Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion

Only in Israel...

My new landlord agreed to bring someone over to paint the apartment. At some point I found myself alone with the guy who came to paint and we started talking about his life. I wanted to share his story with you. For obvious reasons I'm leaving out certain details.

The guy is a Palestinian man. He comes from a village in the West Bank. Nowdays he lives in a city inside Israel and his wife and children are still in the village. I asked him how often he sees them, and he said that sometimes when things are calm he goes for the weekend. I wasn't sure what he meant, so he said that he's "wanted" by the Palestinian Authority and so when things are not calm security wise he can't go to visit his family because there are constant threats on his life. He told me that he used to be a colaborator with Israel in the first intifada. His operator died in the 80's and he's not been working with Israel since. When this intifada started his friend, who knew what he did, told the PA about him and he was put in jail for 2 years. He was supposed to be executed. The IDF saved him when they released him and others from the Palestinian jail. Since then he's been living and working in Israel, away from his family, waiting for a court decision on his case - he wants Israeli citizenship for him and his family.
    Here are some of the things he said to me:
    1. Most Palestinians don't hate Israel. It's the leaders that want the conflict to go on.
    2. He can't stand the PA.
    3. He thinks that human life has no value in the PA. There's no justice there in his opinion and that makes them unworthy of a state.
    4. He thinks the Palestinians can't run a state because their leadership is barbaric and has no values or morals.
    5. What he wants most is to be Israeli.
    6. He doesn't want to be under Jordanian or Egyptian rule. He wants Israeli rule in the West Bank and he wants things to be like they were before the first Intifada.
    7. He doesn't want his children to have an independent Palestinian state. He wants them to have Israeli citizenship.
    8. He thinks there's no future in an independent Palestine.
    9. He believes in the Quran but doesn't practice religion like it's preached.

Then when I thought I couldn't be surprised any more, his partner came - a Yemenish Jewish Israeli, who was orthodox until 3 months ago, has an orthodox wife and 7 kids, and is now as far from religion as possible. He came over and unlike the polite Palestinian man, he was very loud and angry about the orthodox Jewish community. He went on and on about the cheating and lying and everything that goes on in the community.

So there it was, a strange partnership between a Palestinian ex-colaborator, and a Jewish ex-orthodox man. Both from completely different backgrounds, completely different lives, and both live in peace with eachother in a business partnership that somehow works...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    He should still be executed. As much as I love Israel traitors should be killed.

Other than that, well I hope he gets all he wants. But if he thinks Israel will feel it owe's him anything for his service to her, tell him to look at the South Lebanese Christians and ex-SLA servicemen!.

Can he not seek aslyum in Israel?.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    He should still be executed. As much as I love Israel traitors should be killed.

Other than that, well I hope he gets all he wants. But if he thinks Israel will feel it owe's him anything for his service to her, tell him to look at the South Lebanese Christians and ex-SLA servicemen!.

Can he not seek aslyum in Israel?.
    We spoke about SLA too.
    I told him he should try to get asylum in some European country, just in case Israel doesn't give him citizenship but he said that his lawyer told him that as long as he can proove he worked with Israel (and he can) then there should be no problem getting citizenship.

Should he be killed? I dont' think so. He saved HUMAN lives by what he did. He prevented deadly attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Should he be killed? I dont' think so. He saved HUMAN lives by what he did. He prevented deadly attacks.

I agree, he probably did. But he's still a traitor to his people's cause. We've had them here in Ireland, you've had your Israeli traitors. Either way traitors are the lowest form of scum, worse than child molestors and murderers.

BTW, I think if he can prove he worked for Israel and his life is in danger in the West Bank or Gaza he'd get asylum in Europe no problem, but he'd have to do alot of research into it. He'd have to claim asylum in the first country he lands in, so he should choose wisely.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    worse than child molestors
    That, I don't agree with

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    That, I don't agree with
    A child molestor has betrayed a childs trust so their at least equal.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    Palestine isn't actually a true country/state, so it's tough to be a traitor, from a legal sense.

Maybe he just got sick of de****g with Arafat and his cronies, and recognized the BS for what it is/was?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    The guy is a Palestinian man. He comes from a village in the West Bank. Nowdays he lives in a city inside Israel and his wife and children are still in the village. I asked him how often he sees them, and he said that sometimes when things are calm he goes for the weekend. I wasn't sure what he meant, so he said that he's "wanted" by the Palestinian Authority and so when things are not calm security wise he can't go to visit his family because there are constant threats on his life. He told me that he used to be a colaborator with Israel in the first intifada. His operator died in the 80's and he's not been working with Israel since. When this intifada started his friend, who knew what he did, told the PA about him and he was put in jail for 2 years. He was supposed to be executed. The IDF saved him when they released him and others from the Palestinian jail. Since then he's been living and working in Israel, away from his family, waiting for a court decision on his case - he wants Israeli citizenship for him and his family.
    He is not a Palestinian, he is a hypocrite. And he deserved to be excuted.

1. Most Palestinians don't hate Israel. It's the leaders that want the conflict to go on.
    Totally false. Forget about Palestinians, most Muslims hate Israel.

9. He believes in the Quran but doesn't practice religion like it's preached.
    He is not a Muslim. He does not belive in the Quran if he doesnt practice his religion like its preached.

So there it was, a strange partnership between a Palestinian ex-colaborator, and a Jewish ex-orthodox man. Both from completely different backgrounds, completely different lives, and both live in peace with eachother in a business partnership that somehow works...
    They are friends because they are both terrorist supporters, and have a cause that is one, of supporting a terror state.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 12-28-2005 at 12:24 PM.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    "most Muslims hate Israel."

of course they do. because that is what Muslims are taught. They are taught to hate.

perhaps they are friends because they are both anti-terrorist, and they have a cause that is one, fighting a terrorist state, which is exactly what the PLO was under ARafat, and is exactly what would become of the Palestinian "state" if Hamas or Hezbollah were to have their way.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    He is not a Palestinian, he is a hypocrite. And he deserved to be excuted.
    I guess you do too. You're a Muslim in the land of the "great Satan", enjoying life. You're cheating on your terrorist friends in Chechnya.

Totally false. Forget about Palestinians, most Muslims hate Israel.
    I love how you're ego allows you to speak for 1.3 billion Muslims worldwide. Even if they do, its not b/c of Israel but rather that filth your Imams spill in Mosques during their sermons.

He is not a Muslim. He does not belive in the Quran if he doesnt practice his religion like its preached.
    I guess I'm not a Jew if I don't follow all 613 commandments, huh?

They are friends because they are both terrorist supporters, and have a cause that is one, of supporting a terror state.
    C...

I guess you do too. You're a Muslim in the land of the "great Satan", enjoying life. You're cheating on your terrorist friends in Chechnya.
    Actually the only reason I critize the US is because of its support for Israel, if it wasnt for that, I really wont have a problem with the invasion of Iraq either. The only beef I have with the US is its support for Israel.

I love how you're ego allows you to speak for 1.3 billion Muslims worldwide. Even if they do, its not b/c of Israel but rather that filth your Imams spill in Mosques during their sermons.
    Kids are taught what is right and wrong, what is good and evil. We dont need Imams. When I have kids I plan to instill in them the evils of Israel.

I guess I'm not a Jew if I don't follow all 613 commandments, huh?
    Well I should have said he is a bad Muslim.

AIZ
    Actually the only reason I critize the US is because of its support for Israel, if it wasnt for that, I really wont have a problem with the invasion of Iraq either. The only beef I have with the US is its support for Israel.
    Really? You have no problem with the U.S. supporting the so-called "corrupt Arab regimes", which are the root of all of the Arab's ills...not Israel.

are taught what is right and wrong, what is good and evil. We dont need Imams. When I have kids I plan to instill in them the evils of Israel.
    You'll be a great dad!! That's the difference...we don't teach our kids how to hate.

Well I should have said he is a bad Muslim.
    As I would be a bad Jew?

Really? You have no problem with the U.S. supporting the so-called "corrupt Arab regimes", which are the root of all of the Arab's ills...not Israel.
    Here is a post I made on 10-22-2004, 07:27 AM, I usually never curse or use bad language, but I was mad that day.

Stupid Arabs, cant even protect the Palestinians from the Zionist Army, instead women and kids have to fight to protect Palestine, while fat Saudi jerks sit on their asses, and buy their kids Ferraris. Jordan and Egyptian traitors declare peace with Israel. Arafat a old dumb jerk, brings nothing but failure.

Where the hell is Iran when you need her? The only country with balls enough to not reconize the state of Israel, and continually threatens the "Zionist Entity".

All Arab countries from Morrocco to Iraq should be doing everything they can to help the Palestinians, but the pathetic part is the non-Arab country, Iran does more for the Palestinian cause then any other of those traitors.

All Arabs and Muslims should be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen to the Palestinians. I am ashamed at myself for letting this happen, while I sit here in America and "enjoy" life.

You'll be a great dad!!
    Thanks.

As I would be a bad Jew?
    I dont know what you are, probably a Zionist.

AIZ

Stupid Arabs, cant even protect the Palestinians from the Zionist Army, instead women and kids have to fight to protect Palestine, while fat Saudi jerks sit on their asses, and buy their kids Ferraris. Jordan and Egyptian traitors declare peace with Israel. Arafat a old dumb jerk, brings nothing but failure.

Where the hell is Iran when you need her? The only country with balls enough to not reconize the state of Israel, and continually threatens the "Zionist Entity".

All Arab countries from Morrocco to Iraq should be doing everything they can to help the Palestinians, but the pathetic part is the non-Arab country, Iran does more for the Palestinian cause then any other of those traitors.

All Arabs and Muslims should be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen to the Palestinians. I am ashamed at myself for letting this happen, while I sit here in America and "enjoy" life.
    C, I can see it from here...that's a huge chip on your shoulder

I dont know what you are, probably a Zionist.
    Thanks. I love compliments

Thread Information