EVER happen anyways. speaking of crap countries, though, that belgian stud you got in your new sig is priceless!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

I'm directly there with you on the police state stuff. It's getting a bit ridiculous. I mean, what's next? Free video cameras in every home?...

Anyways, I hope they let in the poor EU countries and weaken the European dollar a bit. Shit, I hope they weaken it until it is worth less than the U.S. dollar. It would help out the economy in Germany a LOT! Americans used to come over to Germany and do business but since the Euro they are looking for alternatives. All sorts of sales are down, down, down... A strong Euro dollar isn't necessarily a good thing.

Thread Information