Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625

    I could be wrong.

    I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this site, especially this forum is being watched closely, donot ask me to elaborate.


    I am very likely wrong?

  2. #2
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    I would say you are very correct...reporters mention us all the time...I have even been quoted in some articles...

  3. #3
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    I could almost draw a inductive arguement as to why I believe so.

  4. #4
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    who would be watching this and why??

  5. #5
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    It would make a perfect case study.


    I dont really care though, I didnt mean this post to be a warning. It would only make a good case study. Most of the people who post here are intelligient, they are from different cultures, different parts of the world, yet most all seem to respect each other.


    This thread was not supposed to be a alarm at all.

  6. #6
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    who would be watching this and why??


    Max, it is basically just a guess. It would only be smart to monitor this forum. This is pricless information being exchanged btw. a diversity of people who respect each other.

  7. #7
    boots555's Avatar
    boots555 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looks like a large hand
    Posts
    625
    By the way, I will no longer hold back my tone and information on certain issues. I have tryed to do this but I can no longer. I am going to express what I believe is the truth, unless I clarify my opinon in some way. I will do this as honestly as possible, I may post less because of this.

    This is credited to MTV and certain magazines (want Details). I will not insult, I only want the truth. THese are the outspoken American Voices of our day, they should be ready to defend what they say. I understand I will draw hate and animosity from some, it is time to meet these voices head on. They understand they are preaching to a younger generation. My question, do there foundations support it. For now my train of thought will be shifted for a while.

    God Bless, those who serve our country, you will not be forgotten.

  8. #8
    Surfstud18's Avatar
    Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Deep in some Guts!!! haha
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by boots555
    It would make a perfect case study.


    I dont really care though, I didnt mean this post to be a warning. It would only make a good case study. Most of the people who post here are intelligient, they are from different cultures, different parts of the world, yet most all seem to respect each other.


    This thread was not supposed to be a alarm at all.
    I'd have to concur Intelligient people. It's a great site I can understand how you fear for the teen's. But you have to understand this place is a Place where a teen can come Learn what there gonna take instead of getting it from some guy down the street. They learn the different kinds of steriods they learn about pct there's alot more too it then just poking yourself with a needle. And this place is for the teen's to grow and mature and realize there's more to it then that.

  9. #9
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I would say you are very correct...reporters mention us all the time...I have even been quoted in some articles...
    how u know?

  10. #10
    Surfstud18's Avatar
    Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Deep in some Guts!!! haha
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    how u know?

    I think she was JUSTTTT KIDDDDINGGGG *italian voice*

  11. #11
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfstud18
    I think she was JUSTTTT KIDDDDINGGGG *italian voice*
    second time u posted this..whats it from?

  12. #12
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Wouldnt be suprised if it was being watched!

  13. #13
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    how u know?
    Dont you remember? Everyone was mad about that person that registered and asked for a source and turned out to be a reporter...

    I dont know where the link would be right off hand...but they just qouted my response...

  14. #14
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Dont you remember? Everyone was mad about that person that registered and asked for a source and turned out to be a reporter...

    I dont know where the link would be right off hand...but they just qouted my response...
    ya i remember what happened I just didn't know it was you they quoted.

  15. #15
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    I think some Mossad mercenaries are planted in the political forum to spread some "israel" propaganda.

  16. #16
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I think some Mossad mercenaries are planted in the political forum to spread some "israel" propaganda.
    same for some Iranian agents!!!!

  17. #17
    Surfstud18's Avatar
    Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Deep in some Guts!!! haha
    Posts
    794
    Well it's a long story but my friend was trying to talk like nepolean dynomite and sounded stupid and his a big dude and i started making fun of him and like he got pissed and i said JUUSSSTTTT KIDDDDINGGG in a italian voice and it's been with me sence and I say BOOOOOOOM alot cause it's fun to say =)

  18. #18
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by boots555
    By the way, I will no longer hold back my tone and information on certain issues. I have tryed to do this but I can no longer. I am going to express what I believe is the truth, unless I clarify my opinon in some way. I will do this as honestly as possible, I may post less because of this.

    This is credited to MTV and certain magazines (want Details). I will not insult, I only want the truth. THese are the outspoken American Voices of our day, they should be ready to defend what they say. I understand I will draw hate and animosity from some, it is time to meet these voices head on. They understand they are preaching to a younger generation. My question, do there foundations support it. For now my train of thought will be shifted for a while.

    God Bless, those who serve our country, you will not be forgotten.
    I look forward to your input..the more logical input we have in here the more we can learn and understand.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •