Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    keth'naab is offline Associate Member

Question for muslim scholars of the koran

Are you taught, from the koran, that Jews are your enemy?

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    were taught jews and christians are brethren who worship the same god

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    `Atiyyah Saqr, former Head of Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee, in which he states the following:

“The Qur’an has specified a considerable deal of its verses to talking about Jews, their personal qualities and characteristics. The Qur’anic description of Jews is quite impartial; praising them in some occasions where they deserve praise and condemning them in other occasions where they practice blameworthy acts. Yet, the latter occasions outnumbered the former, due to their bad qualities and the heinous acts they used to commit.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    condemning them in other occasions where they practice blameworthy acts. Yet, the latter occasions outnumbered the former, due to their bad qualities and the heinous acts they used to commit.
    Have you completely lost it? That's a terrible opinion to post, C.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    were taught jews and christians are brethren who worship the same god
    These devout Muslims seem to think so...

http://www.intelligence.org.il/eng/s.../as_sermon.htm

http://memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=669

http://www.pmw.org.il/tv%20part6.html

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by keth'naab
    Are you taught, from the koran, that Jews are your enemy?
    FYI: Caucasian is not a Muslim Scholar

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    FYI: Caucasian is not a Muslim Scholar
    LOL.

Obviously not. That is why I posted the opinion of a scholar.

Have you completely lost it? That's a terrible opinion to post, C.
    The Jews are critized in the Old Testament, New Testament, and Quran. Its not an opinion its the facts.

so does this muslim--->tiger909

the guys in those videos are not devout but hypocrites
    they give powerful speeches to inspire support
    they become very popular among the community
    but would you think they would raise an arm against their "enemy"
    NO

The Jews are critized in the Old Testament, New Testament, and Quran. Its not an opinion its the facts.
    But this doesnt mean they are enemies. Religious Jews are the closest to muslims in their beliefs.

FYI---tiger909 does not believe that the palestinian intifada is a legit uprising.
    it is not following any laws of islam for the most part (civilians and unbiased mortar attcks) however, i will say that the lebanese uprising was done correctly, excpet a few that soiled it with civilian attacks

But this doesnt mean they are enemies. Religious Jews are the closest to muslims in their beliefs.
    so true

AIZ
    so does this muslim--->tiger909
    "so does this Muslim"...what? Not following? Hate Jews?

AIZ
    Of course we are..you took so much from the Torah.

Just curious: we are not enemies, as you say, yet your Imams, all over the world, call us apes and monkeys, sons of the devil, "kill a Jew wherever you see him", and so on. It gets confusing when a Muslim claims they have no qualms with Jews

yeah, see that's what I don't understand.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael, yet I get the feeling that if all of Israel and the US were to lay down our arms, that we would be attacked rapidly and immediately by hundreds upon thousands of Muslims.

dunno Caus, Tiger, perhaps "true Islam" says that JEws and Christians are not your enemies, but a massive # of religious leaders within the Islamic world certainly teach millions of Muslims that Jews and Christians ARE the enemy and that they ARE to be eradicated.

Causasian, here is your chance then. Condemn Iran's president, right here, right now, for denying the Holocaust and for calling for the eradication of Israel. Prove you aren't a hypocrite. :P

"so does this Muslim"...what? Not following? Hate Jews?
    you were saying that those muslims respect jew(sarcastically)
    i just included myself inm that group w/o the sarcasm, meaning i do respect jews..

go back to the first reply in the thread

yeah, see that's what I don't understand.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael, yet I get the feeling that if all of Israel and the US were to lay down our arms, that we would be attacked rapidly and immediately by hundreds upon thousands of Muslims.

dunno Caus, Tiger, perhaps "true Islam" says that JEws and Christians are not your enemies, but a massive # of religious leaders within the Islamic world certainly teach millions of Muslims that Jews and Christians ARE the enemy and that they ARE to be eradicated.

Causasian, here is your chance then. Condemn Iran's president, right here, right now, for denying the Holocaust and for calling for the eradication of Israel. Prove you aren't a hypocrite. :P
    many arabs try to be convinced that the holocaust never happened, b/c they are appalled that the consequence of that tradegy turned out so good for jews (prime ownership of the most valuable real estate on earth).
    so they resort to claiming its a farse in attempt to take out the sympathy factor for giving jews a homeland in palestine.

however those actions are irresponsible. ignoring the largest holocaust (% wise) gives it a chance to occur again. so I will condemn the iranian pres. remarks(as im sure caucasion will soon )

a reasonable response, tiger

AIZ
    many arabs try to be convinced that the holocaust never happened, b/c they are appalled that the consequence of that tradegy turned out so good for jews (prime ownership of the most valuable real estate on earth).
    so they resort to claiming its a farse in attempt to take out the sympathy factor for giving jews a homeland in palestine.

however those actions are irresponsible. ignoring the largest holocaust (% wise) gives it a chance to occur again. so I will condemn the iranian pres. remarks(as im sure caucasion will soon )
    Absolutely, very good answer!!

Of course we are..you took so much from the Torah.
    And the Torah was stolen from the Pagans and Ancient Egyptians right?

The Torah is the word of GOD that was changed by man, by mistake or on purpose.

Just curious: we are not enemies, as you say, yet your Imams, all over the world, call us apes and monkeys, sons of the devil, "kill a Jew wherever you see him", and so on. It gets confusing when a Muslim claims they have no qualms with Jews
    In the Name of God, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful

The acquittal of Dr. Sami Al-Arian, former University of South Florida professor, on terrorism charges has brought back an issue that I feel I need to be addressed. The government had over 20,000 hours of conversations between Al-Arian and others taped, and prosecutors used these conversations as evidence. Among the many, many things he said was that the “sons of Israel” are “monkeys and pigs."

According to a Tampa Tribune article, Dr. Al-Arian has said that “When he referred to “the sons of Israel” as “monkeys and pigs,” he said, he was quoting from a passage in the Koran about those who earn the wrath of God.”

That is very interesting. To which passage of the Qur’an does he refer? I can tell you that there is no statement in the Qur’an that says Jews are “monkeys and pigs.” None. I can tell you that there is also no passage in the Qur’an that says those that earn the wrath of God are “pigs and monkeys.” None.

Sure, there are verses in the Qur’an that speak about pigs:

“He has forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine...” (2:173)

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, and the flesh of swine...” (5:3)

“Say [O Muhammad]: ‘I find not in the message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be dead meat, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine...” (6:145)

“He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine...” (16:115)

Not one of them, however, has anything to do with Jews. They are no where to be found in these verses. So, about what passage was Dr. Al-Arian speaking?

Now, I must admit, there are two verses that speak of Jews and monkeys in the same sentence. But, before you yell “Gotcha!” at the computer screen, read the verses:

“And well you knew those among you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath. We said to them ‘Be ye apes, despised and rejected.’” (2:65)

“And ask them about that town which stood by the sea: how its people would profane the Sabbath whenever their fish came to them, breaking the water’s surface, on a day on which they ought to have kept Sabbath - because they would not come to them on other than Sabbath-days!...And then, when they disdainfully persisted in doing what they had been forbidden to do, We said unto them: ‘Be as apes despicable!’’’ (7:163-166)

What was the story of the Sabbath-breakers? Muhammad Asad explained:

“Under Mosaic Law, they were obliged to refrain from all work - and, therefore, also from fishing - on Sabbath-days, with the result that the fish were more plentiful and would come closer to the shore on those days: and the inhabitants of the town took this as an excuse to break the Sabbath-law.”

Despite being warned against transgressing against the Sabbath law, they fished on the Sabbath anyway, and thus God decreed that they become “apes despicable.” Now, many Muslims understand this in a literal sense, that God literally changed them into apes. That’s possible. There are other commentators, however, that have a different explanation, as Muhammad Asad explained:

“As for the substance of God’s decree, “Be as apes despicable”, the famous tabii [student of the Prophet’s (pbuh) Companions] Mujahid explains it thus: ‘(Only) their hearts were transformed, that is, they were not (really) transformed into apes: this is but a metaphor (mathal) coined by God with regard to them, similar to the metaphor of ‘the ass carrying books’ (62:5)”...A similar explanation is given by Raghib. It should be borne in mind that the expression “like an ape” is often used in classical Arabic to describe a person who is unable to restrain his gross appetites or passions.”

So, it is possible that these Sabbath-breakers were not even turned into apes, and it was just an expression by God. Whatever the case may be, the point remains: the Qur’an does not call Jews “pigs and monkeys.” It was talking about a specific ancient town in which Jews lived, and among them were people who broke the Sabbath law. And it was these specific people, after being repeatedly warned by God, who “became as apes despised.” Let me say it again: there is no verse in the Qur’an that says Jews are “pigs and monkeys.” Period.

Now, there are Muslims who say so and claim the Qur’an as their authority, but this does not make it the truth. It is the same as those who claimed slavery was authorized by the Bible: their saying so did not make it the truth.

Yet, this rhetoric saddens me deeply. Muslims and Jews were never meant to be enemies. In fact, the Prophet made us one nation under God. It is the conflict in the Holy Land, however, hat has clouded and strained the relationship between Muslims and Jews. The conflict has to end, and I pray it does.

Nevertheless, we can never allow the terrible tragedy of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict move us to put words in God’s mouth. He never said Jews are “pigs and monkeys.” What right do we have to say otherwise?

http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php...s_and_monkeys/

I wont condemn him for wanting the eradication of Israel. But I will condemn him for denying the holocaust, because to me it was one of the biggest crimes in the history of mankind.

zOaib is offline VET
    i find it soo funny , that if one muslims says something wrong or gives a wrong impression of being one , ISLAM is EVIL , MUSLIMS are EVIL .............. and they r considered one (which i am grateful to the west for since they r the only ones who think we are one entity or unity, whereas muslims themselves are not) ...... but when a christian like hitler killed soo many people including jews , he is HITLER and not a christian , the guy who blew up the FBI building in oklahoma , is HIMSELF and not a christian ................ so when any christian does anything he is named by name , and not stereotyped as being a terrorist christian , but in today's dictionary u say Muslim and people automatically know the meaning of the word terrorist , BRAVO to all the Politicians !!!

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    i find it soo funny , that if one muslims says something wrong or gives a wrong impression of being one , ISLAM is EVIL , MUSLIMS are EVIL .............. and they r considered one (which i am grateful to the west for since they r the only ones who think we are one entity or unity, whereas muslims themselves are not) ...... but when a christian like hitler killed soo many people including jews , he is HITLER and not a christian , the guy who blew up the FBI building in oklahoma , is HIMSELF and not a christian ................ so when any christian does anything he is named by name , and not stereotyped as being a terrorist christian , but in today's dictionary u say Muslim and people automatically know the meaning of the word terrorist , BRAVO to all the Politicians !!!
    I can understand your frustration, seriously. You need to try and understand that since the 1960s, the majority of global terror attacks were perpetrated by Muslim hands. What's sad is that the majority of terror victims are from Arab countries; that is, the Arabs have endured more victims of Arab-terror than non-Arabs. Nevertheless, today (and try and understand this), the threat to buses and buildings being blown up are not from "John" "Bob" or "Jacob" but rather the Muhammads, Ahmeds, etc. It may not be fair nor is it right to say "all Muslims" but you can see why people might feel this way.

AIZ
    And the Torah was stolen from the Pagans and Ancient Egyptians right?
    Huh?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Bravo when the stereotype fits the profile of the ones doing all the killings

zOaib is offline VET
    I can understand your frustration, seriously. You need to try and understand that since the 1960s, the majority of global terror attacks were perpetrated by Muslim hands. What's sad is that the majority of terror victims are from Arab countries; that is, the Arabs have endured more victims of Arab-terror than non-Arabs. Nevertheless, today (and try and understand this), the threat to buses and buildings being blown up are not from "John" "Bob" or "Jacob" but rather the Muhammads, Ahmeds, etc. It may not be fair nor is it right to say "all Muslims" but you can see why people might feel this way.
    i should have added that , instead of naming the SOBs independently , the media is cookin a soup with them with the rest of the Muslims , why not say , ahmed or abdullah did it , rather than , "2 arab muslims , ahmed + abdullah did blah blah" ............ see what i am saying , this actually makes it look like another crusade against islam , cause thats how the muslims are percieving this now , we are naming them under their religion and not seperating the terror which is not with the religion but some mad fvucks !!

but i do understand your point , hell if i knew one retard in my mosque plannin to do somethign i'd be the first one to hand em over !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    i dotn disgaree with u in anyway , your point is sound !
    but look at it this way u got 99% good ones compared to .1% fvucked up ones and u r making that 99% feel and look and the same way as those other retards , tell me psychologically arent u alienating them , and by doing so u r making them as close in sound n mind with their Madmen counterparts , instead of isolating the problem cause by some , WE NAME THEM the same as the rest , BRAVO !

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    i dotn disgaree with u in anyway , your point is sound !
    but look at it this way u got 99% good ones compared to .1% fvucked up ones and u r making that 99% feel and look and the same way as those other retards , tell me psychologically arent u alienating them , and by doing so u r making them as close in sound n mind with their Madmen counterparts , instead of isolating the problem cause by some , WE NAME THEM the same as the rest , BRAVO !

I agree, their is probably alot more good muslims out their then their is bad.. and its terrible that the good ones are being alienated, however i dont see any of the muslims who dont agree with some of these aholes speaking out against it, To them its a WAR against their religion, To us its a war Against Terrorism, it just so happens the terrorists i speak of happen to be Muslims and are taking their beliefs to the Very very extreme. We are fighting extremists not a religion!!

Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20

yeah, all the killings are done by the "ones", but not nearly all the "ones" do the killings.

thats why stereotypes are dangerous

I wont condemn him for wanting the eradication of Israel. But I will condemn him for denying the holocaust, because to me it was one of the biggest crimes in the history of mankind.
    so wanting Israel to be eradicated is okay? Please explain how that is okay, considering what you just wrote?

[quote=zOaib]when a christian like hitler killed soo many people including jews , he is HITLER and not a christian , the guy who blew up the FBI building in oklahoma , is HIMSELF and not a christian [/quote[\]

those are very interesting points, except....

1) Hitler did not kill Jews in the name of Christianity, nor did Timothy McVeigh blow up the OKlahoma Federal Building in the name of Christianity.

That is like saying "wow, Hitler was a guy, Timothy McVeigh is a guy, Usama bin Laden is a guy. All these people killed in the name of MAN!"

understand the difference? The Islamic fundamentalist terrorists make no bones about it. They are killing in the name of Allah.

FWIW, the Bible, both Old and New Testament, speak consistently about Jews being the people of Christ. Kinda tough to say that Hitler was being a Christian when he was killing Jews.

Again, understand. Islamic terrorists claim to be killing in the name of Islam. Neither Hitler nor McVeigh were killing in the name of Christianity.

now then, I agree that it is sad that people are equating "Islam" with "Islamic fundamentalism", but when you have guys like Causasian who doesn't have a problem with the murder of Theo van Gogh, and refuses to condemn the Pres of Iran for wanting the eradication of Israel....yet professes that Islam is a faith of peace....

help me out here man. The shit jus' don't jive.

so wanting Israel to be eradicated is okay? Please explain how that is okay, considering what you just wrote?
    The eradication of Israel is not the eradication of Israelies or Jews. Its the eradication of the State of Israel and the concept of Israel. Meaning the Jews will be living in a Palestinian State. That is not wrong to say.

1) Hitler did not kill Jews in the name of Christianity, nor did Timothy McVeigh blow up the OKlahoma Federal Building in the name of Christianity.

That is like saying "wow, Hitler was a guy, Timothy McVeigh is a guy, Usama bin Laden is a guy. All these people killed in the name of MAN!"

understand the difference? The Islamic fundamentalist terrorists make no bones about it. They are killing in the name of Allah.
    Are you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitler
    “Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitler
    “My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago — a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

“Then indeed when Rome collapsed there were endless streams of new German bands flowing into the Empire from the North; but, if Germany collapses today, who is there to come after us? German blood upon this earth is on the way to gradual exhaustion unless we pull ourselves together and make ourselves free!

“And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited.”
    http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/quotes_hitler.html

if some "muslim" decided to say "in the name of Allah, men should have sex with sheep", is he truly a muslim? Correct me if I am wrong, but the koran expressly forbids sex with animals, right?

yet here is some "muslim" saying that, in the name of Allah, you should have sex with an animal. Obviously ridiculous, and certainly not a knock against Islam, right? Because it is 180 degrees contrary to what is so obviously taught.

and so it is with Hitler and his "Christianity". The Old and New TEstament point to the Jews as Christ's chosen people. As in the above example regarding Islam, obviously preposterous.

Hitler was also 1 dude in 1 country, not thousands of people in different countries around the world, as Islamic terrorism is presently.

big difference. That being said, I *think* I agree with your view of "true" Islam, though you make some pretty bizarre statements that make me wonder if you aren't hiding a little extremist just waiting to get out.

if some "muslim" decided to say "in the name of Allah, men should have sex with sheep", is he truly a muslim? Correct me if I am wrong, but the koran expressly forbids sex with animals, right?

yet here is some "muslim" saying that, in the name of Allah, you should have sex with an animal. Obviously ridiculous, and certainly not a knock against Islam, right? Because it is 180 degrees contrary to what is so obviously taught.

and so it is with Hitler and his "Christianity". The Old and New TEstament point to the Jews as Christ's chosen people. As in the above example regarding Islam, obviously preposterous.

Hitler was also 1 dude in 1 country, not thousands of people in different countries around the world, as Islamic terrorism is presently.
    Well if you look at history, there were tons of things done in the name of Christianity that were brutal and evil. Although it didnt go with the teachings of Christianity. Same with Islam.

though you make some pretty bizarre statements that make me wonder if you aren't hiding a little extremist just waiting to get out.

don't go shooting me the bird! You walk into it your damn self with your comments!

and people love to dig up the Crusades and Spanish Inquisition which only happened, what, 600+ years ago?

I'm talking here and now, the last half century.

don't go shooting me the bird! You walk into it your damn self with your comments!

and people love to dig up the Crusades and Spanish Inquisition which only happened, what, 600+ years ago?

I'm talking here and now, the last half century.
    Well that doesnt mean what happened was right or justified. 600 years from now, these terrorist attacks will be old, doesnt mean it was right or justified.

zOaib is offline VET

big difference. That being said, I *think* I agree with your view of "true" Islam, though you make some pretty bizarre statements that make me wonder if you aren't hiding a little extremist just waiting to get out.

well thats the same with the extremists , cause islam doesnt teach or say to kill innocent ppl in the name of God , these people do that , hence pretty stupid to consider them muslims , mediawise , why not educate people these are NOT MUSLIMS , cause they r goign against the laws of islam , but yet THE MEDIA is so nice and sly in putting religion like a BADGE ON THERE FOREHEADS , that just doesnt fit if this is not an INDIRECT way of doing WAR or WHAT ???

AIZ
    The eradication of Israel is not the eradication of Israelies or Jews. Its the eradication of the State of Israel and the concept of Israel. Meaning the Jews will be living in a Palestinian State. That is not wrong to say.
    Why would the Jews live in a "Palestinian STATE"...there never was a "Palestinian state" before? There has been an Israel with clearly defined borders in the past...as there is today.

ahhh...AIZ, I was trying to avoid that argument. I agree 100% with you, as the "Palestinian state" was something trumped up by Arafat so that he could be in charge of....something and extort millions of dollars from his own "Palestinian people"

zOaib, you bring up interesting points, quite worthwhile, but here's the problem, as I stated elsewhere. Little muslims are growing up to be big muslims with a seriously bad attitude, and they are learning it from their muslim scholars. The OPEC situation has allowed countries to become rich, while remaining poor. That is, the corrupt leaders of these arab countries are rich (see: Saddam Hussein, for example) while the vast majority of the people are undereducated and poor.

That certainly allows the leader to point their fingers at Israel and the US. "Look at them, they are the cause of your misery", when in reality, it is the oppressive dictatorial leadership. And so you have some pissed off arabs. and they are "muslim scholars". and they teach little arabs to become big arabs with a seriously bad attitude, by TEACHING IT IN THE SCHOOLS.

it may not be "islam", but it is being taught. How do you stop that?

zOaib is offline VET
    ahhh...AIZ, I was trying to avoid that argument. I agree 100% with you, as the "Palestinian state" was something trumped up by Arafat so that he could be in charge of....something and extort millions of dollars from his own "Palestinian people"

zOaib, you bring up interesting points, quite worthwhile, but here's the problem, as I stated elsewhere. Little muslims are growing up to be big muslims with a seriously bad attitude, and they are learning it from their muslim scholars. The OPEC situation has allowed countries to become rich, while remaining poor. That is, the corrupt leaders of these arab countries are rich (see: Saddam Hussein, for example) while the vast majority of the people are undereducated and poor.

That certainly allows the leader to point their fingers at Israel and the US. "Look at them, they are the cause of your misery", when in reality, it is the oppressive dictatorial leadership. And so you have some pissed off arabs. and they are "muslim scholars". and they teach little arabs to become big arabs with a seriously bad attitude, by TEACHING IT IN THE SCHOOLS.

it may not be "islam", but it is being taught. How do you stop that?

its pretty easy if WE never supported dictatorship from the start , and trying to cover up our mistakes this freakin mess would have never started from the gittgo (this is a slang word) ........... the teaching of hatred is a direct cause of how the US policy towards the muslim nations has been from the start , people dont get pissed off , for no particular reason, YES we can sit here and say those people hate us they teach hate in their schools , can we ask ourselves WHY IS IT SO ????
    and to top this all off we still support the dictatorship of saud fvucks , the problem USA is facing is from its own mistakes which is becoming a global threat because of us and only our stupid ways of putting our noses in other peoples country .

the funny thing is when 2 muslims countries wanna fight each other the world loves to watch , and even sell them weapons to cut each others throats out ( iran n iraq war) russia n Usa , the suppliers !!!

but only have a problem if they start messing with US and make it a global mission.

USA used the so called now al qaida , who were actually from the mujahideen who faught russia and brought the communist basturds down , ofcourse with US help in supplying weapons , did their dirty work for them , and they were crowned as freedom fighters ................. what happened after that , they were left with no direction or completion of the promises made for their efforts ..............

i am just generally touching the past , but my main point here is , its very easy to say Muslims are this n that and are undereducated and poor and under corruption when the USA never bothered to do anything about it , instead put sanctions on the countries to who tried to develop on their own weaponry and nuclear power ................ pretty hypocratic

why are we so scared of them having weapons , maybe because we know we may get some of what we gave them ............

although its our right to defend ourselves and by god we do have that right , they certainly do aswell , cause by the looks of it , they know it and we know it , we want them under our feet and they dont wanna be under our feet ....

there is a LOT OF BS involved in this topic the fingers point in all directions not just one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information