Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ya_man is offline Member

worlds strongest and AAS

hey guys, i was just watching some world's strongest on TSN tonight and was wondering if these guys use steroids ? Or if using them is even legal for the competitions they compete in?...any input on this would be helpful!
    Thanks

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    They use steroids , sometimes they even die from them like Johnny Perry did. At least that's what it was attributed to by his family .... Here's a link reporting his death http://www.wral.com/news/1801726/detail.html

AVAGO is offline Member
    They run the biggest cycles ever dont they, i remember bdtr saying even he was scared of there doses

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    They take more juice than anybody. Whit Baskin was supposedly taking 7 grams of test a week.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Coke and speed are really big too, as stimulants during the competitions.

I think of strength athletes as the most extreme of the extremists. They're nuts.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Asking if strong men us AS is like asking if Ronnie Colemen uses hgh.

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    They use steroids , sometimes they even die from them like Johnny Perry did. At least that's what it was attributed to by his family .... Here's a link reporting his death http://www.wral.com/news/1801726/detail.html
    From what I understand, Johnny Perry died from cocaine. His enlarged heart was probably from his steroid use . Coke and roids don't mix.

nationalchamp97 is offline New Member
    johnny perry was one of my best friends on the circuit. Johny died of a heart attack-was over 400lbs. when he died

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Coke and speed are really big too, as stimulants during the competitions.

I think of strength athletes as the most extreme of the extremists. They're nuts.
    Yep. Pudzianowski got suspended from IFSA 1 year for testing positive for cocaine.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yep. Pudzianowski got suspended from IFSA 1 year for testing positive for cocaine.
    foolish...he was my favorite too...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yes they use juice

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    They take more juice than anybody. Whit Baskin was supposedly taking 7 grams of test a week.
    are yioe serious? 7 grams? thats sick, ithouht even 3 grams wasick. imo 1 gram is alot of test for the average man, it makes you like a lunatic! 7 must make you insane

power65 is offline Associate Member
    I don't even think a response is necessary here. It's obvious. These guys are taking everything under the sun and then some. Come on....look what the heck they're doing. You can't do that w/o the drugs.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Yeah For sure those cat's be pulling buses lol

Phildude is offline Junior Member
    They are actually high on cocaine when they do the competition?? Or am I reading this wrong.

unbelievable, you have these overweight giants who's blood pressure is through roof form there weight and juice and the adding coke on top of it, it is just a recipe for death!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    They run the biggest cycles ever dont they, i remember bdtr saying even he was scared of there doses
    if BDTR was scared by there dosages i hate to imagine how much they were running

what ever happened to BDTR?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    if BDTR was scared by there dosages i hate to imagine how much they were running

what ever happened to BDTR?
    He went to another board, but then his GF was paralysed in a car reck, he is pretty much invisible these days

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    He went to another board, but then his GF was paralysed in a car reck, he is pretty much invisible these days

whoa

didnt realise

simm is offline Senior Member
    Who is BDTR? pm me please

Yhea "Coke" can add strength to an already very strong person. I use to work in a jail while in college to help make ends meet. We use to get these guys brought in during the early morning hours. It was unbelieveable. Now I'm a pretty "Muscled Up" guy, but I had a hell of a time controlling these Coke heads when they where brought in High on Coke. We had this little guy one night break a pair of handcuffs. I'm talking about a little guy who went about 160lbs. This guy was wacked out of his mind on the stuff. Screaming, kicking, you name it. Well he broke his hand cuffs, while cracking the bones in his wrist and it didn't phase him. I know this is hard to believe. I honestly wouldn't have believed it if I had not seen it. "Coke" has that effect on certain personalities.

i have also heard nightmare freakish strength stories of people high on PCP

I bet hulk hogan can be the worlds strongest old man haha him and macho

I've decided once i get off the cycle i want to be known as Macho surfstud

Or Hulkmaniac

anyone ever see the "chappelle show" skt where4 tyrone biggums- a notorious crack addict get a drink call "red balls" which is suposed to be cocaine in a can, and he picks up a bus (while this is happening the audio is the bionic man music the nnnnnannnnnannnnnannaaaaa)to grab a dime underneath the bus! its actually really funny

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Has anyone tried coke in a powerlifting competition? Or strongman competition? Isn't that shit highly addictive? I am assuming you use it once or twice a year, and that is at a competition. Does anyone know of someone who tried it at a competitions and got hooked?

My dad worked out with a world's strongest man winner (dont want to say the name). He personally witnessed him juicing.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    My dad worked out with a world's strongest man winner (dont want to say the name). He personally witnessed him juicing.
    I bet it was Kaz...I dont expect an answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    Has anyone tried coke in a powerlifting competition? Or strongman competition?
    I dont. Stimulants like ephedra and caffeine are commonly used. But some guys do take coke before comp, or even better...crystal meth.

Can you get addicted to coke and meth the first time out if the dosages are moderate? I can's see using that stuff unless I am in the WSM. I wouldn't even use it to compete at America's qualifier. That is crazy stuff. I guess being the best these days means playing russian roulette with a full clip, aye guys?

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    It's sad when someone is on 7 grams of test a week. The funny thing is that these guys are from all around the world and they're all probably taking the same type and amount of roids. These guys are ****ing beasts. I know it takes something more to elevate to that level. But damn, these guys are nuts.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    They use crazy amounts of gear, just like the bodybuilders, it wouldn't surprise me if some of them rivalled big ron and cutler on the gear front and I dread to think what those 2 guys take!

they must have good doctors who know what their doing and keep track of minutia.

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Dude! Coke, juicing, lifting competitions at tropical places! Where do I sign up for this Strong Man stuff! Non-stop partying man!

haha. that's the funniest post ever!

Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    Dude! Coke, juicing, lifting competitions at tropical places! Where do I sign up for this Strong Man stuff! Non-stop partying man!
    It's the life isn't it?

Velkar182,

To answer your question of if these guys can get hooked on "Coke" the first couple of times they use it....the answer is yes. But you have to think. If these guys are using "Coke" to compete it also becomes a part of their weekly training. If they are using Coke for the strength increase don't you think they use it to train to??? It has been awhile since I've been around the BB scene. But there have been many top bodybuilders of the past that have fallen due to their drug problems and primarily Coke. Mike Christian who was a top Olympia competitor in the late 80's and early 90's had a real Coke problem. So did Mike Quinn. These guys all hit rock bottom because of the Coke. Mixing Coke w/ heavy dosages of steriods is a serious problem. I know years ago when Craig Titus use to train w/ us here in Houston before moving out to California he use to get all kinds of Coked up before working out just for the "Focus and strength increase". The way these guys see it, bigger weights mean bigger muscles. "So if I take Coke and I can lift more than that means I can get bigger muscles and be stronger. I can tear the muscles up with the coke and let the Roids rebuild them." Dangerous mind set in my opinion. And just look how great Craig is doing now. He's sitting in a county jail cell in Las Vegas awaiting trial for charges of murder.

To answer your question...yes these guys can get hooked on Coke and more than likely are.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i have also heard nightmare freakish strength stories of people high on PCP
    I work in private security and I can verify that coke and PCP can equate to some insane strength and pain numbing. If you are trying to control someone under the influence of one of these drugs you essentially end up breaking their limbs - joint locks just to not work to encourage cooperation like they do on normal people. It is like they do not feel the pain... scary really.

Power 65
    I was under the impression they used coke as a stimulant, but the theory you have thrown at me is incredible. Tear down with coke, and build up with steroids . It is insane. I said to myself the other day that I could never see using that crap on a regular basis but if I made it to WSM or something like that, a one time use might be worth it if I don't get hooked. Thanks for the post! I don't suppose anyone knows was ratio or percentage of WSM competitors use these types of addictive drugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information