Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113

    King George Hates America


  2. #2
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Binladen hates America

  3. #3
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Binladen hates America
    Then he and Bush must get along well.

  4. #4
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    yupp!!!!!

  5. #5
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Considering that atleast one american has fought along with binladen....and some american muslims do carry out terrorist attacks i think this is justified 100%

  6. #6
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Considering that atleast one american has fought along with binladen....and some american muslims do carry out terrorist attacks i think this is justified 100%
    The thing that suprises me is how many people have no faith in democracy, the view seems to be that only fascism can protect democracy, but if you revert to fascism then democracy no longer exists. Fear is the tool of this administration and the global corporations that rule America, unfortuanately the tactics of fear seem to have Americans trembling and hiding.

  7. #7
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    democracy never works on the long run. The voting masses are to stupid to upphold a democracy and to uneducated to make the right descisions.

  8. #8
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfuncle
    The thing that suprises me is how many people have no faith in democracy, the view seems to be that only fascism can protect democracy, but if you revert to fascism then democracy no longer exists. Fear is the tool of this administration and the global corporations that rule America, unfortuanately the tactics of fear seem to have Americans trembling and hiding.
    I do, but Id rather be watched then have some fvck blow me up u know

  9. #9
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    democracy never works on the long run. The voting masses are to stupid to upphold a democracy and to uneducated to make the right descisions.
    Sorry it was a delusional statement on my part in the first place we all know that golbal corporations run America.

  10. #10
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I do, but Id rather be watched then have some fvck blow me up u know
    Sounds like a line from soylent green.

  11. #11
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    dunno wut the hell soylent green is

    this is If u think u have it bad there....come live in egypt for a good amount of years(I have) and then i wanna hear wut u have to say about America....

  12. #12
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    thot so..

  13. #13
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    democracy never works on the long run. The voting masses are to stupid to upphold a democracy and to uneducated to make the right descisions.
    i dunno if you think about it the representitive republic type government has lasted close to a millenium in switzerland and about 500 years in the netherlands (not counting when they've been taken over by larger powers). it seems to be extremely stable. most civilizations historically have fallen apart way under the century mark. the roman empire under the emperors only lasted about 350 years.

  14. #14
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    democracy never works on the long run. The voting masses are to stupid to upphold a democracy and to uneducated to make the right descisions.
    this is where fascism (authoritarian regime) come to help where an elite group of people rule a nation and control everything and anything in this nation and take it to the right path.

  15. #15
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i dunno if you think about it the representitive republic type government has lasted close to a millenium in switzerland and about 500 years in the netherlands (not counting when they've been taken over by larger powers). it seems to be extremely stable. most civilizations historically have fallen apart way under the century mark. the roman empire under the emperors only lasted about 350 years.
    There is always exceptions to the rule

    I think every kind of goverment will become corrupted over a period of a couple of hundrad years. No form of goverment is imune. Democracy might be harder to corrupt. But in the end the greed and selfishness of man will destroy even that.

  16. #16
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this is where fascism (authoritarian regime) come to help where an elite group of people rule a nation and control everything and anything in this nation and take it to the right path.
    who put them in charge??

    if that is done state and church must be seperated

  17. #17
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this is where fascism (authoritarian regime) come to help where an elite group of people rule a nation and control everything and anything in this nation and take it to the right path.
    if the elite in control acctualy cared for the nation not filling there own pockets and wielding power it would work. But history shows that people get corrupted in those positions.

  18. #18
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    if the elite in control acctualy cared for the nation not filling there own pockets and wielding power it would work. But history shows that people get corrupted in those positions.
    I agree Johan, the greatest problem we as humans have is human weakness.

  19. #19
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    if the elite in control acctualy cared for the nation not filling there own pockets and wielding power it would work. But history shows that people get corrupted in those positions.
    you cant generalize and jump to conclusions, if I am leader of a big nation I will not get corrupted and I know myself, at the opposite I will work on building a great army and I will make sure that all the people will have military education from the first day in school this will enhance the "dicipline" of the people and make them less corrupted by nature.

  20. #20
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    well what about your sucessor? or your advisors that wants to stab you in the back to get in control?
    Even during the day of kings there where good kings. But they where few and far betwen.

    forcing everyone into the military would also give you alot of enemys that now have military training

  21. #21
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    well what about your sucessor? or your advisors that wants to stab you in the back to get in control?
    this is where come the job of the secret services (terminate the backstabers without a mess!)

  22. #22
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    and the leaders of the secret services? How can you trust that they dont conspire with your advisor to stab you in the back.

    Look at what happened to Napoleon. Great ruler that ended up betrayed.

  23. #23
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    and the leaders of the secret services? How can you trust that they dont conspire with your advisor to stab you in the back.

    Look at what happened to Napoleon. Great ruler that ended up betrayed.
    secret services leaders are not 1000 they are 2 or 5 leaders if you are smart you can feel if someone is trying to betray you and you can terminate him on time!

