Thread: Need Opinions

Shukdawg is offline New Member

Need Opinions

To start off. If this is in the wrong area please feel free to move.

My background first. Been lifting on/off for 15 years. Non stop for at least 1 year very seriously. I am 33 years old, 6'2", and 290-300 lbs. I have done 2 3 week M1T/4 Derm cycles this year with about 8 weeks between them. I ended each cycle with 6OXO. As of right now I am Powerlifting. My main goals are to get stronger. Secondary is to lose fat and gain muscle. I would prefer not to gain any weight, only LBM. I am hitting the treadmill at least 5 days a week. I am also being very careful about what I eat. Presently these are my lifts. Squat (competitive and deep) 545 with only a belt, Deadlift 630 with only a belt, Bench Press (paused) 500 with shirt and belt, and Good Morning 440 with only a belt. I train in a serious gym with alot of strong people. One even is a world champion that Bulk Nutrition sponsors.

My question is this. I have large amount of different supps and I want an opinion of how to use them in a cycle. If Im missing something let me know. I would also like opinions on why.

2 Bottles of Big1
    1 Bottle of Metacort
    1 Bottle of Norderm
    100 5mg Dianabol
    10 ml of Winstrol
    2 200mg of Deca Durabolin
    60 10mg Nolva Tabs
    10 50mg Clomid tabs
    40 20mcg Clenbuterol Tabs

How would you use this to get stronger and leaner. I dont care if my weight drops below 300 at this point as long as I get stronger. needless to say I use all the regular supps such as Mass Aminos, Dessicated Liver Pills. Omega 3-6-9, Vitamins, Minerals, Joint health, Whey protein, Egg Protein and I drink at least 1 gallon of fat free milk per day. I also use about 600 mg of r-ala per day.

Thanks ahead for all input. Striving hard to enter the competitve arena.

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to be a serious powerlifter you need to get off that treadmill. At least cut to 3-4 times a week at a very low intensity. It's going to be tough to get freaky strong and get leaner at the same time. I'm not saying it's impossible but trying to get leaner could hurt your progress. Also I think sled dragging would be a better option if you have one. As far as your supplements, I am not familiar with the first three you mentioned. I am familiar with the aas though. If you are going to use aas then you need test. I did not see that listed. Test and the d-bol are pretty basic drugs in powerlifting and you can't go wrong with those. I don't know very many lifters that use winny or clen . The clen may help you stay leaner though. But anyway, get some test and I can help you more.

Shukdawg is offline New Member
    2 Bottles of Big1.........1 Test Transdermals that work pretty well (twice/day 200mg)

1 Bottle of Metacort....Basically 6-OXO and 7-OXO PCT in a Transdermal

1 Bottle of Norderm.....Basically 6 Grams of 19-Nor Transdermal which converts to 900 ml of Nandrolone

Im on the treadmill about 10-15 minutes after I workout at a High Incline walking slowly. It still burns alot of fat. Also about twice a week I pull the sled. Westside all the way.

See what you think. Just consider the Big 1 as a Test AAS. Eventually Ill work up to the real thing. To be honest though these transdermals really work.

Thread Information