Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093

    The Iranian Thread: Part 44

    I can't wait to see the results of this one. You know what's amazing? Ahmadinejad and his band of fanatics just have to focus on the holocaust...not the Armenian Genocide, not the Bosnian Massacres (which no one doubts), not Rwanda, not Liberia, not present-day Darfur...NOPE, Just the Holocaust and the Jews. I wish that the Iranian leader was more like the majority of Iranians who simply don't give a shit!!!

    For crying out loud... Let the souls of the Holocaust rest in peace.

    To Ahmadinidick:



    Iran plans conference on `scientific aspect' of the Holocaust

    By The Associated Press

    TEHRAN - Iran said yesterday it would sponsor a conference to examine the scientific evidence supporting the Holocaust, an apparent next step in hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's campaign against Israel and a move that was likely to deepen Tehran's international isolation.

    Ahmadinejad already had called the Nazis' World War II slaughter of European Jews a myth and said the Jewish state should be wiped off the map or moved to Germany or the United States.

    Those remarks prompted a global outpouring of condemnation, and it was not clear who would be willing to attend an Iranian-sponsored Holocaust conference.

    Late last year, however, the leader of Egypt's main Islamic opposition group joined Ahmadinejad in characterizing the Holocaust as a "myth," and lambasted Western governments for criticizing disclaimers of the Jewish genocide.

    "Western democracies have slammed all those who don't see eye to eye with the Zionists regarding the myth of the Holocaust," Muslim Brotherhood chief Mohammed Mahdi Akef wrote on the group's Web site.

    Tehran had already further raised international concern about its intentions last week when it resumed what it called "research" at its uranium enrichment facility.

    The International Atomic Energy Agency, the UN organization that monitors nuclear proliferation, said Iran was resuming small-scale nuclear enrichment, a process that can produce fuel for atomic bombs.

    That, in turn, prompted Washington and its allies to renew their push to take Iran before the UN Security Council for the possible imposition of sanctions.

    The U.S., its European allies and Japan believe Tehran is trying to build a nuclear weapon. Iran denies the charge and says its nuclear program is only for electricity generation.

    Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi did not disclose where or when the Holocaust conference would be held, nor would he say who would attend or what had prompted Tehran to sponsor it.

    On Saturday, however, Ahmadinejad urged the West to be sufficiently open-minded to allow a free international debate on the Holocaust. Asefi adopted that theme.

    "It is a strange world. It is possible to discuss everything except the Holocaust. The Foreign Ministry plans to hold a conference on the scientific aspect of the issue to discuss and review its repercussions," Asefi told reporters.

    Earlier this month, the Association of Muslim Journalists, a hard-line group, proposed holding a similar conference, but Asefi said he was not aware of the association's wishes. He said the conference he announced was planned and supported by the ministry.

    U.S. Rep. Tom Lantos, D-Calif., a Holocaust survivor who was born in Budapest, has said he understood Iran was considering a conference that would call into question evidence that the Nazis conducted a mass murder of European Jews during World War II.

    Israel and Iran had good relations until the 1979 Islamic revolution, lead by Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, deposed Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. Israel had backed the shah, apparently prompting Khomeini to term it the "Little Satan."

    Ahmadinejad has adopted rhetoric reminiscent of Khomeini, seemingly trying to breathe life back into the waning revolutionary spirit in the country, whose residents are not traditionally anti-Jewish.

    Before the revolution about 100,000 Jews lived in Iran, but three-fourths of the community fled during the upheaval.

    Ahmadinejad, who took office in August, caused an international outcry in October by calling Israel a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the map."

    Leaders around the world also condemned him after he called the Nazi slaughter of Jews during World War II a "myth." He later said that if the Holocaust did happen, then Israel should be moved to Germany or North America, rather than making Palestinians suffer by losing their land to atone for crimes committed by Europeans.

    Since the Islamic revolution, Israel has considered Iran a primary and existential threat. As Tehran's nuclear program has moved forward, the Israelis - who are said to have nuclear weapons but do not to admit possessing such an arsenal - have refused to rule out using military force to destroy the Iranian program.

  2. #2
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    It looks like bombs will soon be raining down on his head. He better focus on buying more anti air defense systems from the russians and the chinese.

    I hate to say this and I hoped it would not happen but the drums for war are starting to beat very loud here in the states.

    I wonder how many days of bombings it is going to take to cripple his army and nuclear program?

  3. #3
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    It looks like bombs will soon be raining down on his head. He better focus on buying more anti air defense systems from the russians and the chinese.

    I hate to say this and I hoped it would not happen but the drums for war are starting to beat very loud here in the states.

    I wonder how many days of bombings it is going to take to cripple his army and nuclear program?
    I don't think the U.S. will go it alone. Troops won't be necessary...just a hell of a lot of bombing. Could be an all-out NATO operation. We'll have to see. I honestly hope for the Iranians this is a wake up call that their leadership must be removed. There is an abundance of moderate Iranians waiting to take the Theocrats place.

    As for his Holocaust denial: the guy is a complete whack job. He can choose to believe that the Holocaust didn't happen. That's his opinion. However, to purposefully announce these conferences to the world is pathetic. The guy is a psycho...he thinks he's the Mahdi.

  4. #4
    Prada's Avatar
    Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tampa,Montreal,Paris
    Posts
    5,217
    Im not certain about the whole Nato thing. There a lot of EU members who have interest in Iran. Also Iran poses NO RISK towards them

  5. #5
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    well the EU countries seems pretty damn feed up with iran since they want to turn the issue over to the UN.

    I just wish iran would agree with the russian offer to enrichen the uranium in russia. If iran agreed to that they would show the world they want the nuclear capability for peacefull reasons.

  6. #6
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    They have the right to develop anything they want......just so they don't use it......LIKE WE DID......

  7. #7
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    well the EU countries seems pretty damn feed up with iran since they want to turn the issue over to the UN.

    I just wish iran would agree with the russian offer to enrichen the uranium in russia. If iran agreed to that they would show the world they want the nuclear capability for peacefull reasons.

    I dont think I want Iran with anything thats radioactive.....its just a small stepping stone.....soon after they would be enriching uranium on their own and turn their backs to the world. Honestly they cannot be trusted and a man I knew for a while is a diplomat from Tanzania who dealt with Iranians and said that is the worlds most dangerous country, and this is well before we went into Iraq.

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    The guy is a psycho...he thinks he's the Mahdi.
    Say's who?

  9. #9
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Say's who?
    Sorry. My bad. He's preparing for the Mahdi. I take my earlier comment back. Obviously, there is nothing wrong with believing that the Mahdi is coming, if that is your religious beliefs but this guy is a bit too much...speaking about it at the UN General Assembly, building special roads for the Mahdi to travel, mosques for the Mahdi...if it was simply a cleric then fine but this guy is mixing international relations with extreme religious beliefs...scary

  10. #10
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont think I want Iran with anything thats radioactive.....its just a small stepping stone.....soon after they would be enriching uranium on their own and turn their backs to the world. Honestly they cannot be trusted and a man I knew for a while is a diplomat from Tanzania who dealt with Iranians and said that is the worlds most dangerous country, and this is well before we went into Iraq.
    Enriching uranium isnt that easy. It needs huge instalations ect. If the russians did it and the iranians didnt have any nuclear plant that produces plutonium as a waste it would be pretty safe. There is a world of difference betwen weapons grade uranium and nuclear fuel.

  11. #11
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    It will be good Scientific conference about the 'holocaust' everyone should participate and debate the issue, instead of attacking a scientific conference go there debate like civilized people and prove your opinion, some Lebanese students will particiapte by fax in this conference I might be one of them.

    As for Iran getting attacked I dont think so, the american army in Iraq is very close to Iran any agression against Iran and the missiles will rain on the american troops, and if "israel" attack which I doubt (the commander of the "israeli" attack on the iraqi nuclear plants think it will fail) the shehab-3 will reach "israel" in no time,and if europe attack Iran will cut the oil on europe , they didnt even cut it now just threatning and the oil prices raised, plus even if they turned the file to the security council there is not proofs that Iran want to do nuclear weapons plus Iran didnt break any rule, anyway the Iranian diplomacy proved that its a very smart wit diplomacy.

  12. #12
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    No one is disputing that jews did die in WWII in numbers, just like many gypsies and many many others did of all walks of life ... and God might send Hitler to hell because of his acts .. but the belief is that the figures of jewish deaths were extremely exagurated to create sympathy for the zionist cause .. hence creating a situation in which the zionists could oppress another people with impunity but riding on the sympathy bandwagon .. everyone just accepted what they were told without critical analysis .. people all over the world are fed up with being procesuted for even doubting something .. people want the truth to be revealed .. it is not wrong to seek the truth .. especially when you have doubts .. if they are truthful they would not be afraid of the search for truth .. they would go and defend their position and prove that the figures they quote are truths and not made up fantasies.

  13. #13
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I don't think the U.S. will go it alone. Troops won't be necessary...just a hell of a lot of bombing. Could be an all-out NATO operation. We'll have to see. I honestly hope for the Iranians this is a wake up call that their leadership must be removed. There is an abundance of moderate Iranians waiting to take the Theocrats place.

    As for his Holocaust denial: the guy is a complete whack job. He can choose to believe that the Holocaust didn't happen. That's his opinion. However, to purposefully announce these conferences to the world is pathetic. The guy is a psycho...he thinks he's the Mahdi.

    Identification of the Prophesied Imam Mahdi

    The Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) has prophesied about several events that will occur just before the advent of the day of judgment. Among these, Rasulullah(SAW) has foretold the advent of one of his descendants, Al Mahdi (the guided one), which will materialize when the believers are severely oppressed in every corner of the world. He will fight the oppressors, unite the Muslims, bring peace and justice to the world, rule over the Arabs, and lead a prayer in Mekkah at which Isa(pbuh) (Jesus) will be present.

    Throughtout the history of Islam, a few individuals -- driven either by the desperate state of Muslims in their community or a selfish pursuit of power and prestige -- laid claim to being Mahdi and found a following among the uninformed masses who were looking for salvation from the heavens. For some of these individuals (like Bab of Iran or Mirza Ghulam of India) the claim to being Mahdi was just a stepping stone to the development of heretic sects which broke away from the fold of Islam. Thus, it is at least prudent to visit the facts of this prophecy and avoid falling pray to false claimants that will appear from time to time.

    As Muslims, we should remember that the prophecy about Mahdi is one that will come to pass. This prophecy, however, does not absolve the Muslim ummah from its duty to strive in the cause of Allah(SWT), oppose injustice, and seek peace and betterment of human condition. Centuries have passes from the time of the holy Prophet(SAW) and there is a good possibility that many more will expire before the advent of Al Mahdi. Muslims who are negligent in their duty hoping for a savior are committing a grave mistake and are not following the divine decrees ordained in Quran or taught by Rasulullah(SAW).

    According to reliable, authentic, and universally accepted narrations, Mahdi will:

    1. Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW), among the descendants of Fatima(RA);
    2. Have a broad forehead and pointed noise;
    3. Appear in one night;
    4. Appear near the end of time !
    5. Have same name as hazrat Muhammad(SAW);
    6. Escape from Madina to Makkah where people will pledge allegiance to him;
    7. Receive pledge and help of Iraqi people;
    8. Fight in battles;
    9. Rule over the Arabs for seven years according to Sunnah;
    10. Spread justice and equity on earth;
    11. Eradicate tyranny and oppression;
    12. Lead a prayer in Mekkah which Jesus(pbuh) will follow in;
    13. NOT be the same individual as the Promised Messiah (Jesus).
    Last edited by zOaib; 01-17-2006 at 08:31 AM.

  14. #14
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    Identification of the Prophesied Imam Mahdi

    The Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) has prophesied about several events that will occur just before the advent of the day of judgment. Among these, Rasulullah(SAW) has foretold the advent of one of his descendants, Al Mahdi (the guided one), which will materialize when the believers are severely oppressed in every corner of the world. He will fight the oppressors, unite the Muslims, bring peace and justice to the world, rule over the Arabs, and lead a prayer in Mekkah at which Isa(pbuh) (Jesus) will be present.

    Throughtout the history of Islam, a few individuals -- driven either by the desperate state of Muslims in their community or a selfish pursuit of power and prestige -- laid claim to being Mahdi and found a following among the uninformed masses who were looking for salvation from the heavens. For some of these individuals (like Bab of Iran or Mirza Ghulam of India) the claim to being Mahdi was just a stepping stone to the development of heretic sects which broke away from the fold of Islam. Thus, it is at least prudent to visit the facts of this prophecy and avoid falling pray to false claimants that will appear from time to time.

    As Muslims, we should remember that the prophecy about Mahdi is one that will come to pass. This prophecy, however, does not absolve the Muslim ummah from its duty to strive in the cause of Allah(SWT), oppose injustice, and seek peace and betterment of human condition. Centuries have passes from the time of the holy Prophet(SAW) and there is a good possibility that many more will expire before the advent of Al Mahdi. Muslims who are negligent in their duty hoping for a savior are committing a grave mistake and are not following the divine decrees ordained in Quran or taught by Rasulullah(SAW).

    According to reliable, authentic, and universally accepted narrations, Mahdi will:

    1. Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW), among the descendants of Fatima(RA);
    2. Have a broad forehead and pointed noise;
    3. Appear in one night;
    4. Appear near the end of time !
    5. Have same name as hazrat Muhammad(SAW);
    6. Escape from Madina to Makkah where people will pledge allegiance to him;
    7. Receive pledge and help of Iraqi people;
    8. Fight in battles;
    9. Rule over the Arabs for seven years according to Sunnah;
    10. Spread justice and equity on earth;
    11. Eradicate tyranny and oppression;
    12. Lead a prayer in Mekkah which Jesus(pbuh) will follow in;
    13. NOT be the same individual as the Promised Messiah (Jesus).
    I know what the Mahdi is. I'm just not sure why you posted this.

    I reposted about calling the Iranian leader the wannabe Madhi...I was mistaken. He is just preparing for the coming of the Mahdi

  15. #15
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I know what the Mahdi is. I'm just not sure why you posted this.

    I reposted about calling the Iranian leader the wannabe Madhi...I was mistaken. He is just preparing for the coming of the Mahdi
    actually the bolded paragraph is what i wanted u and the rest of my muslim bros to read , cause the true mahdi is not gonna be of the terrorists ! the rest i posted just for extra info !

  16. #16
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Sorry. My bad. He's preparing for the Mahdi. I take my earlier comment back. Obviously, there is nothing wrong with believing that the Mahdi is coming, if that is your religious beliefs but this guy is a bit too much...speaking about it at the UN General Assembly, building special roads for the Mahdi to travel, mosques for the Mahdi...if it was simply a cleric then fine but this guy is mixing international relations with extreme religious beliefs...scary
    Same thing with Evangelical Christians that support you guys in Israel. They want to fulfil prophecy and make way for the second coming of Jesus (PBUH). That is why they support Israel.

  17. #17
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    It will be good Scientific conference about the 'holocaust' everyone should participate and debate the issue, instead of attacking a scientific conference go there debate like civilized people and prove your opinion, some Lebanese students will particiapte by fax in this conference I might be one of them.

    As for Iran getting attacked I dont think so, the american army in Iraq is very close to Iran any agression against Iran and the missiles will rain on the american troops, and if "israel" attack which I doubt (the commander of the "israeli" attack on the iraqi nuclear plants think it will fail) the shehab-3 will reach "israel" in no time,and if europe attack Iran will cut the oil on europe , they didnt even cut it now just threatning and the oil prices raised, plus even if they turned the file to the security council there is not proofs that Iran want to do nuclear weapons plus Iran didnt break any rule, anyway the Iranian diplomacy proved that its a very smart wit diplomacy.
    The attack is going to come and it will be led by the USA,Britain and Australia. The Iranian army can't stand in our way, remember this is the same army that got bogged down with iraq for 8 years and we destroyed the Iraqi army in a matter of days. People don't realize how powerful this country really is.

  18. #18
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Same thing with Evangelical Christians that support you guys in Israel. They want to fulfil prophecy and make way for the second coming of Jesus (PBUH). That is why they support Israel.
    They don't rule this nation though. Crazy Ahmadenijad leads a country

  19. #19
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The attack is going to come and it will be led by the USA,Britain and Australia. The Iranian army can't stand in our way, remember this is the same army that got bogged down with iraq for 8 years and we destroyed the Iraqi army in a matter of days. People don't realize how powerful this country really is.
    I gave a little military political economy analysis of the situation you gave nothing , you are just comparing the 80s iranian army with the new iranian army and you are ignoring the regional ,economy and geopolitical changes.

  20. #20
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I gave a little military political economy analysis of the situation you gave nothing , you are just comparing the 80s iranian army with the new iranian army and you are ignoring the regional ,economy and geopolitical changes.

    I remember hearing that Iraq, at the time of the first Gulf War, had the worlds 4th most powerful military.

    I don't think there will be a ground war, just lots and lots of bombing.

  21. #21
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I remember hearing that Iraq, at the time of the first Gulf War, had the worlds 4th most powerful military.

    I don't think there will be a ground war, just lots and lots of bombing.
    omg I reapted this many times I am not talking about USA VS Iran and who is more powerfull I am talking about the cards in the hand of Iran, Iran can make the situation of the of US army in Iraq worse, USA in Iraq is in a defensive mode, dik cheney is visiting egypt and ksa to bring arab troops to take the job of the US army so this army can retreat to the north kurd part of Iraq, I said this many time yes USA have bigger army , USA army is the best army in the whole world, but USA cant attack Iran because it will spark the shiite resistance in Iraq and it will give Iran the right to attack the USA bases in Iraq, and dont forget that the winners in the Iraqi elections are very close to Iran, I dont understand why people here dont analyse the events they just compare and say USA is stronger than Iran so USA will attack this is not how politics are run, if USA could attack Iran without losing things in another place it would have done it long time ago, and Europe cant attack because of the oil card they can only turn the file to the security council where there is no proofs that Iran broke any rules plus there is Russia and China who have big economy and oil deals with Iran, as for "israel" to attack Iran it need the approval of USA and Europe and if "israel" want to act a la sharonic crazy way and attack Iran the last country will retaliate of course and I dont think "israel" want troubles in this time especially if the attack fail.

  22. #22
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    They don't rule this nation though. Crazy Ahmadenijad leads a country
    He is not crazy. He has a different opinion. And its the right opinion in my view. He doesnt bow down to powerful nations, and doesnt put a fake face forward. He is honest, and a good guy in general.

    Compared to the Arab Sheiks in Saudi Arabia he is star. He lives in a modest house, with modest things. He told everyone in his government to live modestly, and told them not to drive nice cars.

    He is for the poor people, and he wants right for Iran, without Iran being bullied around.

  23. #23
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    where

    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    Identification of the Prophesied Imam Mahdi

    The Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) has prophesied about several events that will occur just before the advent of the day of judgment. Among these, Rasulullah(SAW) has foretold the advent of one of his descendants, Al Mahdi (the guided one), which will materialize when the believers are severely oppressed in every corner of the world. He will fight the oppressors, unite the Muslims, bring peace and justice to the world, rule over the Arabs, and lead a prayer in Mekkah at which Isa(pbuh) (Jesus) will be present.

    Throughtout the history of Islam, a few individuals -- driven either by the desperate state of Muslims in their community or a selfish pursuit of power and prestige -- laid claim to being Mahdi and found a following among the uninformed masses who were looking for salvation from the heavens. For some of these individuals (like Bab of Iran or Mirza Ghulam of India) the claim to being Mahdi was just a stepping stone to the development of heretic sects which broke away from the fold of Islam. Thus, it is at least prudent to visit the facts of this prophecy and avoid falling pray to false claimants that will appear from time to time.

    As Muslims, we should remember that the prophecy about Mahdi is one that will come to pass. This prophecy, however, does not absolve the Muslim ummah from its duty to strive in the cause of Allah(SWT), oppose injustice, and seek peace and betterment of human condition. Centuries have passes from the time of the holy Prophet(SAW) and there is a good possibility that many more will expire before the advent of Al Mahdi. Muslims who are negligent in their duty hoping for a savior are committing a grave mistake and are not following the divine decrees ordained in Quran or taught by Rasulullah(SAW).

    According to reliable, authentic, and universally accepted narrations, Mahdi will:

    1. Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW), among the descendants of Fatima(RA);
    2. Have a broad forehead and pointed noise;
    3. Appear in one night;
    4. Appear near the end of time !
    5. Have same name as hazrat Muhammad(SAW);
    6. Escape from Madina to Makkah where people will pledge allegiance to him;
    7. Receive pledge and help of Iraqi people;
    8. Fight in battles;
    9. Rule over the Arabs for seven years according to Sunnah;
    10. Spread justice and equity on earth;
    11. Eradicate tyranny and oppression;
    12. Lead a prayer in Mekkah which Jesus(pbuh) will follow in;
    13. NOT be the same individual as the Promised Messiah (Jesus).
    Where does this come from, zOaib? I am not familiar with it.

  24. #24
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    peace

    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    omg I reapted this many times I am not talking about USA VS Iran and who is more powerfull I am talking about the cards in the hand of Iran, Iran can make the situation of the of US army in Iraq worse, USA in Iraq is in a defensive mode, dik cheney is visiting egypt and ksa to bring arab troops to take the job of the US army so this army can retreat to the north kurd part of Iraq, I said this many time yes USA have bigger army , USA army is the best army in the whole world, but USA cant attack Iran because it will spark the shiite resistance in Iraq and it will give Iran the right to attack the USA bases in Iraq, and dont forget that the winners in the Iraqi elections are very close to Iran, I dont understand why people here dont analyse the events they just compare and say USA is stronger than Iran so USA will attack this is not how politics are run, if USA could attack Iran without losing things in another place it would have done it long time ago, and Europe cant attack because of the oil card they can only turn the file to the security council where there is no proofs that Iran broke any rules plus there is Russia and China who have big economy and oil deals with Iran, as for "israel" to attack Iran it need the approval of USA and Europe and if "israel" want to act a la sharonic crazy way and attack Iran the last country will retaliate of course and I dont think "israel" want troubles in this time especially if the attack fail.
    It is definately a sticky situation, it will be very interesting to see how it all plays out. I am afraid that there will be more battles before there will be peace in the Middle East.

  25. #25
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I remember hearing that Iraq, at the time of the first Gulf War, had the worlds 4th most powerful military.

    I don't think there will be a ground war, just lots and lots of bombing.
    For better or for worse, Bush does not screw around with perceived threats. He will go it alone if the situation requires it, he will bomb Iran's offensive capabilities and go from there.There will not be another 17 sanction ordeal like there was in Iraq via the UN.

  26. #26
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Where does this come from, zOaib? I am not familiar with it.
    The Mahdi

    Here is my thread on the Mahdi, its basically the work of Harun Yahya.

  27. #27
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The Mahdi

    Here is my thread on the Mahdi, its basically the work of Harun Yahya.
    thanks Causasian, very interesting.

  28. #28
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Where does this come from, zOaib? I am not familiar with it.
    i should have added , those are from the accepted HADITHS , (sayings of Muhammed (pbuh)) ..................

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •