Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Asra Nomani

  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    Asra Nomani

    http://www.asranomani.com/

    How do the muslim members here feel about Asra Nomani. Seems like a fair thing for women to be able to pray in the same room as men. Didnt even know they wherent allowed to do that.

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Men and women should be seperated while praying. There is absolutely no reason for us to be in the same room. I dont even know why people like Asra want to pick a fight for this. Its only for attention.

    In my opinion a women should not lead prayers, and should not be in the same room as men while praying in a mosque. At home with family is a different story.

    It is not because of sexism, its just the nature of our prayers.

  3. #3
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    so women and men are different in allahs eyes when praying?

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    so women and men are different in allahs eyes when praying?
    No its because of the nature of prayers. Humans are humans, and men dont want to be distracted by women, and women dont want to be distracted by men, because this time is especially for GOD and GOD only, without added distractions.

    Look at these movements during prayer.





    I dont want a man being behind a women in that situation, and sometimes it gets pretty packed and tight. Its not only a distration but it disrespects women.

  5. #5
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    No its because of the nature of prayers. Humans are humans, and men dont want to be distracted by women, and women dont want to be distracted by men, because this time is especially for GOD and GOD only, without added distractions.

    Look at these movements during prayer.





    I dont want a man being behind a women in that situation, and sometimes it gets pretty packed and tight. Its not only a distration but it disrespects women.

    It looks like it would be the best way to get people into praying

    I se your point though. If a woman where bending over like that infront of me I wouldnt think about god, but rather about how finely made his female ass design is.

  6. #6
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    It's the same in Orthodox Judaism. Men don't want to be distracted by women so they prefer to pray separately.

  7. #7
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I se your point though. If a woman where bending over like that infront of me I wouldnt think about god, but rather about how finely made his female ass design is.
    It is designed to protect women from people like you.

  8. #8
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    It is designed to protect women from people like you.
    nothing wrong with enjoying his creation

  9. #9
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    nothing wrong with enjoying his creation
    thats why there is something called marriage where you can enjoy his creation as mush as you want

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    nothing wrong with enjoying his creation
    I think you would feel differently if a female member of your family was praying and some pervert was checking her out.

  11. #11
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    thats why there is something called marriage where you can enjoy his creation as mush as you want
    well its a well known fact that married people get less sex so I wont marry for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think you would feel differently if a female member of your family was praying and some pervert was checking her out.
    well that would be up to my sis to sort out I recon she could probably scare a few perverts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •