Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

    Thumbs up Hamas secures stunning victory

    There are strong indications that the Islamic militant group Hamas has won a stunning victory in Wednesday's Palestinian parliamentary elections.
    Final results are to be announced at around 1900 local time (1700GMT).

    But Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei announced his resignation, as the ruling Fatah party conceded defeat.

    A Hamas victory will pose a great dilemma for the international community as it tries to restart peace talks with Israel, correspondents say.

    Israel has said it will not deal with a Palestinian Authority which includes Hamas.

    US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the US policy on Hamas was unchanged, and the movement would have to renounce violence.

    "You cannot have one foot in politics and the other in terror," she said.

    European officials echoed the call.

    "The onus is now on Hamas to choose between democracy or violence. You cannot have both," UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw told the BBC.

    Politics transformed

    Hamas claimed it had won at least 70 seats in the 132-member parliament, while EU election observer Richard Howitt told the BBC he had been informed that Hamas could have won up to 80 seats.

    Observers praised the election process, with EU monitoring team leader Veronique De Keyser saying the poll was "free and fair under severe restrictions", referring to Israeli measures to limit voting in East Jerusalem.

    The BBC's Jon Leyne in Jerusalem says there is no doubt that the Hamas showing has transformed the Palestinian political arena.

    For decades, Fatah - the party founded by the late Yasser Arafat - has totally dominated electoral politics, but that time is over, he says.

    The likelihood of a resounding victory for Hamas - which is committed to the destruction of Israel - sent shockwaves though the Jewish state.

    Speaking on election night, acting Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel could not deal with a Palestinian Authority which included Hamas.

    Hamas official Mushir al-Masri warned that Hamas would not hold peace talks with Israel.

    "Negotiations with Israel is not on our agenda," he said.

    "Recognising Israel is not on the agenda either now."

    The outcome of the Palestinian election is the biggest challenge facing Mr Olmert since he took over from Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who remains in a coma following a massive stroke on 4 January.
    Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4650788.stm

    The Palestinians have said their word,and like I said befor if USA really wants democracy thats what will happen in all the arabic world, I think USA and Europe are really confused now because they put Hamas on the terrorists list and now Hamas swept the elections and it will be in the governement.

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    How about posting some pictures with ink hands that Americans seem to love.







    Democracy will back fire on the West. They should learn to never interfere in the affairs of other countries, and let the natural process take a hold.

    Democracy in the Middle East is death for the Western imperialist nations.

  3. #3
    Prada's Avatar
    Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tampa,Montreal,Paris
    Posts
    5,217
    Ok so there is a "natural process" going on in Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Kuwait? Arent there rulers the same who walk like Kings on 5th avenue while their citizens walk like nomads in the desert? This is the norm?
    You know for a moment I thought that in non-oil abundant countries like Tunisia,Morrocco,Egypt the citizens were treated more fairly then the rest of the arab oil-rich kingdoms and semi-feifdoms. So I guess the arabs like to get wiped and be oppressed and romantically deteste freedom? Yes I agree meddling in an autonomous state's affairs is uncalled for. Banishing democratic promotion is ludicrous. Unless you like being sadastically suppressed by your own state?

  4. #4
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Do the Palestinians want praise for finally having democratic elections? Honestly, big deal. They went to the polls, cast their votes, and a new party is in power. It simply shows the world the mindset of the Palestinian People. In the words of a great Englishman, "Democracy is the greatest system in the world but it is meant for civilized people; when in the wrong hands, Democracy becomes a weapon." This is what we have witnessed.

    Hamas's charter: The martyrs' oath

    "Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious...The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised...

    The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine. The Muslim Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times...

    It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned...

    The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: 'The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him...'
    Resisting and quelling the enemy become the individual duty of every Muslim, male or female. A woman can go out to fight the enemy without her husband's permission, and so does the slave: without his master's permission...

    There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with...

    We should not forget to remind every Muslim that when the Jews conquered the Holy City in 1967, they stood on the threshold of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and proclaimed that 'Mohammed is dead, and his descendants are all women.'

    Israel, Judaism and Jews challenge Islam and the Muslim people. 'May the cowards never sleep.'"


    Our local Terror supporting members are always denying a hatred of Jews. But say there hatred is to Zionism, well it seems the Jihadists dont give a damned about Zionizm, clearly it is Jews as a whole which they take pleasure in killing.

  5. #5
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    AIZ is so bitter, its a happy day for Palestinians.

    As my man Khattab would say.

    Allah Akbar

    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 01-26-2006 at 01:10 PM.

  6. #6
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Ok so there is a "natural process" going on in Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Kuwait? Arent there rulers the same who walk like Kings on 5th avenue while their citizens walk like nomads in the desert?
    your credibility here is 25% lol because you are only right about Saudi Arabia but in Iran the president only own a 1978 soviet car ,and a small house (this is according to der speigel the german newspaper),in UAE most of the people are rich and own free busniness its capitalist country same thing for Kuwait.

  7. #7
    Prada's Avatar
    Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tampa,Montreal,Paris
    Posts
    5,217
    Speaking of credibility, maybe you have difficulty with the english language? You see, in english we use a question mark to mark that one is posing a question. Unfortunatly and very obviously you failed miserably to comprehend that. So next time you venture in and prior to failing to insult me, please take the time to re-read what it is I wrote. You see I comment on everything and am not naive nor close-minded like many here who only know how to comment in partisan fashion on one single subject. I would like to reciprocally applaud you for your deficient attempt and wish you a not so formidably distressing day.

    Now back to the topic on hand

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Speaking of credibility, maybe you have difficulty with the english language? You see, in english we use a question mark to mark that one is posing a question. Unfortunatly and very obviously you failed miserably to comprehend that.
    To me that seemed like a rhetorical question.

    A rhetorical question is one that requires no answer because the answer is obvious and doesn't need to be stated . The speaker (of the rhetorical question) is not looking for an answer but is making some kind of a point, as in an argument.

  9. #9
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    AIZ is so bitter, its a happy day for Palestinians.
    Not for all Palestinians its not; not the ones I know.


    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    As my man Khattab would say. Allah Akbar
    Isn't that what's said before Islamists blow shit up?

  10. #10
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    I actually think that today's result can be seen in a positive light for Israel.

    In retalliating to islamic terrorist attacks, Israel has always been constraind because the terrorists hide amongst the "innocent civilian population". This vote clearly shows that the majority of the "civilian population" is not "innocent" at all, but in fact active supporters in the terror attacks. Since terrorists and their supporters are always legitimate targets with regard to the laws of war, then Israel is much much less constrained.

  11. #11
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    I actually think that today's result can be seen in a positive light for Israel.

    In retalliating to islamic terrorist attacks, Israel has always been constraind because the terrorists hide amongst the "innocent civilian population". This vote clearly shows that the majority of the "civilian population" is not "innocent" at all, but in fact active supporters in the terror attacks. Since terrorists and their supporters are always legitimate targets with regard to the laws of war, then Israel is much much less constrained.
    As I stated before, this is a sad abuse of the one of the institutions of Democracy. They only use free elections as a means to and end... to create another Islamic State in the ME. Remember, that is Hamas' goal: an Islamic State. In the words of Bibi Netanyahu, "The state of 'Hamastan' has been created before our eyes - an Iranian satellite state in the image of the Taliban."

    Well, before an Islamic State can be formed next to us, there will no doubt be a civil war among the Palestinians. That will come very soon...much sooner than full-blown Islamic rule.

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I love how the Zionist idiot terrorist scum Netenyahoo says Hamas is a Iranian satellite.

    He is all over the news claiming this, although he also knows its nothing but BS.

  13. #13
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I have come to the conclusion there can be no peace with Israel, and groups like Hamas are needed to put Israel in its place. Israel only understands force and doesnt understand peace.

    Israel is acting like now they cant talk with Palestinians because Hamas is in power. But when Fatah and the PLO and Arafat were in power, they still wouldnt talk to them.

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    In retalliating to islamic terrorist attacks, Israel has always been constraind because the terrorists hide amongst the "innocent civilian population". This vote clearly shows that the majority of the "civilian population" is not "innocent" at all, but in fact active supporters in the terror attacks. Since terrorists and their supporters are always legitimate targets with regard to the laws of war, then Israel is much much less constrained.
    Yes, just like all Israelies have to join the military at some point in their life, so they are all soldiers, and not civilians, so groups like Hamas are less constrained.

  15. #15
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Yes, just like all Israelies have to join the military at some point in their life, so they are all soldiers, and not civilians, so groups like Hamas are less constrained.
    Nice try my little friend from Beslan.
    Actually, the only reason they have the military they do is because you folks keep trying to finish what hitler started. He lost, and so will you.
    Second, your terror organizations sole purpose is to slaughter jews, you know it, I know it, we all know it.
    I stand by my original statement, those that support terror are as guilty as the terrorists. The Israelis are the victims, you and yours are the perpetrators.

    Fear not though, for as the koran has pledged and promised, Jews will always control Jerusalem.
    Insallah!!

  16. #16
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Israel only understands force and doesnt understand peace.

    That's exactly what we say about you

  17. #17
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Yes, just like all Israelies have to join the military at some point in their life, so they are all soldiers, and not civilians, so groups like Hamas are less constrained.
    Not all Israelis join the army, C.

  18. #18
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    Nice try my little friend from Beslan.
    Actually, the only reason they have the military they do is because you folks keep trying to finish what hitler started. He lost, and so will you.
    Second, your terror organizations sole purpose is to slaughter jews, you know it, I know it, we all know it.
    I stand by my original statement, those that support terror are as guilty as the terrorists. The Israelis are the victims, you and yours are the perpetrators.

    Fear not though, for as the koran has pledged and promised, Jews will always control Jerusalem.
    Insallah!!
    Beslan is not part of Chechnya first of all. Secondly Shamil Basayev is a Russian, and thirldy most of the terrorists in Beslan werent Chechens, there were Christians on the team also.

    Israel will be defeated eventually, that is a given, its a matter of when. Some people are impatient, some people arent.

    Osama Bin Laden says all Americans are targets because they support the American government by paying tax. So maybe your right with your logic. Just like all Israelies are guilty for sponsoring state sponsered terrorism and ethnic cleansing.

    Israel is not a victim, but a savage and brutal enemy, that is a threat to the whole world, just not the middle east.

    And the Quran doesnt promise Jerusalem to the Jews. That is 100%.

    Resistance shall continue.


  19. #19
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    That's exactly what we say about you
    "You" as in Muslims?

    Nice little slip there, bigot.

  20. #20
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Beslan is not part of Chechnya first of all. Secondly Shamil Basayev is a Russian, and thirldy most of the terrorists in Beslan werent Chechens, there were Christians on the team also.

    Israel will be defeated eventually, that is a given, its a matter of when. Some people are impatient, some people arent.

    Osama Bin Laden says all Americans are targets because they support the American government by paying tax. So maybe your right with your logic. Just like all Israelies are guilty for sponsoring state sponsered terrorism and ethnic cleansing.

    Israel is not a victim, but a savage and brutal enemy, that is a threat to the whole world, just not the middle east.

    And the Quran doesnt promise Jerusalem to the Jews. That is 100%.

    Resistance shall continue.

    I'm fully aware of where Beslan is. I wasn't implying you lived there. Think deeper.

    "Osama Bin Laden says all Americans are targets because they support the American government by paying tax. So maybe your right with your logic. Just like all Israelies are guilty for sponsoring state sponsered terrorism and ethnic cleansing"

    You prove my point, that is what I was getting act in my original post. Since the shitbag terrorists and their shitbag supporters use this logic, so should the civilized innocent victims, who are simply defending their life and freedom from these purveyors of evil.

    Shamaaaa Yisrael.....

    p.s. Shalom

  21. #21
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    From what I understand, now that Hamas is in power, giving aid to the Palestinians is against the American law....
    My assumption is that pretty soon Israel will also stop giving the PA money. I'm just wondering what the Palestinians are planning to live off.
    I also hope that now that the Palestinians have a new leadership which is openly calling for the destruction of Israel, our government will feel more comfortable to disconnect them from Israeli electricity and water supply, and to let them rot in their self made swamp.

  22. #22
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    "You" as in Muslims?

    Nice little slip there, bigot.
    Bigot? Watch the attacks, C. I said "you" b/c it's hard for me to remember to separate you from the Palestinians since you are on their side constantly. To me, when I debate with you, its as if I am debating with a Palestinian.

    I forget you are a Chechen...or so you say.

  23. #23
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    so should the civilized innocent victims, who are simply defending their life and freedom from these purveyors of evil.
    Nothing new. Nations like Israel and the US has killed more civilians than any terrorist group combined. The actions can be seen as evil and Satanic.

  24. #24
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Bigot? Watch the attacks, C. I said "you" b/c it's hard for me to remember to separate you from the Palestinians since you are on their side constantly. To me, when I debate with you, its as if I am debating with a Palestinian.

    I forget you are a Chechen...or so you say.
    Please read the rules. Stop being a Islamophobe.

    Forum Rules, Read Before Posting!

    Please mods, ban this guy for 2 years.

  25. #25
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Please read the rules. Stop being a Islamophobe.

    Forum Rules, Read Before Posting!

    Please mods, ban this guy for 2 years.

    Please read the rules. Stop being an Zionistphobe.

    Forum Rules, Read Before Posting!

    Please mods, ban this guy for good.

  26. #26
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Enough with the bickering!

    Locked

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •