Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58
  1. #1
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1

    Sharon suffers a MAJOR Stroke

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10709976/
    i guess the stroke was pretty bad that ALL of his powers been transfered to his assistant.

  2. #2
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    yup they sucked all the dead blood from his brain now they began the surgery , I think he is dieing

  3. #3
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Well, he's not in a great shape, very obese, plus his age.

    even if I dislike and despite the man, hope he get well.

  4. #4
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    now the middle east would be better without him.

  5. #5
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Whatever his flaw's, and in recent years there have been a few. He held himself head and shoulders above any Arab leader I can think of. And unlike Arab leaders this was a true warrior. He fought in all Israel's war's and from its independence he never stopped serving his country and her people.

  6. #6
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    People can sugar coat this all they want, but when he is dead, one of the biggest terrorists in the world, will be dead. And we should be glad.

  7. #7
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    People can sugar coat this all they want, but when he is dead, one of the biggest terrorists in the world, will be dead. And we should be glad.

    C I've told you TEN MILLION TIMES, never EXAGGERATE!..

    But seriously I can see why you say this. He visits the Temple mount (his right) and the Pals kick off with the second intifada and terrorise Israel for the last five years. Yes, he's responsible for all the cafe, bus, bar and shopping mall suicide bombings

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    C I've told you TEN MILLION TIMES, never EXAGGERATE!..
    I am not.

    Yes, he's responsible for all the cafe, bus, bar and shopping mall suicide bombings
    Yeah, not to mention the killings in Lebanon.

  9. #9
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    There was no respect given to Arafat when he died. Look at this thread.

    the father of the palestinians has passed...

    And here are my words -

    11-11-2004, 12:28 PM

    wingsofazrael to be fair, if Sharon dies, I will run around for miles, clapping, screaming, with tears of joy running down my face. Then I will take a short break, and do the whole process again.

  10. #10
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    There was no respect given to Arafat when he died. Look at this thread.

    the father of the palestinians has passed...

    And here are my words -

    11-11-2004, 12:28 PM

    wingsofazrael to be fair, if Sharon dies, I will run around for miles, clapping, screaming, with tears of joy running down my face. Then I will take a short break, and do the whole process again.
    Sharon was really a brilliant warrior in the early years of Israel's rebirth, and in his later (and maybe final years) he was transforming into a brilliant peacemaker, de****g with the most savage and evil animals to make peace with. If he passes, Israel will have lost one of its best.

  11. #11
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    If he passes, Israel will have lost one of its best.
    Yeah Israel would have lost her best terrorist.

    But you guys have a whole supply of new terrorist leadership. Netanyahoo will fit in just fine.

  12. #12
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    During the 1982 Lebanon War, while Ariel Sharon was Defense minister, the Sabra and Shatila massacre took place, in which between 460 and 3,500 Palestinian civilians in the refugee camps were killed by Lebanese Christian forces under the command of Lebanese Maronite Phalange militia. The Security Chief of the Phalange militia, Elie Hobeika, was the ground commander of the militiamen who entered the Palestinian camps and killed the Palestinians. The Phalange had been sent into the camps to clear out PLO fighters, and Israeli forces had been sent to the camps at Sharon's command to provide them with logistical support and to guard camp exits. The following year, Hobeika defected to the Syrians, along with his supporters, and represented the Syrians in the Lebanese cabinet for 20 years, leading to speculation by victims' families that Hobeika was a double agent and that the massacres were a Syrian provocation.
    The Kahan Commission investigating these massacres recommended in early 1983 the removal of Sharon from his post as Defense minister. In their recommendations and closing remarks, the commission stated:
    We have found, as has been detailed in this report, that the Minister of Defense [Ariel Sharon] bears personal responsibility. In our opinion, it is fitting that the Minister of Defense draw the appropriate personal conclusions arising out of the defects revealed with regard to the manner in which he discharged the duties of his office - and if necessary, that the Prime Minister consider whether he should exercise his authority under Section 21-A(a) of the Basic Law: the Government, according to which "the Prime Minister may, after informing the Cabinet of his intention to do so, remove a minister from office."[5] Sharon was dismissed by Prime Minister Menachem Begin but he remained in successive governments as a Minister.
    In 1987, TIME magazine published a story implying Sharon was directly responsible for the massacres. Sharon sued Time for libel in American and Israeli courts. Time won the suit in the U.S. court because Sharon could not establish that Time had "acted out of malice", as required under the U.S. law, although the jury found the article false and defamatory. [6]
    On June 18, 2001, relatives of the victims of the Sabra massacre began proceedings in Belgium to have Ariel Sharon indicted on war crimes charges [7]. In June 2002, a Brussels Appeals Court rejected the lawsuit because the law was subsequently changed to disallow such lawsuits unless a Belgian citizen is involved. [8] (original: [9])
    Despite his vindications and inquiries that ruled his involvement was limited, many of the victims of the massacre, as well as some of Sharon's opponents and detractors, still insist that Sharon was responsible or involved with the events at Shabra and Shatila.
    IN BOLD
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Sharon

  13. #13
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    IMO Areil Sharon is a War Criminal. Although he was a great military leader.

  14. #14
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    some news about him dead already but the machines keeping his vitals.
    how do u guys think the scene would look like after him?!!

  15. #15
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    how do u guys think the scene would look like after him?!!
    It will get more extreme, Sharon was as extreme as you can get, but the scene now will be much more extreme.

  16. #16
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    It will get more extreme, Sharon was as extreme as you can get, but the scene now will be much more extreme.
    I think Benjamin Netnyaho would see that as a chance to jump back to the PM position, no?!

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    I think Benjamin Netnyaho would see that as a chance to jump back to the PM position, no?!
    Shaul Mofaz, Netanyahoo.

    There are also extremist Zionists nuts like Baruch Marzel.

  18. #18
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    3 are now candidate to the position the terrorist benjamin natanyaho, the minister of justice ( a she) and ehud olmart , I think benjamin natanhyaho will take his place and things will get worse and worse!!
    plus there will be twisters in many cities in usa lol

  19. #19
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130

  20. #20
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    3 are now candidate to the position the terrorist benjamin natanyaho, the minister of justice ( a she) and ehud olmart , I think benjamin natanhyaho will take his place and things will get worse and worse!!
    plus there will be twisters in many cities in usa lol
    wt? u mean an actual Twisters?!!

  21. #21
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    plus there will be twisters in many cities in usa lol
    I am sure 100% that this will happen, I dreamt about it and my dreams always get real!!!

  22. #22
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I am sure 100% that this will happen, I dreamt about it and my dreams always get real!!!
    did u see in ur dream when will i won the Lottery?

  23. #23
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    did u see in ur dream when will i won the Lottery?
    I have 5 serious predictions :
    -strong twisters will hit some cities in USA
    -Bush will put new offcials in the governement
    -an assassination attempt against bush but it will fail
    -earthquakes in major iranian cities
    -a big diplomat will get killed in Iraq

  24. #24
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    IMO Areil Sharon is a War Criminal. Although he was a great military leader.

    He never faced a trial, 'nor was he ever convicted of war crimes.

    Guys, lets not forget something. Israel went into Lebanon to rid the country (Lebanon) of the PLO and to stop terrorist attacks by the PLO on Israel's northern border. To this day, and M'guy can deny this all he wants, the PLO are despised in Lebanon. Inparticular the south where they terrorised the Lebanese south. In fact, and this is well documented, the IDF were welcomed into Lebanon by a releaved Lebanese polutation tired of PLO terror. The mistake Israel made was staying in Lebanon to provide a secure buffer zone between the PLO and later the Amal and Hezbollah and the Galilee.

    As for showing respect for chairman Arafat CAUASIAN, I piss on the bastards grave, and Rantisi and all the rest of those terrorist scumbags. At least Sharon went and fought his war's like a warrior.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    with Taylor Rain,Jeantel
    Posts
    159
    Allah Spoken

  26. #26
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    LL99 whats up with your location in your profile?..

    "Auschwitz Holiday Inn", is that mean't to be some kind of sick joke?.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    with Taylor Rain,Jeantel
    Posts
    159
    Poland

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    with Taylor Rain,Jeantel
    Posts
    159
    is "Irish free state" a sick joke? JW

  29. #29
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    I'm in the Irish free state. Now if I trace your IP address I'll find your in Poland?.

  30. #30
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    LL99 operating under our zero tolerance policy around here I'm suspending you untill I receive your PM proving to me your telling me the truth.

    Suspended until further notice.

  31. #31
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Muslims arent supposed to wish death on their enemies. So although I belive Sharon is a war criminal, and a terrorist. I hope GOD forgives him in the afterlife, if he dies.

  32. #32
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...rld&id=3787141

    Pat Robertson links Sharon's stroke to God's wrath
    (Norfolk-AP, January 5, 2006) - Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine punishment for "dividing God's land."

    "God considers this land to be his," Robertson said on his TV program "The 700 Club." "You read the Bible and he says `This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, `No, this is mine."'
    Sharon, who ordered Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last year, suffered a severe stroke on Wednesday.

    In Robertson's broadcast from his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach, the evangelist said he had personally prayed about a year ago with Sharon, whom he called "a very tender-hearted man and a good friend." He said he was sad to see Sharon in this condition.

    He also said, however, that in the Bible, the prophet Joel "makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who 'divide my land."'

    Sharon "was dividing God's land and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU (European Union), the United Nations, or the United States of America," Robertson said.

    In discussing what he said was God's insistence that Israel not be divided, Robertson also referred to the 1995 assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who had sought to achieve peace by giving land to the Palestinians. "It was a terrible thing that happened, but nevertheless he was dead," he said.

    The Anti-Defamation League issued a statement urging Christian leaders to distance themselves from the remarks. Robertson made similar comments as the Gaza withdrawal occurred, it said.

    "It is outrageous and shocking, but not surprising, that Pat Robertson once again has suggested that God will punish Israel's leaders for any decision to give up land to the Palestinians," said Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the group, which fights anti-Semitism. "His remarks are un-Christian and a perversion of religion. Unlike Robertson, we don't see God as cruel and vengeful."

