Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

'israeli' killed a 15 yrs old Lebanese Shephard inside the Lebanese liberated lands

Israeli forces on high alert in occupied Shebaa, after Hezbollah warned it will retaliate the killing of a shepherd
    Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 04:04 PM [Kods Time]

Israeli occupation forces in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms were on high alert, after Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hasan Nasrallah warned Israel that the Islamic Resistance will punish the killers of a fifteen year old shepherd, whose body was found this morning in the liberated Farm of Boustra.

Disbelief, sorrow and outrage; three words that describe the state of the Rahil family whose fifteen year old son Ibrahim, was shot by Israeli gunfire while grazing his sheeps in the southern liberated Lebanese Shebaa Farm of Boustra.

YUSUF RAHIL / Father of martyr Ibrahim said "They told me that Israeli forces captured my son. It was late at night and we couldn't go up there. At five o'clock in the morning, I went up there and I saw UNIFIL troops, and they told me to retreat because the Israelis might shoot me. And I found his body. He did not trespass any blue line. Israeli soldiers shot him from the occupied side and they hit him with bullets in his head, shoulder and thigh. My wish now is to die a martyr fighting those who killed my son. Last year Israeli tanks bombarded us, in 1995 they killed my father as well as 200 sheep but no one cared for us and now they killed my son."

KASSEM HASHEM / Lebanese MP stated "What the Resistance is doing today is protecting the residents of this region, through a balance of fear it imposed since May 2000. This is what protects our people in this region and not international resolutions and decision or the hopes of some local and foreign groups to disarm the Resistance that is protecting this country.
    We believe that the Lebanese government should bare responsibility and file a complaint to the UN Security Council, although we know that this council will never condemn the Israeli enemy since it observes its interests."

Israeli occupation forces are meanwhile on high alert in the occupied Shebaa Farms after the body of Ibrahim Yusef was found. The teenage boy had been reported missing for 24 hours and his family thought he had been kidnapped by the Israeli army. According to residents in the region, Israeli occupation forces positioned in the Rwayset al Qarn military post kidnapped Rahil after they shot him.

Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hasan Nasrallah had earlier warned Israel that if the boy was found killed, the Islamic Resistance will take firm action against his killers.

SAYED HASAN NASRALLAH / Hezbollah Secretary General declared
    "I say that that if this Lebanese civilian was killed, the Islamic Resistance will undoubtedly punish his killers without hesitation, and it will not wait for a permission from anyone, nor will it wait for anyone's approval or consent. Of course we don't expect that the UN Security Council condemns this aggression, and we also don't expect the US to condemn it, and even if they did, this will not stop the killings."

According to reports, an Israeli commandos unit of 20 troops violated the UN delineated blue line, north of the Ramtha post, and set an ambush, 700 meters deep inside Lebanese liberated territories, what might have led to the killing of the young shepherd.

It is not the first time that occupation forces target civilians since the Israeli 2000 withdrawal.
    Note:I just saw breaking news on BBC now that the UN investigators confirmed that the teenager shepherd was killed inside the lebanese lands with 3 shots in his body by an ambush set by "israeli" commandos inside Lebanon.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    According to International Law (not Hezbollah Law), Sheeba Farms is not Lebanese and therefore, it is not occupied.

AIZ
    Nasrallah has threatened blood revenge for a Lebanese infiltrator shot dead on the border Wednesday by Israeli troops. Israel reported that soldiers had shot two armed spies who crossed the border; Nasrallah calls them shepherds. The dead man is still lying on the Lebanese side of the border because Hizballah and Israeli troops alike suspect the body is booby-trapped.

M'guy...I don't know too many bomb-laden "shepherds".

I will repeat it to you maybe you dont understand from the first time:
    The UN investigators confirmed yesterday that the shepherd was killed inside the lebanese lands about 1 km from the border

The UN investigators confirmed yesterday that the shepherd was killed inside the lebanese lands about 1 km from the border

Father of shepherd killed by Israelis lashes out at UN
    Urges Hizbullah to avenge boy's death

By Mohammed Zaatari
    Daily Star staff
    Friday, February 03, 2006

SIDON: The father of Ibrahim Youssef Rahil, the 15-year-old shepherd shot and killed near the Shebaa Farms on Wednesday, lashed out at the UN peacekeeping force monitoring the border with Israel for "doing nothing" to prevent his son's death.

Ibrahim was herding his goats with a hunter in the liberated Bastara Farms bordering the Shebaa Farms, when Israeli forces opened fire on the pair, according to reports by the National News Agency. The hunter was taken captive by Israeli forces and later released, but Rahil remained missing for several hours.

Youssef Rahil, the boy's father, said he found his son's body early the next morning when he went to the farms area. He said he also found three goat heads next to his son's body.

The father said he had called out to UN peacekeeping forces in the area for help, but "they did not respond."

The site was later inspected by UN officials, along with Lebanese liaison officers.

Soldiers from UNIFIL's Indian battalion later transported Ibrahim's body from the area, as his father refused to take possession of the corpse until an autopsy had been conducted. UNIFIL has opened an investigation into the incident.

An examination of the body at the Marjayoun Governmental Hospital in South Lebanon showed Ibrahim had been shot three times; once in the head, the neck and back.

[B]Ibrahim's father accused UNIFIL of "negligence and indifference," given that a UN post is only 25 meters from where his son was killed.

"The UN forces did not care about what happened," he said, calling on Hizbullah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah "to take revenge" for his son's killing.

During a rally held for Ashoura the day before, Nasrallah warned Israel that "if the other Lebanese citizen (Ibrahim) is found to have been killed or hurt, the resistance will not wait for anyone's permission or approval to severely punish Israel, as we do not expect the UN Security Council to condemn the crime."

Lashing out at all parties, Rahil slammed the UN and the U.S. "as useless. My son was killed in a place close to them (UNIFIL), and they didn't even look for him."
    Rahil further slammed the government for "negligence."

While paying a visit to the grieving family, Hizbullah MP Qassem Hashem denounced the killing, but assured "the resistance is the one that can respond to the enemy."

The young boy was later taken to the Shebaa area for burial.

The National New Agency reported that Israeli forces and settlers have pulled back from the Blue Line, particularly the Shebaa Farms area.

UNIFIL has increased its patrols along the border and intensified its monitoring of the area. A full report was to be submitted to UNIFIL command in Naqoura shortly.

Lebanese security forces have since taken "precautionary measures" in the area, putting paramedics and ambulance teams on a state of alert. UNIFIL medical teams were also deployed.
    yea yea they are spies the IDF catch the shepherd spie than it release him 1 hour later because spies get released very fast.

AIZ
    Israel also must "slam" the UN because Hezbollah launches rockets into northern ISRAELI TERRITORY without provocation. Yet, the UN does nothing. I guess we're both screwed, then.

By the way, I still don't understand what makes you think this guy was some simple shepherd.

because the IDF caught his friend and then released him , if they were spies it would be impossible for them to release his friend, second because from the interview with there family he is a poor 15 year old illitrate shephard and when he died he was holding a little goat on his back so it dont get injured with spikes, if someone want to enter and spy he dont take goats with him, its obvious any logical human being can know this!

AIZ
    I'm not pushing the "spy" thing. I was talking about infiltration. That is a common practice on our northern border. We also have our victims from Hezbollah fire so I really don't feel bad for the 15 year old. We have many of those ourselves and the UN stays quiet when our 15 year olds are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I really don't feel bad for the 15 year old.
    and you agree with the IDF killing him ?

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    and you agree with the IDF killing him ?
    Do you feel bad when Hezbollah kills an Israel civilian? Don't even bother saying you do.

By the way...This looks like a "he said she said" type situation.

"In Jerusalem, an Israeli army spokeswoman said an Israeli patrol had "spotted an armed man who crossed the international border line ... He fired at the troops who then returned fire and identified a hit".

But Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora said initial information showed that the teenager was shot dead while he was inside Lebanese territory."

AIZ
    By the way, he was 17 not 15...just to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Do you feel bad when Hezbollah kills an Israel civilian? Don't even bother saying you do.

By the way...This looks like a "he said she said" type situation.

"In Jerusalem, an Israeli army spokeswoman said an Israeli patrol had "spotted an armed man who crossed the international border line ... He fired at the troops who then returned fire and identified a hit".

But Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora said initial information showed that
    the teenager was shot dead while he was inside Lebanese territory."
    first I am against the killing of any civilian are you ?

second I am not talking about my prime minister or somebody else I am taking the words of the UN investigator not my prime minister, the UN investigators confirmed yesterday that the shepherd was killed inside the lebanese lands about 1 km from the border and thats it.
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 02-03-2006 at 04:52 AM.

AIZ

second I am not talking about my prime minister or somebody else I am taking the words of the UN investigator not my prime minister, the UN investigators confirmed yesterday that the shepherd was killed inside the lebanese lands about 1 km from the border and thats it.
    Am I against the killing of civilians? Absolutely. Do I realize it can be a very nasty side effect of war? Absolutely. Am I suspicious when a 17 year old is shot by IDF troops 1km from the international line? Absolutely. Do I give a shit what the UN has to say? Absolutely not (no offense Bouncer). For all we know, the body was pulled back over to the Lebanese side by Lebanese. That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I personally have a lot of issues with the UN since there is too much influence from the Arab Bloc.

kis55 is offline Associate Member

UN investigators also said that Israel no longer occupies any part of Lebanese territory, yet you don't believe the UN on this score?

Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    UN investigators also said that Israel no longer occupies any part of Lebanese territory, yet you don't believe the UN on this score?
    this issue has been solved 3 months ago now they UN is waiting the Lebanese owenership papers that prove that Shebaa farms is Lebanese not Syrian , after this "israel" will have to withdraw from the farms according to the old 425 resolution.

Thread Information