  24. #24
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Hitler probably thought the same and almost died

    My ideal goverment would be a panel of 15 scientists, 15 engineers and 15 military officers making the decisions. And a max of 4 years to be on the panel. But possible to get into the panel again after 4 years off.

  25. #25
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Hitler probably thought the same and almost died

    My ideal goverment would be a panel of 15 scientists, 15 engineers and 15 military officers making the decisions. And a max of 4 years to be on the panel. But possible to get into the panel again after 4 years off.
    oh my god a scientist in the gov!!!! thats a total failure the gov should be made from military elites , politicians,diplomats or ex-intelligence personels not from scientists!!

  26. #26
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    politicians usualy dont have shit for education. So its like rouding up the bums from the streets and giving them power

    inteligence personel is to paranoid. They should have no power what so ever. They can be advisors but nothing more.

    Scientists are often pacifists, idealists and logical, that is needed, enginers have a sense of reality to balance out the idealism of the scientists. Togheter with the scientists they are best fit to make decisions about infrastructure and investments. They would make technology and education prosper.

    The officers are there to give a balance betwen agression and pacifism and handle emergencies like natural disasters, war, riots ect.

  27. #27
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    politicians usualy dont have shit for education. So its like rouding up the bums from the streets and giving them power

    inteligence personel is to paranoid. They should have no power what so ever. They can be advisors but nothing more.

    Scientists are often pacifists, idealists and logical, that is needed, enginers have a sense of reality to balance out the idealism of the scientists. Togheter with the scientists they are best fit to make decisions about infrastructure and investments. They would make technology and education prosper.

    The officers are there to give a balance betwen agression and pacifism and handle emergencies like natural disasters, war, riots ect.
    Sounds good to a point, but for the most part I find scientists look ad life by seperating aspects of life into boxes and studying without them as a part of the whole. Makes for flawed so called logic. For instance nuclear power sucks.

  28. #28
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfuncle
    Sounds good to a point, but for the most part I find scientists look ad life by seperating aspects of life into boxes and studying without them as a part of the whole. Makes for flawed so called logic. For instance nuclear power sucks.
    Thats why the other balance it out. Especialy the engineers.


    Nuclear power is the power of the future. The only enviromental friendly replacement to oil. Go to the alterante energy thread in the lounge and make a case against nuclear power and Il show you why we should expand it.

  29. #29
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I move your post to the alternative energy thread and Il respond there.

  30. #30
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

  31. #31
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    You all do realize that the door Bush is opening is the door created by traitorous US corporations that are helping China build the largest and most technological military in the world.


  32. #32
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I dont have any problem with china having a large and advanced army.

  33. #33
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfuncle
    You all do realize that the door Bush is opening is the door created by traitorous US corporations that are helping China build the largest and most technological military in the world.


    yes with CIA and NSA aids, they did it to many other nations before china
    so what does it means, we help them build crappy materials when it comes to been use against us it wont work properly.

    ie: Iraqi mirage versus allies in GW 1

  34. #34
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Funny, President Bush ok's Surveillance without Court Order and everyone freaks out and acts like it's something new.

    But everyone seems to forget that Carter and Clinton did the same thing......

    http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-12949.htm
    Clinton, February 9, 1995: "The Attorney General is authorized to approve physical searches, without a court order"

    http://nationalreview.com/york/york200512200946.asp
    Extend not only to searches of the homes of U.S. citizens but also -- in the delicate words of a Justice Department official -- to "places where you wouldn't find or would be unlikely to find information involving a U.S. citizen... would allow the government to use classified electronic surveillance techniques, such as infrared sensors to observe people inside their homes, without a court order."

    Deputy Attorney General Jamie S. Gorelick, the Clinton administration believes the president "has inherent authority to conduct warrantless searches for foreign intelligence purposes."

    Secret searches and wiretaps of Aldrich Ames's office and home in June and October 1993, both without a federal warrant.

    Government officials decided in the Ames case that no warrant was required because the searches were conducted for "foreign intelligence purposes."

    Government lawyers have used this principle to justify other secret searches by U.S. authorities.

    "The number of such secret searches conducted each year is classified..."

    http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo12139.htm
    Jimmy Carter Signed Executive Order on May 23, 1979: "Attorney General is authorized to approve electronic surveillance to acquire foreign intelligence information without a court order."
    Last edited by Bigen12; 12-21-2005 at 09:49 AM.

  35. #35
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Funny, President Bush ok's Surveillance without Court Order and everyone freaks out and acts like it's something new.

    But everyone seems to forget that Carter and Clinton did the same thing......

    http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-12949.htm



    http://nationalreview.com/york/york200512200946.asp



    http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo12139.htm
    I don't see this as a partisan issue since I don't support either issue. I just know that secrecy is not the cornerstone of a free society, and if a free society cannot stand against fascism then why should a free society exist. But looks like most Americans have accepted fascism as part of their lives.

  36. #36
    wolfuncle's Avatar
    wolfuncle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    113

    Don't Worry America


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •