Any of you powerlifters ever used halotestin , if so:

1. what were your strength gains like?

2. dosage?

3. how long did you take it for?

4. Any other comments on it?

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    i guess not....

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    The powerlifting forum is dead most of the time , sadly - I guess you could try searching up " Halotestin " on the steroid part of the forums or you could go to the main page and look up steroid profiles .

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    I don't necessarily think the forum is dead, I think powerlifters tend to refrain from posting a lot about anabolics...We tend to focus more on our training then we do on the pharmacology aspect of things.

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    true, i was just wondering since i've heard that a few pl'ers used this the week before a meet, and i was just wanted to hear some real world feedback on it instead of the reading the same old steroid profiles that a bodybuilder wrote.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder
    true, i was just wondering since i've heard that a few pl'ers used this the week before a meet, and i was just wanted to hear some real world feedback on it instead of the reading the same old steroid profiles that a bodybuilder wrote.
    Truthfuly, Halo isn't that great of anabolic ...It's better for contest prep in Bodybuilding comps than it is for Powerlifting. It will increase your strength, but I don't know that it will do any better than Tren or Masteron (masteron isn't that great either, it's just DHT). Halo causes some to have agression problems and it's very hepatoxic.

I've used it, and yes I did notice an increase in strength (along with a pretty good loss of patience) but I didn't notice any type of strength gains that were superior to Tren.. and to be truthful, I've always been a big fan of dbol for a week before a big bench/squat/deadlift for strength purposes.

chop64 is offline New Member

halo

I hear this **** is badd ass, i never took it but the someone that i heard about taking it said it made them mean, they liked it

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Added 85lbs on my BP 1st cycle of Test E, Prop and Halo

Thread Information