Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Muslims Attack Danish Embassy

Maybe non-Muslims should start attacking Muslim embassies for all of the anti-Western, anti-Semitic cartoons they produce in their newspapers everyday!

Muslims attack Danish embassy building in Jakarta
    03 Feb 2006 05:41:25 GMT
    Source: Reuters

JAKARTA, Feb 3 (Reuters) - About 300 militant Indonesian Muslims went on a rampage inside the lobby of a Jakarta building housing the Danish embassy on Friday in protest over cartoons that Muslims say insult Islam and the Prophet Mohammad.
    Shouting "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest), the white-clad protesters from the hardline Islamic Defender's Front (FPI) smashed lamps with bamboo sticks and threw chairs around in anger at cartoons originally published by a Danish daily.
    They also threw rotten eggs and tomatoes at the Danish embassy symbol inside the lobby. The embassy is on the 25th floor of the building and protesters were unable to get past security in the lobby, a Reuters photographer said.
    Outrage has erupted in the Middle East after more European newspapers published the cartoons, which were originally published by Danish daily Jyllands-Posten last September. Muslims consider any images of Mohammad to be blasphemous.
    About 100 Indonesian policemen watched the FPI protesters as they made fiery speeches calling on the government of the world's most populous Muslim nation to sever diplomatic ties with Denmark and evict its ambassador.
    The protesters dispersed after an hour. There were no arrests.
    Newspapers in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Hungary have reprinted the caricatures this week, saying press freedom was more important than the protests and boycotts they have provoked.
    Many Arab commentators said the European defence rings hollow because, they said, European media protected Judaism and Israel from criticism.

AIZ
    Personally, I think its getting out of hand. The Jewish Star of David is turned into Nazi symbols in a myriad of Muslim newspapers and Jews are attacking embassies, kidnapping people, and the like. You know what's the worst part? The Muslim leaders are doing nothing to calm the street. Why? Just another way to take the focus off any domestic issues they have.

Europeans leaving Gaza as prophet cartoons spark outrage

By News Agencies

Diplomats, aid workers and other foreigners are leaving the West Bank and Gaza Strip as cartoons of the prophet Mohammed that were published in several European newspapers sparked outrage in the Muslim world.

Palestinian gunmen burst into a West Bank hotel and abducted a 21-year-old German teacher in Nablus on Thursday evening, and Gaza militants surrounded European headquarters in the Strip. But although the kidnapping was short-lived - within an hour, Palestinian police nabbed the gunmen and freed the teacher - it was just one of a series of worrying incidents that spurred foreigners' decisions to get out of the territories.

In Gaza, foreign diplomats and journalists began pulling out of the Palestinian areas and two countries closed diplomatic offices Thursday after masked Palestinian gunmen, incensed by the depictions of the prophet, threatened to kidnap foreigners.

The furor cuts to the question of which is more sacred in the Western world - freedom of expression or respect for religious beliefs. In the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the protests came just a week after Hamas defeated the ruling Fatah party in parliament elections and prepared to form the next government.

Newspapers in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Hungary have reprinted caricatures originally published in Denmark, arguing that press freedom is more important than the protests and boycotts they have provoked. One cartoon shows the Muslim prophet wearing a turban shaped as a bomb with a burning fuse.

Muslims consider any images of Mohammad to be blasphemous.

The Danish foreign ministry in Copenhagen said all Danes, except for two diplomats, have left the West Bank and Gaza in recent days. The Danish representative office in the West Bank was to be closed Friday because of the threats, a local diplomat said, and the situation would be reassessed after the weekend.

Norway closed its representative office in the West Bank to the public on Thursday because of the threats, but said the 23-member staff remains on the job.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    kidnapping a teacher. Thats a person that helps to educate there own people. Thats just sad.

My friends dad is working in Iran on a mining project(civil engineer, he has been in charge of 2 of the biggest mines in swede). I hope he is ok.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Allah must be real proud of the actions of those radical groups

Logan13 is offline Banned

virgins

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Allah must be real proud of the actions of those radical groups
    For their actions, they were rewarded with 2.5 virgins each.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    For their actions, they were rewarded with 2.5 virgins each.
    The news reported that heaven has run out of virgins

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ

Well what kind of heaven is that then?? UGH!!

On a side note it is very sad to see all this hate and innocent people gettting killed over this OR any of these other issues.. Makes me sick..

Oldman

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion

There was an ad in the papers today. It said:

"Desperately needed: Gay men, aged 18-25, for immediate work. Please call 1800-HEAVEN and ask for God (This is urgent - we have run out of virgins)"

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    There was an ad in the papers today. It said:

"Desperately needed: Gay men, aged 18-25, for immediate work. Please call 1800-HEAVEN and ask for God (This is urgent - we have run out of virgins)"
    Well, I can't be of assistance...I'm over the age limit

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Well, I can't be of assistance...I'm over the age limit
    But you qualify for the other prerequisites?

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    But you qualify for the other prerequisites?
    Wishful thinking?

He's too good for you.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Wishful thinking?

He's too good for you.

Thanks for putting me down. Not ladylike.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Are virgins suppose to entice one? I'll never touch a virgin again!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    The stupid thing is their actions are validating the cartoon - as I understand it one showed Mohammed with a bomb for a turban, suggesting a connection between violence and islam, I've just seen the news here in the UK and they're protesting with banners that say such things as "Slaughter all those who insult allah" and they're all chanting "UK you will pay, Bin Laden's on his way"

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    The stupid thing is their actions are validating the cartoon - as I understand it one showed Mohammed with a bomb for a turban, suggesting a connection between violence and islam, I've just seen the news here in the UK and they're protesting with banners that say such things as "Slaughter all those who insult allah" and they're all chanting "UK you will pay, Bin Laden's on his way"

Damn where are the skinheads when you need them!!!!!

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Don't forget about the attack on the Danish embassy, the threat to blow up the UN headquarters in the Palestinian territories, as well as kidnappings, and rioting. Not sure if this proves a correlation, though

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Not sure if this proves a correlation, though

Thread Information