Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: TO alphaman

boots555 is offline Member

TO alphaman

Remember this, society always forgets this.
    People attack you because they feel threatened by you. You know the truth. The truth can be defended, now defend it.

Preparation in chess is primarily mental and motivational in nature. Apart from specific chess training and study in openings, tactics, strategy, and endgame play, a student does well to come to each chess game mentally and emotionally ready, willing and able to play their best. Chess instruction, chess club participation, and chess study (including game review and chess puzzle solving) are all designed to improve student skill and increase the ability of competitive students of chess. Emotional and physical readiness and willingness in generating quality chess play are quite distinct from the quantity of cognitive knowledge and experience chess players use during play to inform their game. "A genius is a talented person who does their homework." – Thomas Edison

My point, Anticipate anything, exhaust all possible routes, no other worldview can do this, believe me.

alpha this is true, know your opposers better than they know there own worldview, anticipate any rebuttal, ask the lord to give you wisdom, you will be as a Firm rock in the middle of a sandy beach.

"Know them, better than they know themselves"

I am nothing, the lord is going to use you infinitly, the more you learn, pray for more heavenly wisdom.

You would not believe the knowledge and logic your brain has adjusted to. Your brain is adjusting to how you think, and what is needed to understand. Your way of thinking will change as you grow wiser and more intelligent. The brain adapts, this is not noticable at first.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boots555
    Remember this, society always forgets this.
    People attack you because they feel threatened by you. You know the truth. The truth can be defended, now defend it.
    Sheesh . . .

A goodly number of those who think they have "The Truth" actually are blithering idiots.

-Tock

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps this should have been a PM?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    No, because I'm sure that no party to this thread thinks that they have "The Truth."
    Like a lady of "easy virtue" in a king size bed, there's lot of wiggle room for all sorts of things . . .

-Tock

alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Boots. Don't worry, I have thick skin, and FAITH. It's obvious what we say strikes a nerve, or else we wouldn't be responsible for some of the longest threads in this forum's history.

alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Sheesh . . .

A goodly number of those who think they have "The Truth" actually are blithering idiots.

-Tock
    24 He proposed another parable to them. 9 "The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a man who sowed good seed in his field.
    25 While everyone was asleep his enemy came and sowed weeds 10 all through the wheat, and then went off.
    26 When the crop grew and bore fruit, the weeds appeared as well.
    27The slaves of the householder came to him and said, 'Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? Where have the weeds come from?'
    28He answered, 'An enemy has done this.' His slaves said to him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them up?'
    29 He replied, 'No, if you pull up the weeds you might uproot the wheat along with them.
    30 Let them grow together until harvest; 11 then at harvest time I will say to the harvesters, "First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles for burning; but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

You can't condemn all believers based on some "blithering idiots". Do you think Martin Luther King was a blithering idiot? (how appropriate)

Everyone, even those who have different ideas and worldviews should practice this.

Thread Information