Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    kis55 is offline Associate Member

Al-Qaeda's plot to infect troops with AIDS virus

This is from some newspaper called the Sunday Mirror UK. I assume it's a British paper. It appears al caca is following in the footsteps of their palestinian brethren, based on a previous thread.

January 2006
    HIV BOMBERS
    EXCLUSIVE Al-Qaeda's plot to infect troops with AIDS virus
    By Rupert Hamer Defence Correspondent
    AL-QAEDA is recruiting suicide bombers who are infected with the AIDS virus, according to documents revealed to the Sunday Mirror.

Terror chiefs are also targeting fanatics who suffer other lethal blood diseases such as hepatitis and dengue fever in order to increase their "kill rate" from an explosion. The chilling new threat is revealed in papers distributed to British military camps in Iraq and across Europe.

Under the heading "HIV/Hepatitis" the document states: "There is evidence that terrorists might be deliberately recruiting volunteers with diseases that are spread by blood transference."

Experts have found that bones and other blood-spattered fragments from a suicide bomber could penetrate the skin of a victim 50 metres away and infect them.

In the papers (part of which is summarised above) soldiers are warned to wear special protective clothing when on guard duty or if they have to deal with casualties in the event of an attack.

All bases must also have snipers hidden behind blast-proof defences ready to take out would-be suicide bombers. The guidelines were issued following the 7/7 London bombings which left 52 dead and injured hundreds more.

Advertisement

Spy chiefs have also examined other attacks, including a car-bombing on the Black Watch in central Iraq which killed three soldiers a year ago.

Last night an MoD spokesman confirmed that bases had been made aware of the new threat.

He added: "The Army go to great lengths to prepare our soldiers for every eventuality."

r.hamer@sundaymirror.co.uk

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=CAUSASIAN]Maybe Al Queda should ask these guys for advice -

http://web.israelinsider.com/Views/3998.htm

Barry Chamish also believes that aliens landed in Israel.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    AIZ give it up, Israel has compensated victims of this crime. Remember Barry Chamish didnt make this up, in that article he wrote a review of a movie. So its good to attack the credibility of Barry Chamish, I am sure he is not credible, but he is just writing about a movie on Israeli television.

Here is a medical journal that states Israel has compensated the victims.

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/conte...310/6976/350/a

AIZ
    My understanding is victims were compensated for medical malpractice suits...not because they intentionally harmed citizens. I don't remember the government of Israel ever saying that this had happened. Medical treatment gone wrong is one thing...what you are suggesting is another.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    AIZ give it up, Israel has compensated victims of this crime. Remember Barry Chamish didnt make this up, in that article he wrote a review of a movie. So its good to attack the credibility of Barry Chamish, I am sure he is not credible, but he is just writing about a movie on Israeli television.

Here is a medical journal that states Israel has compensated the victims.

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/conte...310/6976/350/a
    Truth be told, C..it was a cheap and pathetic shot to use this example when you could have chosen to use something more relevant: Saddam using Sarin Gas on Kurds or even the Aum Shynriko attack in 1995. Instead you chose to use a case that is not at all agreed upon and highly irrelevant to the idea that al-Qaeda might use AIDS. Just another opportunity for you to take a stab at Israel. It's sad, really.

devildog911 is offline New Member
    im a us marine and ill be damned if i let some terrosits infect me when i was in iraq i did not let any of them get close to me

Thread Information