Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Locking Threads

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Locking Threads

Some members have complained to Bouncer that many threads are locked.
    Especially the Israel and Palestinian threads, well most of the locks were done by me. I will explain you why...

everytime there is an attack on another member, a sarcastic comments or an insult the thread is CLOSED right away.

This doesnt favorise any sides, as both the Israelis and Palestinians sides were locked away. If some people would think I closed threads because they were posted by them, this is not true, look carefully at the threads closed and the one ones that continues to exists and see.

This goes to any threads anyway, respect, analyze and opinionated yourself on the subject. If you are in disagreement post why, post proof, dont attack.

Also THREADS that are pro Israel, Pro Palestinian that shows whatever they wanna show, gentlemen, maybe you dont see it, it is totally annoying to many members.

ie: Palestinians killed by Zionists over a cow! or Israeli Army Saved the life of a young Palestinian girl.

those are trivia factual are more seing as propaganda than anything else, like myself Posting how good canada is in Hockey or how much Bouncer drinks more than Causasian.

So that's it

and happy posting!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I agree with all the locks except the Jews Not Zionists thread, that thread is a classic thread. Sometimes it gets a little too much at the same time.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I agree with all the locks except the Jews Not Zionists thread, that thread is a classic thread. Sometimes it gets a little too much at the same time.

even classicals were banned

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    This goes to any threads anyway, respect, analyze and opinionated yourself on the subject. If you are in disagreement post why, post proof, dont attack.

Also THREADS that are pro Israel, Pro Palestinian that shows whatever they wanna show, gentlemen, maybe you dont see it, it is totally annoying to many members.

ie: Palestinians killed by Zionists over a cow! or Israeli Army Saved the life of a young Palestinian girl.
    Amen to that. I am a Christian, if I saw some threads where folks wanted learn about each others cultures & beliefs I would have a lot more respect than just trying to push their own agenda. I met a Cool Muslim dude from Indonesia at a small forum I we had quite a few emails going back & forth for a while trying to understand each other. I must admit it was very tough. The culteral differances are indeed immense. But at least it was constructive.

Anyhow, when I notice that the thread is just another agenda thread, I move on, if no one wants to truely learn about each other why bother.

Seems like we have lost a lot of what was meant by our forefathers when they said "All men are created equal" Diverse from each other indeed, but with Equal rights, equal dignity, equal oppertunity. equal respect.

Logan13 is offline Banned

world

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Some members have complained to Bouncer that many threads are locked.
    Especially the Israel and Palestinian threads, well most of the locks were done by me. I will explain you why...

everytime there is an attack on another member, a sarcastic comments or an insult the thread is CLOSED right away.

This doesnt favorise any sides, as both the Israelis and Palestinians sides were locked away. If some people would think I closed threads because they were posted by them, this is not true, look carefully at the threads closed and the one ones that continues to exists and see.

those are trivia factual are more seing as propaganda than anything else, like myself Posting how good canada is in Hockey or how much Bouncer drinks more than Causasian.

So that's it

and happy posting!
    You are wise to close them, it is a very volatile time in the world and the forums show it. I know that I have gotten out of line on a few

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    [
    Last edited by 3Vandoo; 01-23-2006 at 11:00 AM.

Logan13 is offline Banned

m'guy

Your a bad man, M'guy. It does say to "speak your mind" in this forum......
    Last edited by 3Vandoo; 01-23-2006 at 11:00 AM.

Thread Information