Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Majority of U.S. Jews Don't Agree with Iraq War

The majority of the selectees are Israel supporters...keep that in mind.

"NEW YORK - Approximately 70 percent of Jews in the United States oppose the war in Iraq, compared to 28 percent who support the war, according to a poll conducted by the American Jewish Committee. The poll indicates that 60 percent of U.S. Jews do not agree with the manner in which the U.S. government is conducting the war on terror.

Some 79 percent of those polled said that concern for Israel is a main part of their lives as Jews, while 19 percent disagreed with this statement.

Only 16 percent of those polled said they were Republicans, while 54 percent said they were Democrats; 29 percent said they were Independents."

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ

"NEW YORK - Approximately 70 percent of Jews in the United States oppose the war in Iraq, compared to 28 percent who support the war, according to a poll conducted by the American Jewish Committee. The poll indicates that 60 percent of U.S. Jews do not agree with the manner in which the U.S. government is conducting the war on terror.

Some 79 percent of those polled said that concern for Israel is a main part of their lives as Jews, while 19 percent disagreed with this statement.

Only 16 percent of those polled said they were Republicans, while 54 percent said they were Democrats; 29 percent said they were Independents."

my Dads CPA is jewish LAWRENCE FRIEDBERG ............ funniest guy , he cracks me up when he goes on about the iraq war , i think he would make john stewart on the daily show look like an amateur .

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    As far as I know American Jews also believe there was religious reason behind invading Iraq.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    As far as I know American Jews also believe there was religious reason behind invading Iraq.
    "A religious reason"? What does that mean?

"A religious reason"? What does that mean?
    Honestly, I don't know what that reason is! But my direct manager at work is Jew and when we complete some project successfully he throws a party and invites all the people who worked for that project and many of the scientists/researchers in our team are Jews so we talk about everything and in our last party few weeks ago they were talking about the religious reason behind invading Iraq etc. I didn't understand anything because they talk in mixed English and Hebrew but they were discussing how it is ridiculous to invade another country based on religious reason etc but I'll ask them about this point next time if I get chance.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I think most Jews would want to fight Iran instead of Iraq.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think most Jews would want to fight Iran instead of Iraq.
    I would substitute "most Jews" for "most people".

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    agreed AIZ, agreed thoroughly

prealdeal is offline Junior Member

dude who cares about the jews here ask the ones on the front line a bet the do'nt mind the fight in Iraq instead of Israel

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prealdeal
    dude who cares about the jews here ask the ones on the front line a bet the do'nt mind the fight in Iraq instead of Israel
    maybe this picture summarize it all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Majority of U.S. Jews Don't Agree with Iraq War-iswar.jpg  

heh.

that was kinda funny.

AIZ
    I posted this b/c there is much hype that Jews and/or Zionists not only support the war but are also the ones who pushed for it ()

I didn't understand what you were trying to say about "instead of Israel"...repost if you can. By the way, there are plenty of American Jews fighting in Iraq.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by keth'naab
    heh.

that was kinda funny.
    No, it wasn't.

It's his typical hezbollah-facist propaganda...you'll get used to it.

I guess one could say the same about the Hezbollah: fight for a terror group that occupies Lebanon and serve the Syrians and Iranians.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    No, it wasn't.

It's his typical hezbollah-facist propaganda...you'll get used to it.

I guess one could say the same about the Hezbollah: fight for a terror group that occupies Lebanon and serve the Syrians and Iranians.
    lol , do you know that hezbollah/amal are supported by 85%(mostly hezbollah) of the Shiite muslims in Lebanon? and do you know that the Shiite muslims population consitute more than 1/3 of the Lebanese population?

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    lol , do you know that hezbollah/amal are supported by 85%(mostly hezbollah) of the Shiite muslims in Lebanon? and do you know that the Shiite muslims population consitute more than 1/3 of the Lebanese population?

In all honesty, I really don't give a shit. Let's get back on topic

I posted this b/c there is much hype that Jews and/or Zionists not only support the war but are also the ones who pushed for it ()

I didn't understand what you were trying to say about "instead of Israel"...repost if you can. By the way, there are plenty of American Jews fighting in Iraq.
    I'm not saying there are not jews fighting I'm saying the ones who live in Isreal wich if you ask me are on the front line are glad were over there in the region period cause if we were not there they would be under alot more fire
    thats my thoughts

AIZ
    I'm not saying there are not jews fighting I'm saying the ones who live in Isreal wich if you ask me are on the front line are glad were over there in the region period cause if we were not there they would be under alot more fire
    thats my thoughts

Of course the war is beneficial to Israel; without a doubt. It is also beneficial to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and any other Arab country that has been threatened by Saddam.

Of course the war is beneficial to Israel; without a doubt. It is also beneficial to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and any other Arab country that has been threatened by Saddam.
    Ok yeah but your first post was about most jews not agreeing with the war in Iraq not the Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, people

AIZ
    Ok yeah but your first post was about most jews not agreeing with the war in Iraq not the Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, people
    Yes, but I was focusing on your last post which stated: "I'm not saying there are not jews fighting I'm saying the ones who live in Isreal wich if you ask me are on the front line are glad were over there in the region period cause if we were not there they would be under alot more fire".

Otherwise, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

muslims will always attack israel

it doesn't matter whether the US is in the region or not.

it doesn't matter how often Israel makes concessions

muslims, especially those in the Middle East, are brainwashed into believing that Jewish people have somehow wronged them.

They are taught that no matter how lazy or inept or lacking in talent or ability they are, that the reason they are jobless and poor isn't because of their corrupt, self-serving "muslims brothers" in power, it's not the fact that their universities teach them to pray to Allah 5 times daily but can't be bothered to teach them skills or knowledge that is useful in the real world.

Nono...it's Israel's fault. and the US's fault.

Let's make our points without insults
    Bigen12

Get off your prayer mats for a few minutes and learn to do something useful in the real world and maybe you'd be able to get a job and develop an economy that isn't totally dependent upon God's gift of oil to you.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 12-24-2005 at 07:51 AM.

AIZ

muslims, especially those in the Middle East, are brainwashed into believing that Jewish people have somehow wronged them.

They are taught that no matter how lazy or inept or lacking in talent or ability they are, that the reason they are jobless and poor isn't because of their corrupt, self-serving "muslims brothers" in power, it's not the fact that their universities teach them to pray to Allah 5 times daily but can't be bothered to teach them skills or knowledge that is useful in the real world.

Get off your prayer mats for a few minutes and learn to do something useful in the real world and maybe you'd be able to get a job and develop an economy that isn't totally dependent upon God's gift of oil to you.

Got to give credit where credit is due...so allow me...

Last edited by Bigen12; 12-24-2005 at 07:51 AM.

Let's make our points without insults
    Bigen12

You are making a mistake when you generalize! It is like claiming all Muslims are terrorists! Not all Muslims hate Israel. I agree with you the majority of those who are in the Middle East hate Israel but many of the Muslims who live far away don't really care. To give you examples, consider the Indian Muslims, Bosnia/Albania/Kosovo and Muslims of other central European countries.

AIZ
    You are making a mistake when you generalize! It is like claiming all Muslims are terrorists! Not all Muslims hate Israel. I agree with you the majority of those who are in the Middle East hate Israel but many of the Muslims who live far away don't really care. To give you examples, consider the Indian Muslims, Bosnia/Albania/Kosovo and Muslims of other central European countries.
    That is also a good and fair point...it's not good to generalize. It's hard sometimes to remember that when you live in the "neighborhood" that we live in. To be honest, I have no idea what the Indian, Bosian, etc Musims think about us. I can tell you that I recently saw a sign during an Iranian Student protest which read: "Stop talking to us about the Palestinians. Start talking to us about us". That was awakening.

The vast majority of Muslims hate Israel, and they care. What are you talking about.

Some Indian Muslims I have seen are the most radical I have witnessed, more than Saudi's. And there were recently 2 suicide bombings in Israel by Pakistanis.

Ask any Albanian what they think of Israel, they will tell you. They hate them. My fiances brother thinks the Jews were behind 9/11, even I dont think that, and he is secular Albanian.

Chechans always talk about the Palestinians. What you said it totally false. Totally.

That is true, cant argue with that.

Yes, but I was focusing on your last post which stated: "I'm not saying there are not jews fighting I'm saying the ones who live in Isreal wich if you ask me are on the front line are glad were over there in the region period cause if we were not there they would be under alot more fire".

Otherwise, I wouldn't have mentioned it.
    W. E.

AIZ
    The vast majority of Muslims hate Israel, and they care. What are you talking about.

Some Indian Muslims I have seen are the most radical I have witnessed, more than Saudi's. And there were recently 2 suicide bombings in Israel by Pakistanis.

Ask any Albanian what they think of Israel, they will tell you. They hate them. My fiances brother thinks the Jews were behind 9/11, even I dont think that, and he is secular Albanian.

Chechans always talk about the Palestinians. What you said it totally false. Totally.
    That maybe in your radical circle, C. I find it hard for you to speak on behalf of the more than 1 billion Muslims.

Those Pakistanis were British from a radical mosque in Britain...man is that city being taken over

AIZ
    That is true, cant argue with that.
    Well, than what's the point of giving the disputed territories then?

AIZ
    W. E.

Brilliant reply. I was honestly trying to understand you but ok.

Thread Information