Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member

before any one else posts this,

ill be the first to say that this guys is not a muslim, but a criminal. this is disgusting. PS notice nowhere does ho mention doing it for islam.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051228/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    ill be the first to say that this guys is not a muslim, but a criminal. this is disgusting. PS notice nowhere does ho mention doing it for islam.

Seems like the guy is simply a nut. What about the other 260/year? Are they all nuts too? Islam, albeit a twisted and radical version, doesn't teach them this?

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    I recall asking about this earlier in another thread.

where the hell do they get these ideas from?

I will definitely agree, that guy was a ****stick.

AIZ
    They also pull this bullshit in our country too. It's unbelievably primitive...

This is from today:

32-year-old Ramle woman murdered in suspected honor killing

"Police are investigating a possible honor killing in Ramle, after a 32-year-old woman was found dead by her sister Wednesday afternoon, with her throat slashed.

Honor killings involve the murder of a female family member for perceived sexual promiscuity.

According to police reports, the dead woman's sister initially thought that she was asleep, and only realized that she had had her throat cut when she tried to wake her up.

The police have questioned the victim's brothers, but currently have no suspects.

Regional police commander Yifrach Dochovani said that the murder was of a particularly brutal nature and that police are checking a number of leads in order to bring the perpetrator to justice."

Picture of family member below. Just to show she's neither Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, nor Hindu
    Last edited by AIZ; 02-13-2006 at 10:18 PM.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I find these things funny. When a Muslim kills a person its terrorism, honor killing, etc etc. But when others do it, its murder.

I wonder if in the US for example, a man kills his wife, because she cheated on him. Would people term this an honor killing? Or a murder?
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 12-28-2005 at 04:14 PM.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I find these things funny. When a Muslim kills a person its terrorism, honor killing, etc etc. But when others do it, its murder.

I wonder if in the US for example, a man kills his wife, because she cheated on him. Would people term this an honor killing? Or a murder?

Umm, C...these are terms by Muslims...not Western-generated terminology.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Well the article you posted, could have just been a murder, yet it says "possible honor killing".

So whenever a muslim female is killed, its a "possible honor killing".

AIZ
    Well the article you posted, could have just been a murder, yet it says "possible honor killing".

So whenever a muslim female is killed, its a "possible honor killing".

Because that's what it usually is when a Muslim family member slits another family member's female's throat...sorry man...that's from your own peoples actions...don't turn that on us.

If it was a Muslim man killing another man...I wouldn't have posted the story

The story is from the left-wing Israeli newswire..

Logan13 is offline Banned

nice

Good point.

Logan13 is offline Banned

semantics

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Maybe so, but we are typing and reading in English here. Semantics.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    this has been a large issue in sweden aswell.
    I wouldnt blame it on a religion of a crasy father kills is daughter because she has lost her virginity. Probably happened among christians aswell a couple of hundrad years ago. Its when nutcases put to much importance on marridge that it happens. Regardless of what particular religion it is.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    "Probably happened among christians aswell a couple of hundrad years ago."

a few hundred years ago is the key. This type of thing does not get called an "honor killing" when a westerner does it because that type of thing doesn't exist. we just call it murder.

what a muslim does when he commits an "honor killing" is commit murder. It is the psychotic irresponsible individual who refers to it as an 'honor killing', as if it excuses the act.

Caus, where in the koran does it make any reference to this type of thing? I know it wouldn't call directly for the murder of women, but the lunatics are reading into something and misconstruing it. Any idea what it is?

isolatex is offline Junior Member
    where does it mention that this killing was done in the name of, or for the reason of islam, quran or muslim reseans?

ive read it through mul;tiple times and still havent figured out why this is being linked to islam?

if you go to india the same thing is done there as well by the hindus you go to certain parts of asia the same thing is done there by buddists this is cultural and not islamic crimes.

Thread Information