bigken505 is offline New Member

how much is to much.. i could use the help guys

guys i cycled off and on for four years. and then i met the woman of my life if took me 9 months after a cycle of clomid to start producing .. can i take a small bit like 1 or 2 hundred mg a week the wont stop my own production ..
    Last edited by bigken505; 05-21-2005 at 05:32 PM.

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    You might want to try the steroid questions forum. That's where all the juice gurus lurk. Besides, all of us powerlifters are clean. I have heard that regarding this issue it really depends on the person. A small amount might shut you down and then again it may take a lot. I know of a couple of guys that have gotten their girlfriends/wives pregnant while taking a gram a week or more.
    Last edited by Power76; 05-21-2005 at 07:18 PM.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Honestly I wouldn't bother. Your body will want to maintain homeostasis and thus any dose will likely just block your body from producing as much testosterone to maintain it's natural level. Either stay clean or go full out. You can't go half way.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    even 1 or2 grams will shut you down eventualy, you can't stay on year round, you need to give your hpta the chance toproduce natural test.

Thread Information