Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

3 Apachi in 10 days

3 Apachi have been destroyed by the Iraqi resistance in 10 days, I think the resistance have a new kind of missiles with new tactics now, what do you think?

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    3 Apachi have been destroyed by the Iraqi resistance in 10 days, I think the resistance have a new kind of missiles with new tactics now, what do you think?
    What do I think? I think its nice that a Lebanese like yourself is proud at the loss of U.S. military equipment and personnel when the U.S. has given your country millions of dollars in aid. Very cool, man.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    As well as the fact he lives here if I'm not mistaken.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    old school wpns & tactics will do just fine

these are the casualties of war, it's all good though militiaguy, we'll be getting that costs of those helicopters back with your friends oil

RIP to the troops

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    As well as the fact he lives here if I'm not mistaken.

No,

I think he does live there in Lebanon.

I always picture Klinger from M.A.S.H. when I think of ole Militia...

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    old school wpns & tactics will do just fine

these are the casualties of war, it's all good though militiaguy, we'll be getting that costs of those helicopters back with your friends oil

RIP to the troops
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 01-16-2006 at 11:54 AM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    No,

I think he does live there in Lebanon.

I always picture Klinger from M.A.S.H. when I think of ole Militia...

**** me i think i just pissed myself

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    we'll be getting that costs of those helicopters back with your friends oil (
    LMFAO

some guys here keep acting like little kids when it come to serious threads, hey kids I didnt make this thread for fun , if you have nothing to say dont post and keep this thread clean.

BTW way it wasn't 3 apache helicopters, it was 1 apache, 1 blackhawk (that didnt go down from enemy fire) and one Kiowa "Little Bird" that was brought down by small arms.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    This war is turning into self-flagellation........are we a bunch of lemmings following Bush off the cliff of insanity???.........SEEMS LIKE THE YOUTH OF TODAY CAN NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES.......it's your duty not to think son........do your duty........

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    What do I think? I think its nice that a Lebanese like yourself is proud at the loss of U.S. military equipment and personnel when the U.S. has given your country millions of dollars in aid. Very cool, man.
    So what, he should cheer the US for all its actions? If its wrong, he has the right to says its wrong. Even if the US gives Lebanon 2 trillion dollars in aid.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    So what, he should cheer the US for all its actions? If its wrong, he has the right to says its wrong. Even if the US gives Lebanon 2 trillion dollars in aid.
    I agree with you, actually. However, when it comes to M'guy he wishes for the U.S. to lose...that implies losing troops. I think that when another country is funding you, you can certainly disagree with their actions but to wish harm upon Americans is another story.

I agree with you, actually. However, when it comes to M'guy he wishes for the U.S. to lose...that implies losing troops. I think that when another country is funding you, you can certainly disagree with their actions but to wish harm upon Americans is another story.
    are your for real! I thought you was kidding, USA give us nothing! we only get some funding from gulf countries like KSA, Kuwait,Katar and some funding from France, USA only gave support to the "israeli" occupation in south Lebanon.

AIZ
    are your for real! I thought you was kidding, USA give us nothing! we only get some funding from gulf countries like KSA, Kuwait,Katar and some funding from France, USA only gave support to the "israeli" occupation in south Lebanon.
    M'guy, you have a lot of learning to do: (more links below)

USAID/Lebanon development projects for the next three years are a response to Lebanese community needs and demands. These projects hold a high level of community participation both in project formulation and in the implementation. USAID projects will emphasize economic synergies based on professional relations between stakeholders of diverse backgrounds, and build strategic ********s with public and private sector key partners. The total budget for the development projects in agri-business and agro-industry, tourism, and information and communication technology over the next three years is around $52 million, with USAID contribution of more than $41 million. USAID/Lebanon management team and the five development partners will be traveling to development centers in Lebanon to discuss various aspects with communities involved in USAID funded projects.

http://lebanon.usembassy.gov/lebanon...ealthCare.html

http://www.usaidlebanon.org.lb/files/activities.aspx

http://www.albany.edu/news/releases/...said_award.htm

M'guy, you have a lot of learning to do: (more links below)

USAID/Lebanon development projects for the next three years are a response to Lebanese community needs and demands. These projects hold a high level of community participation both in project formulation and in the implementation. USAID projects will emphasize economic synergies based on professional relations between stakeholders of diverse backgrounds, and build strategic ********s with public and private sector key partners. The total budget for the development projects in agri-business and agro-industry, tourism, and information and communication technology over the next three years is around $52 million, with USAID contribution of more than $41 million. USAID/Lebanon management team and the five development partners will be traveling to development centers in Lebanon to discuss various aspects with communities involved in USAID funded projects.

http://lebanon.usembassy.gov/lebanon...ealthCare.html

http://www.usaidlebanon.org.lb/files/activities.aspx

http://www.albany.edu/news/releases/...said_award.htm
    and you call this funding!!!! we have 40 milliard lebanese lira debt and 60% of this debt is for USA , this is not funding its debts and now they are blackmailing the lebanese governement with these debts, compare this to the open funding to your entity and see the difference , you get fundings and we get debts , now every lebanese have to pay 6000$ to USA to remove these debts.

AIZ
    If you owe money, you pay. This isn't a "western" idea...this is a universal understanding. Nevertheless, the U.S. taxpayers (the citizens) have aided your country. Try and be thankful for something.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Just more blood on Bush's hands....George is the #1 terrorist in the world.

If you owe money, you pay. This isn't a "western" idea...this is a universal understanding. Nevertheless, the U.S. taxpayers (the citizens) have aided your country. Try and be thankful for something.
    I am not the one who is sending those poor american soldiers to die for a lost cause, maybe you have to talk with your zionist lobby and the neocon hypocrites in the US governement

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am not the one who is sending those poor american soldiers to die for a lost cause, maybe you have to talk with your zionist lobby and the neocon hypocrites in the US governement

Im very proud to be an American, but i agree. The Bush Admin. will go down in history as the worst ever.

AIZ
    and you call this funding!!!! we have 40 milliard lebanese lira debt and 60% of this debt is for USA , this is not funding its debts and now they are blackmailing the lebanese governement with these debts, compare this to the open funding to your entity and see the difference , you get fundings and we get debts , now every lebanese have to pay 6000$ to USA to remove these debts.
    Yes, M'guy, I call millions of dollars out of U.S. tax payer pockets that goes to your country "funding".

Yes, M'guy, I call millions of dollars out of U.S. tax payer pockets that goes to your country "funding".
    nope this is depts not funding, funding is when usa give your entity billions of dollars as gifts , but here I have to pay 6000$ to cancel the american debt

Bigen12
    Last edited by Bigen12; 01-18-2006 at 06:32 AM.

Thread Information