Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772

    Suicide bomber in Tel Aviv..

    AIZ have you heard from our mutual friend?. I tried ringing and just got her voice mail.

    M'Guy, C, Zoaib.. Congrats and commiserations. Another attack against the zionist state, commisserations because so far no Jews/Israeli's were murdered.

  2. #2
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    I'll try and ring her now. It was south Tel Aviv and I think she's usually in another area or even out of the city. I'll post soon

  3. #3
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I'll try and ring her now. It was south Tel Aviv and I think she's usually in another area or even out of the city. I'll post soon
    Spoke to her. She's fine.

    I guess its no secret that we're talking about our friend Rak_Ani. I'm sure the board will be happy to know that she's fine, has very limited internet access at the moment and wishes everyone well.

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I wonder how many kids Israel kills in "retaliation".

  5. #5
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Spoke to her. She's fine.

    I guess its no secret that we're talking about our friend Rak_Ani. I'm sure the board will be happy to know that she's fine, has very limited internet access at the moment and wishes everyone well.

    Yes, I was talking to her when you phoned in...she chose to speak to you instead

  6. #6
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I wonder how many kids Israel kills in "retaliation".
    Hey, you're not using quotation marks around Israel anymore. That's a sign of your acceptance of our nation. Thanks C.

  7. #7
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Yes, I was talking to her when you phoned in...she chose to speak to you instead
    Ouch.

  8. #8
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I wonder how many kids Israel kills in "retaliation".
    The more appropriate phrasing of your questions should be, "I wonder how many kids those shitbag terror groups will hide behind in order to prevent Israel from retaliating."

    By the way, I missed in your posting your condolences to the innocent Israeli civilians that were injured. I'm sure the shwarma stand they were next to was really a tool of zionist occupation making it a legitimate target for the islamo-facist suicide bomber.

    Don't these terrorists (who claim to be muslim) realize that the Koran promised Israel to the Jews anyway?

    on all terrorists, their supports, and their sympathisers.

  9. #9
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    By the way, I'm glad to hear that Rak is ok.

    And my condolences to the brave Israelis and their families who were hurt.

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    The more appropriate phrasing of your questions should be, "I wonder how many kids those shitbag terror groups will hide behind in order to prevent Israel from retaliating."

    By the way, I missed in your posting your condolences to the innocent Israeli civilians that were injured. I'm sure the shwarma stand they were next to was really a tool of zionist occupation making it a legitimate target for the islamo-facist suicide bomber.

    Don't these terrorists (who claim to be muslim) realize that the Koran promised Israel to the Jews anyway?

    on all terrorists, their supports, and their sympathisers.
    Yeah. The majority of the Palestinians are kids. I belive 80% are younger than 18 years old. Israel has always made excuses for killing kids, most of which are total lies. Zionist lies like "They hide behind kids" "Kids are bombers" etc etc. The Israelies have justified killing kids.

    The Quran does not promise Israel to the Jews.

  11. #11
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Zionist lies like "They hide behind kids" "Kids are bombers" etc etc. The Israelies have justified killing kids.

    I've witnessed various Arab groups hide behind civilians. In my early tours of Lebanon it was the PLO and the Amal, and later the Hezbollah. Am I also a lier?.

    And yes I've seen children killed by the IDF/IAF also, I've had comrades killed by the IDF too. In each and every case my comrades have been killed shaltering innocents from IDF/IAF fire in retaliation for PLO/Amal and Hezbollah fire. Fire which in almost every case was initiated be these groups sheltering in and behind both civilian population centres and behind UN positions. Am I also a lier?.

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Well its the IDF's official policy to use civilian shields.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4314898.stm

    They just recently banned it.

  13. #13
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    By the way, I'm glad to hear that Rak is ok.

    And my condolences to the brave Israelis and their families who were hurt.

    Thanks kis55

    Can't even eat a ****ING shwarma in peace anymore.

    So, a Palestinian Islamic Jihad member chose to "explode in the heart of the Zionist entity"...sounds like a mantra of M'guy. He said it was his duty in the name of Allah. That's sick and twisted how they pervert your religion.

    Where are the Muslim moderates in the world condemning this form of Islam. They should be in the streets preaching how these terrorists are ruining your religion.

  14. #14
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Well its the IDF's official policy to use civilian shields.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4314898.stm

    They just recently banned it.
    Sure, that's what happens when the Palestinians leave us with no choice. C, you have no idea what that means. You might think you do but you absolutely have no clue of the situation.

  15. #15
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    They just recently banned it.
    They shouldn't have.

  16. #16
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    They shouldn't have.
    Yeah, you want to use civilians as shields, no suprise.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •