Thread: Gaining wieght

Velkar182 is offline Banned

Gaining wieght

I am running a cycle of:
    test en 500mg wks 1-10
    dbol 30mg ed wks 1-4

I thought I might be able to strip some weight from 308 before the PA strongest man comp, so that my deadlift for reps might go a bit smother. So with cycling for 4x30mins a day, here I am at 322. I guess the moral of the story is that dbol+wgt.loss=yeah right!
    It is almost humorous how much water I can hold. I might try to dry out the couple weeks after my cycle, before the competition. I was at 308 and 20.2% bf and now I am 322 19.9% bf.
    I am trying to get as light as possible without killing my energy, since it seems like every pound I weigh shaves a couple off my deadlift. I figure some of you guys know about cutting before PL meets, so I was wondering what you guys do to suck down weight. One guy recommended Garcinia Cambogia. Any thoughts?

BTW I get done with my cycle 4 weeks before the competition, so I can't really do another cycle with say clen or whatever.

dirtybeast is offline New Member
    what about taking clen during your cycle also? cardio will only hurt your poundages and energy! there aint any weight class in the strongman comp is there? u shouldnt worry then! in order to improve the reps in the deadlift, increase reps in training! train the muscle to go that bit longer, but also dont forget the heavys. mix it up a bit!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    why not run the test e for at least 12 weeks bro???

Correction, 6 weeks between cycles end and the competition. I was thinking of hitting clen 8wks to competition, or even clen for 2 weeks, cytomel T3 for 4 wks and clen for another 2 weeks.
    I realize there is not weight class, but you have to consider mobility and energy. Doing two 40's (I don't mean alcohol ) takes it out of me. With tire flips, farmers walk and the keg race, I don't want to burn out energy wise. I think 270-285 is ideal for mobility and energy. I couldn't care less if it were PL.
    The only reason I am hesitant about doing T3 and clen at the end of the cycle and beyond, is
    1) my limited experience with gear
    2)I am not sure what will happen to my hormone levels (ie should I do clomid 14 days after the last test en shot and just continue my T3 and clen?)

Thread Information