    The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said a religious leader "should not be making callous political points while a man is struggling for his life."

    "Pat Robertson has a political agenda for the entire world, and he seems to think God is ready to take out any world leader who stands in the way of that agenda," Lynn said in a statement.

    Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of critics who challenged his remarks, "What they're basically saying is, `How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?"' "This is what the word of God says," Watts said. "This is nothing new to the Christian community."

    In August, Robertson suggested on "The 700 Club" that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who has long been at odds with U.S. foreign policy. Robertson later apologized for his remarks, saying he "spoke in frustration."

    In November, he addressed residents of a Pennsylvania town who ousted school board members who had advocated the teaching of "intelligent design" - the belief that the universe is so complex that it must have been created by a higher power - as an alternative to the theory of evolution.

    "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God," he said. "You just rejected him from your city."

    He later said he was simply trying to point out that "our spiritual actions have consequences."
    ---------------------

    also, check out
    http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=19453

  33. #33
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Muslims arent supposed to wish death on their enemies. So although I belive Sharon is a war criminal, and a terrorist. I hope GOD forgives him in the afterlife, if he dies.

    I also believe he should have faced an inquiry over Shabra and Chitila (sp'ing, its 07:00 and I'm hunover, lol). But he's going to meet his maker now, he'll be in a court far greater than he'd ever face on earth..

  34. #34
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...rld&id=3787141

    Pat Robertson links Sharon's stroke to God's wrath
    (Norfolk-AP, January 5, 2006) - Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine punishment for "dividing God's land."

    "God considers this land to be his," Robertson said on his TV program "The 700 Club." "You read the Bible and he says `This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, `No, this is mine."'
    Sharon, who ordered Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last year, suffered a severe stroke on Wednesday.

    In Robertson's broadcast from his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach, the evangelist said he had personally prayed about a year ago with Sharon, whom he called "a very tender-hearted man and a good friend." He said he was sad to see Sharon in this condition.

    He also said, however, that in the Bible, the prophet Joel "makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who 'divide my land."'

    Sharon "was dividing God's land and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU (European Union), the United Nations, or the United States of America," Robertson said.

    In discussing what he said was God's insistence that Israel not be divided, Robertson also referred to the 1995 assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who had sought to achieve peace by giving land to the Palestinians. "It was a terrible thing that happened, but nevertheless he was dead," he said.

    The Anti-Defamation League issued a statement urging Christian leaders to distance themselves from the remarks. Robertson made similar comments as the Gaza withdrawal occurred, it said.

    "It is outrageous and shocking, but not surprising, that Pat Robertson once again has suggested that God will punish Israel's leaders for any decision to give up land to the Palestinians," said Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the group, which fights anti-Semitism. "His remarks are un-Christian and a perversion of religion. Unlike Robertson, we don't see God as cruel and vengeful."

    The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said a religious leader "should not be making callous political points while a man is struggling for his life."

    "Pat Robertson has a political agenda for the entire world, and he seems to think God is ready to take out any world leader who stands in the way of that agenda," Lynn said in a statement.

    Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of critics who challenged his remarks, "What they're basically saying is, `How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?"' "This is what the word of God says," Watts said. "This is nothing new to the Christian community."

    In August, Robertson suggested on "The 700 Club" that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who has long been at odds with U.S. foreign policy. Robertson later apologized for his remarks, saying he "spoke in frustration."

    In November, he addressed residents of a Pennsylvania town who ousted school board members who had advocated the teaching of "intelligent design" - the belief that the universe is so complex that it must have been created by a higher power - as an alternative to the theory of evolution.

    "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God," he said. "You just rejected him from your city."

    He later said he was simply trying to point out that "our spiritual actions have consequences."
    ---------------------

    also, check out
    http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=19453
    isnt this the same bullshiter that suggested the bombing of Mecca in his show ?

  35. #35
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    He never faced a trial, 'nor was he ever convicted of war crimes.

    .
    Neither did Thatcher and Kissinger!

  36. #36
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Neither did Thatcher and Kissinger!

  37. #37
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Neither did Thatcher and Kissinger!
    Or Hilter and Stali.n.

  38. #38
    isolatex is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    70
    It's a good thing sharon is out of the game becuase he is a very dangerous man not only if his fat ass falls on you but also his policy which is the worlds biggest trick.

    he tricked the world into thinking that he pulled out of gaza for peace but infact he pulled out of it so he can strengthen israels hold over jerusulum and the west bank. he already started building and increasing construction of settlements in westbank and trying to alter the ballance of jews and arabs in east jerusulum.

    this is very good for the palestinians becuase now a war monger like natanyahoo will come in and will show the true face of israel and its policies towards arabs and palestinians.

  39. #39
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    You know what!

    I hate Sharon with a passion, I despites what he did in what I witnessed from my lifespan.

    But give the man a break, he's fighting for his life, he's a human being, and even what he did, or supposed did, give the man a second chance for God sake!

  40. #40
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I am not going to stoop as low as some people on here did when Arafat was dying. I am not going to say Sharon died of AID's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •