Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 145
  1. #1
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311

    To be a bodybuilder is to be gay bait? Share your tales.

    Every spring and summer when I lean up, I have gays come onto me all the time. I must admit, it makes me uncomfortable. A friend tells me that's because I'm still in the closet. If that's true, I'm staying there. Whether it's Robert Moses nude beach (field 5), LI, or Bally's, the gays will insinuate and one of them made a "cat call" at me. Jeepers. They want to f##k me! Help!

  2. #2
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    One major qualifier, I'm all for gays - I think they should have equal rights in marraige, etc, but being hetero, I get a bit uncomfortable. Especially when I see it as much as I do. Anyway, I'm sure some of my peers here have stories like mine. Do share!
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-13-2006 at 08:36 PM.

  3. #3
    doctorherb's Avatar
    doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    808
    come on out girlfriend...BTW, Im hetro...lol

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    No stories to share....

    It's not like I'm gonna beat them senseless if they find me attractive or if someone whistles. I just don't acknowledge.

    However, if they touch me (that would go for anyone), then it's a diff. ballgame.

    There isn't anything you can do about it, except to stay fat and hairy/pale, so just get used to it. Don't focus on being too homophobic.

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    timvds's Avatar
    timvds is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    958
    Become a man-whore, give em a dirty sanchez for like 200 bucks a pop.

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Here's something to chew on.

    Imagine having someone send you an e-mail telling you that "you have to see the conversation going on about "SwoleCat" on such and such GAY message board".

    Then, to have to see WTF the e-mail was talking about, I painfully had to READ it.

    That's not right! But, I was a target as someone there found my site and it was all over.....

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Become a man-whore, give em a dirty sanchez for like 200 bucks a pop.
    LMFAO!!!

    ~SC~

  8. #8
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    Actually, one time I did get touched. I was in Bally's steam room when I first started going and one Latino dude told me I have a well developed chest and he touched my chest. I was so shocked I started laughing. I don't feel violent, I feel shocked.

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Actually, one time I did get touched. I was in Bally's steam room when I first started going and one Latino dude told me I have a well developed chest and he touched my chest. I was so shocked I started laughing. I don't feel violent, I feel shocked.

    He would have been stuffed in a locker.

    ~SC~

  10. #10
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    do when i use to go to Golds gym i would get hitt on all the time by gays i just brush it off but it starts to get really F noying whe it happens evreyday

  11. #11
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Become a man-whore, give em a dirty sanchez for like 200 bucks a pop.
    That would be some business, to funny Tim.

  12. #12
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    It happens, they look what are you going to do? A stare that last a lifetime equals to a black eye that last a week. I know some gay guys at the gym. There cool they dont talk shit to me about there boyfriends, or anything like that so they respect me in that sense. They told me they know I am not gay just the way I hold myself and walk. But they say I am hot I told them thanks and thats as far as it goes. But I do remeber once a guy staring right at me while I was working out like for a hour straight, when I looked at him I said to him I going to hit him with this plate and gave him a look that I was going to rip him apart and thats it. He never showed his face again. Just as long as there cool and respectful. It doesnt bother me a stare here or a whistle there on the street just as long as they dont touch and dont get vulgar.

  13. #13
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    That's totally how I feel - to be honest. And sometimes it's annoying to vibed from anyone if you're training. Gyms have become too social. I long for the good ole days in the 80's when we used to train hard and socializing was incidental.

    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    do when i use to go to Golds gym i would get hitt on all the time by gays i just brush it off but it starts to get really F noying whe it happens evreyday

  14. #14
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Its NY bro, I work on the eastern end of LI, when the fags build their huge houses, they always stare. One time I left the room and my helper was working in the bathroom and one of them said they sure would like to break in their new bed with me. I was so pissed, fuc'n ingored the pole smoker the rest of the job.

  15. #15
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    Wouldn't it be great to be gay? Think about it. These dudes have anonymous sex all the time. You meet someone you're attracted to and before you know it you're up in the dunes swaping it. They definately get more action than us heteros. You know, maybe, upon thinking about it, I'll "switch teams - lol

  16. #16
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    i'm glad i live in the midwest. we don't have any gays here.

  17. #17
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    I've had gay guys from this site PM me hitting on me. I had one guy straight up say "You wanna get blown" in a gas station parking lot one time... classy. And there is a gay guy who works next door who says gay shit to me all the time about my body, but he knows I'm not gay so I just laugh, go along with it and flash him my abs joking back.

  18. #18
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I've had gay guys from this site PM me hitting on me. I had one guy straight up say "You wanna get blown" in a gas station parking lot one time... classy. And there is a gay guy who works next door who says gay shit to me all the time about my body, but he knows I'm not gay so I just laugh, go along with it and flash him my abs joking back.
    Wait until you wake up in the middle of the nite and he's standing by the side off your bed naked flexing his (love) muscle at you.

  19. #19
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    In easthampton the gay guys are married with families to hide, but the rich MFr's go for a walk on the beach at nite and meet up and get it on. The police put an end to and they complained it was pubic beach..........opp's public!

  20. #20
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    I've had gays come on to me when I'm working the door at a club, I just take it as flattery, politely tell them that's not my style and move on.

  21. #21
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Every spring and summer when I lean up, I have gays come onto me all the time. I must admit, it makes me uncomfortable. A friend tells me that's because I'm still in the closet. If that's true, I'm staying there. Whether it's Robert Moses nude beach (field 5), LI, or Bally's, the gays will insinuate and one of them made a "cat call" at me. Jeepers. They want to f##k me! Help!
    I suppose a lot depends on if it becomes harassment. IMHO, I think it's rude, and yes, sometimes it does merit a punch in the nose.
    -Tock


    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_harassment

    Street harassment, also known as catcalling, is a form of sexual harassment that takes place in public spaces, oftentimes in urban areas. Street harassment is usually harassment of women by men. Some analysts of this phenomenon have termed it a relentless form of harassment that reminds women of their constant vulnerability to assault in public spaces and the ubiquitous objectification of women in everyday life.

    In the United States, the most common form of street harassment is staring which requires the victim to avert their gaze to avoid conflict and/or more aggressive harassment. Other common forms of street harassment include: telling unknown women to 'smile,' making sexually explicit comments or noises, and rubbing against or grabbing women (which rises to the level of sexual assault).

    Although every incident of street harassment is unique, in descriptions from victims, a number of common themes recur. The "typical" pattern of events goes as follows:

    The victim is in a public place, either alone or with another woman or child - but importantly, not accompanied by a man. The victim is not engaging in any activity that could reasonably be construed as an attempt to attract attention. The harasser is alone or in the company of other men, but usually not accompanied by a woman. The harasser tries to engage the attention of the victim in some way (for example by staring, whistling, shouting, or beeping the horn of a vehicle) The harasser may follow with an offensive comment, addressed directly to the victim or to other people but within earshot of the victim. The victim's reaction, which will vary depending on circumstances, will not be positive. The harasser may continue or escalate the inappropriate behaviour despite the lack of encouragement or express disapproval of the victim.

    Street harassment levels vary from city to city and country to country. In New York City, street harassment is extremely common. New York women between the ages of 12 and 45 are harassed as much as once for every two to five blocks they walk, depending on time of day, the neighborhood, and so forth. Some women do not recognize the concept that they are being "harassed," though many do.

  22. #22
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No stories to share....

    It's not like I'm gonna beat them senseless if they find me attractive or if someone whistles. I just don't acknowledge.

    However, if they touch me (that would go for anyone), then it's a diff. ballgame.

    There isn't anything you can do about it, except to stay fat and hairy/pale, so just get used to it. Don't focus on being too homophobic.

    ~SC~
    I feel the same way.......... I have had gay men say stuff to me but it's no big deal......... there's no harm so I don't sweat it.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Well, I'm for one NOT for gay marriage, I'm NOT for their lifestyle, I think it's ****ing disgusting, a man was made to be w/ a woman, it's about Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I'm also not for straight pussy acting men who feel like they need to act ****ing gay or embrace them and hold their hand to be accepted in todays society. I actually kind of embrace the idea that an American man is supposed to be hard and rugged, and go for pussy. And if a guy whistels at me, or touches me, or even attempts to hit on me or touch me, I'm breaking his face, plain and simple.

  24. #24
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Once I was running along the irragation canal bank tops. I was running topless, trying to tan at the same time. I was wearing bike shorts, because it stopped the inner thigh chaffing. I was pretty lean and had a six pack going. It's about noon. I hear the bell of a near by high school ring for lunch.
    A gay guy passes by in an emerald green Ford Escort GT. He sees me and his jaw drops as drives over a bridge that cuts across my path.
    I continued on my merry way. I see him turning left on the street. It's desert out here, nothing to block the view of him. He turns left and onto the dirt and speeds toward my path. He jumps out and runs up to my path. I was thinking "Damn I'm to tired from this jog to fight. I don't even know this guy. What could he want from me?"
    I start getting closer and am in ear shot of him. He asks "Do you have the time?" I couldn't believe it. It was a pick-up line. I said "No." and wanting to be polite I said "The bell just went off at the school for lunch. It's about noon". That was back in when I had shoulder length hair and a go-tee.

    Another time at a party that I had just gotten to in a back yard. I walked in with my car club buddy and was talking parts and horsepower. Some dude I'd never met before asks if had a light. I said "No, I don't smoke". My buddy pulls out his lighter and lit the guys cig. Then the guy asks me and my buddy if we needed a drink. Buddy says "No thanks." I said "I'm fine". The gay guy gives me a once over and says "Yeah! You are!" and then walks away.
    My buddy chuckles a lil' and asks "Do you know that guy?"
    I say "No."
    Buddy had a good, hardy-har-har at my expense.

  25. #25
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Breaking someones face for hitting on you is a little extreme. Just tell them you`re not into it and go away. You`re a bit on edge these days aren`t you

    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well, I'm for one NOT for gay marriage, I'm NOT for their lifestyle, I think it's ****ing disgusting, a man was made to be w/ a woman, it's about Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I'm also not for straight pussy acting men who feel like they need to act ****ing gay or embrace them and hold their hand to be accepted in todays society. I actually kind of embrace the idea that an American man is supposed to be hard and rugged, and go for pussy. And if a guy whistels at me, or touches me, or even attempts to hit on me or touch me, I'm breaking his face, plain and simple.

  26. #26
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Ok this one happened when I was in the Marines but back at home in NYC. I was standing outside Penn Station to get some air (Penn Station is an underground train station) and I see this young clean cut guy lookin at me. He nods his head and I nod it back. I thought that he was possibly in the military because he was so clean cut. Anyway he comes back and he says in a Latin accent "Hey my name is Quinton" I said "whats goin on". He then goes "Can I have your number?" I said "Oh nah dude I dont run like that I'm straight." Then the guy says "Ahh man its too bad cuz you look real good." I just said thanks and he walked off. Not to exciting a story but I could change the ending to "I then knocked him out and stuffed him in a cab trunk"

  27. #27
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    the first ending was the best IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Ok this one happened when I was in the Marines but back at home in NYC. I was standing outside Penn Station to get some air (Penn Station is an underground train station) and I see this young clean cut guy lookin at me. He nods his head and I nod it back. I thought that he was possibly in the military because he was so clean cut. Anyway he comes back and he says in a Latin accent "Hey my name is Quinton" I said "whats goin on". He then goes "Can I have your number?" I said "Oh nah dude I dont run like that I'm straight." Then the guy says "Ahh man its too bad cuz you look real good." I just said thanks and he walked off. Not to exciting a story but I could change the ending to "I then knocked him out and stuffed him in a cab trunk"

  28. #28
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I suppose a lot depends on if it becomes harassment. IMHO, I think it's rude, and yes, sometimes it does merit a punch in the nose.
    -Tock


    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_harassment

    Street harassment, also known as catcalling, is a form of sexual harassment that takes place in public spaces, oftentimes in urban areas. Street harassment is usually harassment of women by men. Some analysts of this phenomenon have termed it a relentless form of harassment that reminds women of their constant vulnerability to assault in public spaces and the ubiquitous objectification of women in everyday life.

    In the United States, the most common form of street harassment is staring which requires the victim to avert their gaze to avoid conflict and/or more aggressive harassment. Other common forms of street harassment include: telling unknown women to 'smile,' making sexually explicit comments or noises, and rubbing against or grabbing women (which rises to the level of sexual assault).

    Although every incident of street harassment is unique, in descriptions from victims, a number of common themes recur. The "typical" pattern of events goes as follows:

    The victim is in a public place, either alone or with another woman or child - but importantly, not accompanied by a man. The victim is not engaging in any activity that could reasonably be construed as an attempt to attract attention. The harasser is alone or in the company of other men, but usually not accompanied by a woman. The harasser tries to engage the attention of the victim in some way (for example by staring, whistling, shouting, or beeping the horn of a vehicle) The harasser may follow with an offensive comment, addressed directly to the victim or to other people but within earshot of the victim. The victim's reaction, which will vary depending on circumstances, will not be positive. The harasser may continue or escalate the inappropriate behaviour despite the lack of encouragement or express disapproval of the victim.

    Street harassment levels vary from city to city and country to country. In New York City, street harassment is extremely common. New York women between the ages of 12 and 45 are harassed as much as once for every two to five blocks they walk, depending on time of day, the neighborhood, and so forth. Some women do not recognize the concept that they are being "harassed," though many do.
    So what you're telling me is I've been "street harassed" by a gay man? It does remind me of my constant vulnerability to assault in public spaces and the ubiquitous objectification of being ****in' ripped. Thank you for opening up my eyes tock

  29. #29
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well, I'm for one NOT for gay marriage, I'm NOT for their lifestyle, I think it's ****ing disgusting, a man was made to be w/ a woman, it's about Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I'm also not for straight pussy acting men who feel like they need to act ****ing gay or embrace them and hold their hand to be accepted in todays society. I actually kind of embrace the idea that an American man is supposed to be hard and rugged, and go for pussy. And if a guy whistels at me, or touches me, or even attempts to hit on me or touch me, I'm breaking his face, plain and simple.

    Well, thank you very much for your opinion,

    It seems that you have a very exact idea on how everyone should live their lives,

    Strange you mention American man, seeing as the idea that America was founded on was personal freedom.

    As you know this board has many different members with many different opinions,

    I think it is very important that we all try to be tolerant of other peoples ideas and opinions and never disparage other members.

  30. #30
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Let's remember this thread is now in the Poltical form, please take the time to read the Political form rules, as they are strictly enforced.

  31. #31
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Let's remember this thread is now in the Poltical form, please take the time to read the Political form rules, as they are strictly enforced.
    Awesome! I can't wait to hear Caus's and M'guy's stories of gay men hitting on them.

  32. #32
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    bahhh... all you bodybuilder types are attention-whores anyways, admit it!



    ADMIT IT!!!

  33. #33
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    Not that kind of attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    bahhh... all you bodybuilder types are attention-whores anyways, admit it!



    ADMIT IT!!!

  34. #34
    Alex2's Avatar
    Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    R these guns registered?!
    Posts
    1,433
    I noticed more gays started hitting on me after I started working out. Since I work out in a university gym and every student has a university email address, it is very easy to get emails of other students once you know their names. I was kind of shocked when I got the first "flirt" email from a guy offering me BJ at his place through a hole in a gray wooden wall in his apartment so none of us will see the other, lol. But I’m used to those kinds of emails now. Some of them even offer me dinner or free gas etc. It is annoying since I'm very straight but I read their emails for fun.

    The strangest experience I had recently when a trans did hit on me in the downtown. He was very cool and sexy but it seemed very weird to me. I showed him a big smile and went a way.

  35. #35
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    okay then that thread is in the political forum!

    Yes gay hit me all the time, they like big massive men, but when I tell them I am an extreme right winger they run away

  36. #36
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    That's what I like to see. A huge dude who has a capacity for abstract thought and some solid principles. I don't meet many of these types at Bally's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Well, thank you very much for your opinion,

    It seems that you have a very exact idea on how everyone should live their lives,

    Strange you mention American man, seeing as the idea that America was founded on was personal freedom.

    As you know this board has many different members with many different opinions,

    I think it is very important that we all try to be tolerant of other peoples ideas and opinions and never disparage other members.

  37. #37
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    I only hope that homosexuality does not ruin or invade the true definition of marriage. If this happens, then pandoras box will open.

  38. #38
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    A "true" definition of marraige would probably be two individuals in a committed relationship, irrespective of gender, who, as individuals, have the right to pursue happiness as all individuals do, as it promises in our constitution. What can be more true than that. Our country was founded on that principle dispite the current backward administration that promised to uphold the constitution. Homosexuality is not my personal preferance, in fact, when men come onto me I'm totally apauled and even a bit frightened. Nevertheless, I think that everyone has the right to do their own thing and I don't think a heterosexual relationship is any more legit than a homosexual relationship. It's about tolerance and respect for the individuals, a fundamental value that seems endangered these days. That's something I think we lost since 9/11. History suggests that such terrific events tend to bring about fear, conservatism, and zenophobia and we seek out solidarity at the expense of the individual. Consider the McCarthy era and other type of historical witch hunts. I long for those long lost Clinton years of the ninetys when the big fuss was over blow jobs and lieing about blow jobs. There just seemed to be more possibility back than. Todays vibe is one of malaise and alienation in my view. Here's to better days and more blow jobs!

    Quote Originally Posted by boots555
    I only hope that homosexuality does not ruin or invade the true definition of marriage. If this happens, then pandoras box will open.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-15-2006 at 07:40 PM.

  39. #39
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    This is a OK def.

    Marriage is a relationship and bond, most commonly between a man and a woman, that plays a key role in the definition of many families. Precise definitions vary historically and between and within cultures, but it has been an important concept as a socially sanctioned bond in a sexual relationship. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage


    The def. are starting to change to adapt and prepare for future culture.

  40. #40
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    John and Joe getting married 10 years ago is unheard of. Dura your definition is fairly new, one which supports our changing culture.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •