Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: to caucasion

  1. #1
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303

    to caucasion

    i feel like such a bad boy! lol

    here it is, th much edited and censored damned post

    Living like a human being does not mean drinking and doing drugs, and I don't do either. living life I meant, unlike what u think in your mind, means living based on natural morality...NATURAL...try to think about that word a little bit, before u decide that all man made (I repeat, man made) laws should be followed. And u r only technically eastern European, coz in reality u r an eastern-European-wannabe.
    Just like Turkey, no sane, democratic, and free European country would ever want to hold the burden of having your wise nation belong to the EU, or Europe in any other way. I don't believe in capital punishment coz no matter what, I don't believe that a wrong can be fixed with exactly the same wrong. If death is immoral, then the punishment for it should not be the same. Perhaps you need to read books other than your Koran or other sunni/wahhabi books. u can never submit to truth, because the truth indicates that we are lowly insignificant specimen that should not ignorantly think there is an almighty god who has set up all these plans for us. The only difference between us and sheep is the fact that, through anthropological consequences that I shall never give u the privilege to knowing/being informed about, have found ourselves through a conscious. Just because we became aware, our first thoughts were about the unknown, but I shall not give you the satisfaction of knowing. I know that regardless of what I write, all you will do for guidance is go straight to the Koran and the rest of the Muslim books for answers. and the answer for you will remain that Allah made us so we worship him, if we don't we are burned in hell, if we do we can have as many wives as we want (therefore always hitting you directly at what had started it all for you...all consequential to the fact that you cannot/will not have as many women as you want). Instead of dreaming of an after life, try to live that after-life during this one-and-only life...I bet it's much harder to do that...is it not?
    Last edited by redwizza; 01-17-2006 at 08:43 AM.

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    Living like a human being does not mean drinking and doing drugs, and I don't do either. living life I meant, unlike what u think in your mind, means living based on natural morality...NATURAL...try to think about that word a little bit, before u decide that all man made (I repeat, man made) laws should be followed.
    Natural Laws are for animals. GOD made laws are for morality and humans. Live your life like an animal, if you want. But remember you live in a civilization, you live within laws. You might think you have free will, you might think you do what you want to do. But since they day you were born, you do what people tell you to do. You do what other humans tell you to do, wheather it is you parents, your boss, your family, etc etc.

    You know nothin gabout natural morality. Its a word that you made up, "man made", with no reasoning behind it.

    And u r only technically eastern European, coz in reality u r an eastern-European-wannabe. Just like Turkey, no sane, democratic, and free European country would ever want to hold the burden of having your wise nation belong to the EU, or Europe in any other way.
    I dont even know what to say Let's keep it civil. "Ideals" dont make you European, blood makes you European. Just beause there are countries in Europe that are not "democratic" doesnt mean they are not European. There are countries espeically in Eastern Europe, that have laws, that would make the Middle East look liberal, this is not only Muslim countries, but Christian and Pagan countries

    I don't believe in capital punishment coz no matter what, I don't believe that a wrong can be fixed with exactly the same wrong. If death is immoral, then the punishment for it should not be the same.
    Good, so when a person kills someone in you family, I am sure you would want to let them be set free, because of you insance "natural" morals. You should be punished for you actions NOT BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT DID THE CRIME SHOULD CHANGE, BUT IT SHOULD BE AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS. That is what law is about. It is a detterent for others. If we are nice to people that kill, killing will increase. I see you fail to reconize this. You have a one track mind. Its not to fix the person that commited the crime, it is as a benchmark for society. If you do this, you will pay.

    Perhaps you need to read books other than your Koran or other sunni/wahhabi books. u can never submit to truth, because the truth indicates that we are lowly insignificant specimen that should not ignorantly think there is an almighty god who has set up all these plans for us. The only difference between us and sheep is the fact that, through anthropological consequences that I shall never give u the privilege to knowing/being informed about, have found ourselves through a conscious. Just because we became aware, our first thoughts were about the unknown, but I shall not give you the satisfaction of knowing. I know that regardless of what I write, all you will do for guidance is go straight to the Koran and the rest of the Muslim books for answers. and the answer for you will remain that Allah made us so we worship him, if we don't we are burned in hell, if we do we can have as many wives as we want (therefore always hitting you directly at what had started it all for you...all consequential to the fact that you cannot/will not have as many women as you want).
    I will always belive in the Quran and Islam. I know it is the truth, and the word of GOD. And even if Satan tempts me otherwise, I have the willpower to resist him. I read alot of books, I have been homeschooled since I was a kid, so all I do is read books.

    Again you yourself are a sheep. Because you live in a civilization, goverened by laws. If you want to live in you primal state, go to a jungle, hunt animals, and live that way. You wont be able to, because you are a creature of laws, and you are guided by society. If it wasnt for society and its laws, people like you would be lost and go insane.

    Instead of dreaming of an after life, try to live that after-life during this one-and-only life...I bet it's much harder to do that...is it not?
    I live this life. I have fun in this life. I dont need to do anything more. But this life is nothing, compared to the next. You might be too arrogant and close minded to realize this, but its your loss.

    Bigen12
    Last edited by Bigen12; 01-17-2006 at 12:31 PM.

  3. #3
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    wow so many personal insults and i dont c him being cut off!?

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    wow so many personal insults and i dont c him being cut off!?
    My bad.

    I was censored by Bigen.

    Civil response please.

  5. #5
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    wow so many personal insults and i dont c him being cut off!?

    I've edited Cauaisian's post.

    However you should realize that your post in this thread is basicly calling out another member, which is not what this form is for.

  6. #6
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I've edited Cauaisian's post.

    However you should realize that your post in this thread is basicly calling out another member, which is not what this form is for.
    Basically calling out? When he started it in the other thread. He said I should be eliminated.

  7. #7
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    'Live your life like an animal, if you want

    insult number one. u can never understand.

    'You might think you have free will, you might think you do what you want to do'

    i never said i have free will, my argument was never about that at all so im not gonna even go there...just like your religion u manipulate what ppl say!


    'do what other humans tell you to do'

    u do what the hashish-smoking mohammad, and omar told u tto do....1600 damn years ago!! hellooooo there are better ways to kill ppl than stoning...dont u get it!?

    'know nothin gabout natural morality'

    ok well i have my arguments and essays and novel about it...and u have....ummm....let me think...your allah for it... (allah, man made)... u know nothing about me it just bothers u that its not the same reality the other way around, fact that your mind is simple is not my fault...its yours...you chose an abyss for yourself coz u cant deal with this life, this earth, so u and your beloveds created an after-life.

    'idiotic statement'

    another personal attack!

    "Ideals"

    who are u quoting...obviously not me, so can u try to make your manipulations not so obvious.

    'I suggest you get an education'

    im sry to tell you but i bet anything that i have better education than you...(and by the way mods, another personal attack that was!) 4 yr university degree in english literature...a school teacher and private tutor who is making more money than u will c.

    'blood makes you European'

    actually no, geography makes u european...and i would go back to the same statement...difference between them and your country is the extremism...and like i said no EU country would ever want to recognize you as european, so yeah sure u caucasion and so u were born in that region, but as of today, todays cultures religions and politics they dont want u...get over it!

    'Good, so when a person kills someone in you family, I am sure you would want to let them be set free, because of you insance "natural" morals. You should be punished for you actions NOT BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT DID THE CRIME SHOULD CHANGE, BUT IT SHOULD BE AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS. That is what law is about. It is a detterent for others. If we are nice to people that kill, killing will increase. I see you fail to reconize this'

    um...i never said about setting the criminal free, so there u go again, out of frustration of facing someone u cannot handle, u manipulate things and put words in my statements that are not even there. im not going into what punishment murderers should get, coz like i said i really dont want to give you the satisfaction to knowing good things. thats the best punishment i can give u...is let u remain in your abyss. im so sorry for you...all u have set your self for is your body for the worms when u die...get over it one day! and yes, to aggravate u even more, i dont believe anyone who kills my family should be killed, i dont care who they killed, the punishment can be different than the same evil deed he commited to...

    'I will always belive in the Quran and Islam. I know it is the truth, and the word of GOD. And even if Satan tempts me otherwise, I have the willpower to resist him. I read alot of books, I have been homeschooled since I was a kid, so all I do is read books.'

    good for you...im really really happy about that...u made my night

    Again you yourself are a sheep

    another personal insult...but again i did not say that, i clearly stated that there is something that seperates us from sheep...so again, typical sunni style manipulation/change in words.

    'But this life is nothing, compared to the next'

    again...really really good for you cauc....smile down on me from allahs heaven when im in hell ok? please do that the fire that has been promised for me seems so harsh

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    u can never understand.
    I think you can never understand. As I said you think you have it figured out, but you dont. Its like the people that discovered the Americas, they thought they found India, and thought they knew. But they were most lost than anyone. Living with "natural" laws, is living in you primal state, in a jungle, with other animals. You can hunt, and kill. And practice "survival of the fittest".

    i never said i have free will, my argument was never about that at all so im not gonna even go there...just like your religion u manipulate what ppl say!
    What is your argument? You whole argument is that you can do whatever you want to do, while people that follow religion cant. My rebuttal is that you are restricted as much as the religious person.

    u do what the hashish-smoking mohammad, and omar told u tto do....1600 damn years ago!! hellooooo there are better ways to kill ppl than stoning...dont u get it!?
    Did I say stoning was acceptable? I said you have to follow the laws of a land. If I would get stoned for cursing in the US, I would not curse. Again as a society we have to follow laws.

    ok well i have my arguments and essays and novel about it...and u have....ummm....let me think...your allah for it... (allah, man made)... u know nothing about me it just bothers u that its not the same reality the other way around, fact that your mind is simple is not my fault...its yours...you chose an abyss for yourself coz u cant deal with this life, this earth, so u and your beloveds created an after-life.
    "I have written and essay about it".

    Again you dont know anything about natural laws or morals, you think you do. You live in a manmade reality. What bothers you is people have belief, when in fact some people lack the capability to have belief, and are jealous of people that can have deep belief. You cant deal with your life in this world, you know its worthless and you know it wont be good enough compared to the good people, thus you attack good people, to prove to them you are more worthy than them now, but in fact you live a life, worst than them in thi s life alone.

    I find it funny you know for a fact there is no after life. Arrogance does that, you dont know for sure.

    im sry to tell you but i bet anything that i have better education than you...(and by the way mods, another personal attack that was!) 4 yr university degree in english literature...a school teacher and private tutor who is making more money than u will c.
    Actually I got a 4 year degree from an American University, and I am only 20 years old. I graduated highschool when I was 15, because I was homescooled since I was a kid, because of traveling. And now I am going for my masters. School starts for me on the 19th. I dont like to seem arrogant, but I got money, I can swear by Allah that it is more than you. Trust me. But if you think you got more, congrats. I really dont care much about wealth. That is what you worship I am sure. I would still be the same person if I had nothing in the bank.

  9. #9
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Locked.

    This forum isn't for calling people out, or entering into one-one correspondance. If anyone wishes to do that I'd ask them to take it to emails or PM's.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •