Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,385

    us, israel bluffing

    they will not attck iran. neither have the resources to occupy a country the size of alaska.

  2. #2
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    they will not attck iran. neither have the resources to occupy a country the size of alaska.
    bombs baby, bombs. I don't think that they want to occupy, they want to get rid of the nuclear capabilities.

  3. #3
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    they do have the forces, the equipment to occupy the whole americas
    WHEN MILITARY are DICTATED BY MILITARY, not when scumbays politicians make the plan!

    As for Iran, let's the Iranian take care of the Iranian

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    they will not attck iran. neither have the resources to occupy a country the size of alaska.
    I also dont think aerial attacks will happen. I would be very suprised if it happened within about 3 years.

    Its a bluff, they think Iran will have a uprising, but they dont know the nuclear power issue has the majority of the support in Iran, and because of these recent tensions the Iranian people are supporting the regime, even though they might not have before.

  5. #5
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,385
    i hope not.....i honestly think a conflict between iran and israel would end a majority of human civilization

  6. #6
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Israel knows better than attack Iran by itself, I am 100% sure it wont do it by itself, that is impossible.

    I though about a certain situation. If Israel attacks Iran, Iran fires back. The US gets involved and helps Israel, maybe invading Iran with its troops and airforce. Iran tells the Shia's in Iraq to rise up, Syria gets involved, Lebanon gets involved. With Afghanistan and Pakistan in the picture. Palestinians start uprising. The Middle East will explode in chaos.

    But this is what Israel wants, so who knows.

  7. #7
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Israel has bombed Iran in the past correct?

  8. #8
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    Israel has bombed Iran in the past correct?
    I don't think so.

    They did bomb Iraq in 1981 to destroy their reactor. But Iran is much different now than Iraq was back then.

  9. #9
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Israel knows better than attack Iran by itself, I am 100% sure it wont do it by itself, that is impossible.

    I though about a certain situation. If Israel attacks Iran, Iran fires back. The US gets involved and helps Israel, maybe invading Iran with its troops and airforce. Iran tells the Shia's in Iraq to rise up, Syria gets involved, Lebanon gets involved. With Afghanistan and Pakistan in the picture. Palestinians start uprising. The Middle East will explode in chaos.

    But this is what Israel wants, so who knows.
    You forgot to mention who would join the side of Israel and the US........Pakistan and Afghanistan will not fight against the US. Lebanon and Syria........Yawn. If a coalition of the US and Israel wanted to put a stop to the uprisings in the Middle East, they would just need to turn a blind eye to "innocent" civilians and just blow these countries to hell. Our humanity is our only weakness.

  10. #10
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    i hope not.....i honestly think a conflict between iran and israel would end a majority of human civilization

    actually it would make 90% of the world smile

  11. #11
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Israel knows better than attack Iran by itself, I am 100% sure it wont do it by itself, that is impossible.

    I though about a certain situation. If Israel attacks Iran, Iran fires back. The US gets involved and helps Israel, maybe invading Iran with its troops and airforce. Iran tells the Shia's in Iraq to rise up, Syria gets involved, Lebanon gets involved. With Afghanistan and Pakistan in the picture. Palestinians start uprising. The Middle East will explode in chaos.

    But this is what Israel wants, so who knows.
    I love how you are always "100% sure" of everything when you know shit for a 20 year old.

    "But this is what Israel wants"...again, what do you think you know? FOS, bro

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    You forgot to mention who would join the side of Israel and the US........Pakistan and Afghanistan will not fight against the US. Lebanon and Syria........Yawn. If a coalition of the US and Israel wanted to put a stop to the uprisings in the Middle East, they would just need to turn a blind eye to "innocent" civilians and just blow these countries to hell. Our humanity is our only weakness.
    Obviously the idiot governments wont fight anybody, but people from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria will make it a Afghan style jihad.

    Humanity? Please. Hiroshima, Nagasaki.

    If the US turned a blind eye to killing civlians, it would be annihalted in Iraq. Right now maybe 1% of the population is uprising, because of the US's good behaviour.

    Look at France in Algeria, they got defeated, even though they were brutal.

    Look at Chechnya, in 300 years through carpet bombs, Russia hasnt been able to stop Chechnya.

    You cant stop a popular uprising, even with nukes.

  13. #13
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I love how you are always "100% sure" of everything when you know shit for a 20 year old.

    "But this is what Israel wants"...again, what do you think you know? FOS, bro
    Time will tell wont it. Israel wont attack Iran on its own, never.

  14. #14
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    crushed

    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Obviously the idiot governments wont fight anybody, but people from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria will make it a Afghan style jihad.

    Humanity? Please. Hiroshima, Nagasaki.

    If the US turned a blind eye to killing civlians, it would be annihalted in Iraq. Right now maybe 1% of the population is uprising, because of the US's good behaviour.

    Look at France in Algeria, they got defeated, even though they were brutal.

    Look at Chechnya, in 300 years through carpet bombs, Russia hasnt been able to stop Chechnya.

    You cant stop a popular uprising, even with nukes.
    Really? Then why do you sight Hiroshima in your post, I guess that it did not work there either.......The only place where the Radical Islamists will be winning the war is in your head.

  15. #15
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Really? Then why do you sight Hiroshima in your post, I guess that it did not work there either.......The only place where the Radical Islamists will be winning the war is in your head.


    lolol

  16. #16
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Time will tell wont it. Israel wont attack Iran on its own, never.
    And with all of Ahmedinedick's belligerent comments, he would never dare to attack us. If the Arab World felt they could destroy Israel they would have attacked a long time ago. They learned their lessons from past mistakes.

  17. #17
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    I don't think so.

    They did bomb Iraq in 1981 to destroy their reactor. But Iran is much different now than Iraq was back then.
    We are all different today; therefore, we have also adapted to new scenarios. We are prepared to defend ourselves.

  18. #18
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    I just reread the title of this thread. I realized that whoever made this post failed to mention the European Nations that have also hinted at possible military action against Iran...

  19. #19
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I just reread the title of this thread. I realized that whoever made this post failed to mention the European Nations that have also hinted at possible military action against Iran...
    Hopefully not. As a european I would object in every way against such a action.

  20. #20
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Really? Then why do you sight Hiroshima in your post, I guess that it did not work there either.......The only place where the Radical Islamists will be winning the war is in your head.
    I sighted Hiroshima because of your stance that the US military is so godly and so nice and like a teddy bear, when they have used nukes against civilians. Humanity?

    Radical Islamists see this as a thousand year war. Osama Bin Laden has just lit the fuse in my opinion.

  21. #21
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I just reread the title of this thread. I realized that whoever made this post failed to mention the European Nations that have also hinted at possible military action against Iran...
    Keep beating the drums of war...

  22. #22
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    culture

    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I sighted Hiroshima because of your stance that the US military is so godly and so nice and like a teddy bear, when they have used nukes against civilians. Humanity?

    Radical Islamists see this as a thousand year war. Osama Bin Laden has just lit the fuse in my opinion.
    not godly, just decent. It is a matter of culture.

  23. #23
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Keep beating the drums of war...
    Huh?

    My goal is anything BUT war. I believe in the right to defend ourselves. Hell, Iran has been meddling in attacks on Jews and Israel for a very long time...they just get other terror groups to do their dirty work.

    Israel, in my opinion, won't attack Iran. However, Iran will not be attacking us either. At the same time, Iran might be stopped in other ways from proliferating.

    More than that, you think the Iranian leader is brilliant for his anti-semitic and anti-Israel comments. As if he has some type of major strategy. The only thing he is up to is deflecting attention off of his domestic issues. He has many enemies in his country and is struggling to find some common ground with others in order to deal (or not deal) with his real issues at home.

  24. #24
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    you think the Iranian leader is brilliant for his anti-semitic and anti-Israel comments.
    I agree with him with everything except the Holocaust remarks, if it wasnt for that Ahmadnejad would be my hero.

  25. #25
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I agree with him with everything except the Holocaust remarks, if it wasnt for that Ahmadnejad would be my hero.

    could you elaborate on why you think he is so great?

  26. #26
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    could you elaborate on why you think he is so great?
    Because what he says is what is on the mind of almost every Muslim in the world.

    Basically what makes him great is he resists pressures from others. He doesnt cower down to demands. He is strong and stands up to external pressure.

    He isnt a puppet like most Arab/Muslim leaders. He stands up to his beliefs, nation, and people.

  27. #27
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Because what he says is what is on the mind of almost every Muslim in the world.

    Basically what makes him great is he resists pressures from others. He doesnt cower down to demands. He is strong and stands up to external pressure.

    He isnt a puppet like most Arab/Muslim leaders. He stands up to his beliefs, nation, and people.

    But just saying what is on peoples minds doesnt make a great leader. I could walk out on town tomorrow and say what most swedes think and they might cheer me or tell me Im a nut. But it doesnt make me a great leader.

    Is Iran prospering or suffering under his goverment? What good does he do in his country? Beeing a voice for the muslim minds seems like a way lower priority compered to making his nation prosper. Afterall that is what a leader is suposed to do first and foremost

  28. #28
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Because what he says is what is on the mind of almost every Muslim in the world.

    Basically what makes him great is he resists pressures from others. He doesnt cower down to demands. He is strong and stands up to external pressure.

    He isnt a puppet like most Arab/Muslim leaders. He stands up to his beliefs, nation, and people.
    thats because his mama never slapped him behind the head

  29. #29
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    But just saying what is on peoples minds doesnt make a great leader. I could walk out on town tomorrow and say what most swedes think and they might cheer me or tell me Im a nut. But it doesnt make me a great leader.

    Is Iran prospering or suffering under his goverment? What good does he do in his country? Beeing a voice for the muslim minds seems like a way lower priority compered to making his nation prosper. Afterall that is what a leader is suposed to do first and foremost
    His whole mission is the empower the poor people in Iran, that is why he won the elections. He wants to help the young, and the poor.

    His whole personality is amazing. He wears simple clothes and lives in a simple home, drives a simple car. And has ordered his people to stop driving fancy cars. He cares about the poor people.

    He is also a very smart man. With a docorate in Engineering.

    You can see his domestic and economic policies here. As you will see its geared the the poor people.

    A nation can prosper and also suffer, because the rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer and yet the nation will prosper. Ahmadnejad wants all to prosper.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinezhad

  30. #30
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    a Phd from an Iranian university is equal as a Kindengarden diploma in Germany!

  31. #31
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    His whole mission is the empower the poor people in Iran, that is why he won the elections. He wants to help the young, and the poor.

    His whole personality is amazing. He wears simple clothes and lives in a simple home, drives a simple car. And has ordered his people to stop driving fancy cars. He cares about the poor people.

    He is also a very smart man. With a docorate in Engineering.

    You can see his domestic and economic policies here. As you will see its geared the the poor people.

    A nation can prosper and also suffer, because the rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer and yet the nation will prosper. Ahmadnejad wants all to prosper.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinezhad
    sounds good Il give it a read. But sounds a bit to socialist to me maby lol

  32. #32
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    a Phd from an Iranian university is equal as a Kindengarden diploma in Germany!
    A education in Asia is harder than any education in any European country, and the US. I know I have done it.

  33. #33
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    A education in Asia is harder than any education in any European country, and the US. I know I have done it.
    but how hard a education is doesnt neccesarly show how good it is. Asia is awsome at enginering. But at science europe and US still got the edge for some reason. Not many chongs or wongs doing breakthoughs in physics, chemistry or maths yet. Im sure they will soon though just considering the ammount of scientists over there. I think there are more enginers in china than there is people in sweden

    ohh well this isnt on topic so back to topic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •