Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Nation of Islam

Logan13 is offline Banned

Nation of Islam

Nation of Islam.......Islamic brothers or joke?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nation of Islam is a super joke

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Not Muslims.

crazy

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Not Muslims.
    I had to live with a Nation member for 10 months, just crazy. Talk about manipulating a religion toward their own goals.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Not Muslims.
    I agree with you. They would not.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I had to live with a Nation member for 10 months, just crazy. Talk about manipulating a religion toward their own goals.
    the existing nation of islam has nothing to do with the original nation fo islam started by elijah muhammed , louis farah khan is only mimicing the original nation if islam since its become liek a franchise among the stupid , in actuality the youngest son of elijah muhammed is now in NY in a mosque (i dont know the name) where they practice ISLAM , and which is just not restricted to blacks !

malcom X was assasinated on part , because he had realised the bullcrap nation of islam was all about plus when he went for pilgrimage he discovered a blonde blue eyed white person can be a muslim too , and also saw many wrongs corrected by that journey of his to the holy land !

got back , got shot , died a martyr , became a legend !

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    the existing nation of islam has nothing to do with the original nation fo islam started by elijah muhammed , louis farah khan is only mimicing the original nation if islam since its become liek a franchise among the stupid , in actuality the youngest son of elijah muhammed is now in NY in a mosque (i dont know the name) where they practice ISLAM , and which is just not restricted to blacks.
    Your right. His son is Deen Mohammed, I see him preach on TV sometimes, hes very good.

admirable

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    the existing nation of islam has nothing to do with the original nation fo islam started by elijah muhammed , louis farah khan is only mimicing the original nation if islam since its become liek a franchise among the stupid , in actuality the youngest son of elijah muhammed is now in NY in a mosque (i dont know the name) where they practice ISLAM , and which is just not restricted to blacks !

malcom X was assasinated on part , because he had realised the bullcrap nation of islam was all about plus when he went for pilgrimage he discovered a blonde blue eyed white person can be a muslim too , and also saw many wrongs corrected by that journey of his to the holy land !

got back , got shot , died a martyr , became a legend !
    Malcolm X was an admirable man, he saw the unjust and tried to fix it.

Thread Information