Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Video Clip of "educational" symposium

And these are the voices of the "educated" (students, professors, etc) Lord, help us

http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=962#

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Lebanese Students at a Hizbullah TV Symposium: We Should Fight the Jews and Burn Them Like Hitler. Israel Should Be Wiped Off the Map

Following are excerpts from a symposium of students at Universite Libanaise, hosted by Hizbullah's Al-Manar TV, and broadcast on November 29, 2005.

Mediator: The Arab regimes have all accepted the establishing of a Palestinian state on the territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In other words, the 1967 borders only. They believe that the reality and the balance of power do not allow more than that at this stage. Do you support this "realism," or do you adhere to what has come to be known as the historical, original Palestine? Let us... Let us... Go ahead.

Militiaguy: My name is Hisham (M'guy to my friends), and I study political science. I just want to say everyone is talking about...

Mediator: Please address the question.

Militiaguy: The state shouldn't be only within the 1976 borders... Or rather, 1967... Israel must be wiped out.

Mediator: You mean, reviving the motto of erasing Israel from the map.

Militiaguy: Israel should be completely wiped out, so the Palestinians will have a country to return to.

Mediator: If someone tells you this motto is unrealistic, how would you respond?

Militiaguy: There is no such thing as unrealistic. Just as Israel... Just like Hitler fought the Jews – We are a great Islamic nation of Jihad, and we too should fight the Jews and burn them.

[...]

Militiaguy: Avian flu hit the entire world, and they are trying to find a cure for it now. As for Israel – the only cure for it is to wipe it off the map.

[...]

Mediator: What's your name?

Militiaguy: I told you already you shithead. I hope what I have to say is not too inciting.

Mediator: Go ahead and incite. This is what we're looking for. We want some action.

Militiaguy: In all honesty, the Arab people should overturn the disappointing regimes.

Mediator: Now you are really inciting...

Militiaguy: In all honesty, any disappointing government that wants to normalize relations with the Zionist enemy and to sell out the Arab cause, and especially Jerusalem – the people must topple this regime and have its say.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    but I dont think Hitler burned the jews, and our problem is with zionists not with jews, how many time I should clarify my ideas.

AIZ
    Any which way you slice it...denying the Holocaust is anti-Semitism (and ignorance) not anti-Zionism

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Any which way you slice it...denying the Holocaust is anti-Semitism (and ignorance) not anti-Zionism
    I am an Arab I cant be anti-semite its like being anti-myself, and do you know who are the real anti-semite? the real anti-semite are the christian zionists because they hate the jews and they dont want them to live in europe or USA so they are helping and backing them to live in a jewish- national country in the middleast, its like saying to the jews "stay away from us and we will help you building a country" Belfor the british lord who promised the jews in a national country in Palestine was famous in his hate for jews!

AIZ
    "Anti-Semitism (alternatively spelled antisemitism) is hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group. [1] Specifically, it involves hostility towards or prejudice against Jews, which can range from individual hatred to institutionalized, violent persecution. The highly explicit ideology of Adolf Hitler's Nazism was the most extreme example of the phenomenon."

"Some analysts and Jewish groups believe that there is a distinctly new form of late 20th century anti-Semitism, called new anti-Semitism, which borrows language and concepts from anti-Zionism, but which attacks Jews as a group."

"According to The Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism, most of the current anti-Semitism comes from militant Islamist and Muslim groups, and most Jews tend to be assaulted in countries where groups of young Muslim immigrants reside.

Similarly, in the Middle East, anti-Zionist propaganda frequently adopts the terminology and symbols of the Holocaust to demonize Israel and its leaders. This rhetoric often crosses the line separating the legitimate criticism of Israel and its policies to become anti-Semitic vilification posing as legitimate political commentary. At the same time, Holocaust denial and Holocaust minimization efforts find increasingly overt acceptance as sanctioned historical discourse in a number of Middle Eastern countries."

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I am an Arab I cant be anti-semite its like being anti-myself, and do you know who are the real anti-semite? the real anti-semite are the christian zionists because they hate the jews and they dont want them to live in europe or USA so they are helping and backing them to live in a jewish- national country in the middleast, its like saying to the jews "stay away from us and we will help you building a country" Belfor the british lord who promised the jews in a national country in Palestine was famous in his hate for jews!
    I find it hilarious that so many Muslims are using the same material as white supremacists and stating that they should do the same thing as Hitler. What's even funnier is that they then deny that they are NOT anti-semitic and deflect the blame to everyone else!

You are either a really poor or really great example of a Muslim. I'm not sure which...

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You are either a really poor or really great example of a Muslim. I'm not sure which...

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    yeah, the whole idea is laughable. Muslims openly admit to hating Israel and jews, yet deny their vulgar racism.

Q. How can a tree get to heaven?

A. Tell a muslim to come kill the Jew hiding behind it.

Thread Information