01-29-2006, 04:46 PM #1
St. Paul - Disciple? or Deceiver?
Are Christians Following The Teachings Of Jesus Or Paul?
Did Paul preach a different gospel besides Jesus Christ’s? Romans 15:20
Did Paul speak on behalf of God? Then why did he call himself a Liar in Romans 3:7? Is it True in in the book of (Numbers 23:19) when it says “God is not a man, that he should lie”?
- The law of circumcision was instituted in (Genesis 17:10),
Paul condemned it in (Galatians 5:2)
- Jesus Said Circumcise Male Children (Luke 2:21),
Paul Said Circumcise is not necessary (Romans 2:26)
- Jesus said not to do honorable things amongst men (Luke 6:15) (Luke 16:26),
Paul Said its ok to do honorable things amongst men (2 Corinthians 8:21) (Romans 12:17) (Romans 14:18)
- Jesus said pray in your room and shut the door in secret (Matthew 6:6),
Paul said pray everywhere (1Timothy 2:8)
- Jesus said you only have one father who is in Heaven (Matthew 23:9),
Paul said He became your Father (1 Corinthians 4:15)
- Jesus said he did not come to end but to fulfill the law (Matthew 5:17-18),
Paul said Jesus ended the Law (Romans 10:4)
- Jesus said Road to Heaven is thin and Narrow and Few are Chosen (Matthew 7:13-14),
Paul said all Israel will be saved (Romans 11:25-26)
- Jesus said you have one leader (Matthew 23:10),
Paul said you have countless leaders in Christ (1 Corinthians 4:15)
- Anger is Disapproved in (Ecclesiastes 7:9) and (Proverbs 22:24),
But Anger is approved by Paul in (Ephesians 4:26)
- God dwells in chosen temples (2nd Chronicles 7:12-16),
Paul Says In (Acts 7:48) The Most High does Not dwell in Temples.
- Paul Said God Dwells in light (1Timothy 6:16)
But in (1Kings 8:12) the Lord says He dwells in Thick Darkness
01-29-2006, 05:06 PM #2
Some examples, I will post more tomorrow.
01-29-2006, 05:09 PM #3
Intreresting stuff, makes you read things a litle more closely.
01-29-2006, 05:12 PM #4
I have printed this out...My father and sister have this debate ALL THE TIME...thanks for the post CAUSASIAN...
01-29-2006, 05:28 PM #5
This three passages, shows he decieved people, to gain their trust, and to win them over.
Corinthians 9:20 9:22
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some.
01-29-2006, 09:46 PM #6
"But when SAUL had come to Jerusalem HE tried to join the disciples; but they were ALL AFRAID OF HIM AND DID NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS A DISCIPLE"
01-30-2006, 02:08 AM #7Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)