Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Here we go again

Sheikh Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan, a professor of Islamic law at Al-Imam University, who frequently appears on Saudi TV recently made anti-Christian comments on Saudi Al-Majd TV. He told his audience to hate anyone "who worships Christ, son of Mary" and added that "whoever says 'I don't hate him [i.e. a Christian]' is not a Muslim..." He went on to explain that such an attitude "is not racism" since the Christian is not hated "because of his color, gender, blood, country, or because he is American, European, Chinese, or Asian," and stipulated that this hatred should be "positive hatred" that guides and reforms.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    And here I thought Devout Muslims believe that Jews and Christians are people of "The Book". These guys are ruining it for other good religious Muslims in the world.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo

Sheikh Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan, a professor of Islamic law at Al-Imam University, who frequently appears on Saudi TV recently made anti-Christian comments on Saudi Al-Majd TV. He told his audience to hate anyone "who worships Christ, son of Mary" and added that "whoever says 'I don't hate him [i.e. a Christian]' is not a Muslim..." He went on to explain that such an attitude "is not racism" since the Christian is not hated "because of his color, gender, blood, country, or because he is American, European, Chinese, or Asian," and stipulated that this hatred should be "positive hatred" that guides and reforms.
    An educated college professor who advocates HATE...Thats quite interesting. Glad I dont goto college over there, yet another reason the colleges in the USA are the best of the best. No, its not racism because its not his color,gender,blood,country...but it is because of his personal beliefs. Calling for everyone to hate someone because of their beliefs means that you believe your beliefs should be imposed onto them. What ****ing century is this radical brainwashed piece of shit living in? When I read things like that it just reminds me how far behind some civilizations&cultures are than the rest of the world...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    whats most suprising is that people like that even get attention. Everyone should ignore those morons.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo

Boohoo.

You know how many countless times I have heard Christian Clerics say negative things about Muslims, Islam, and the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

Saudi Arabia is asking Christians to have reforms just like Chrisitans always tell muslims to reform. Treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.

Thread Information