Thread: Big Ron Jones

Christian Simmons is offline New Member

Big Ron Jones

Hey man I was looking for you after the bench in Detroit. I guess ya'll took off early. I wish things would've went better for you there but I know you. You'll be back. I had a bad day too. It looks like I'm gonna be over close to you soon. Rick Lawrence is putting on a meet in Tampa at the end of September and he asked me to guest lift. That meet is gonna be huge. Garry's gonna guest lift too along with Tony Conyers, Jim Hoskinson, and Beau Moore. I know Garry and I are using it as a tune up for the WPO meet in Chicago. Jim too I think. I don't know what your plans are as far as your next meet but it would be cool to see you there. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what's up with your training. [email protected]

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Simmons
    Hey man I was looking for you after the bench in Detroit. I guess ya'll took off early. I wish things would've went better for you there but I know you. You'll be back. I had a bad day too. It looks like I'm gonna be over close to you soon. Rick Lawrence is putting on a meet in Tampa at the end of September and he asked me to guest lift. That meet is gonna be huge. Garry's gonna guest lift too along with Tony Conyers, Jim Hoskinson, and Beau Moore. I know Garry and I are using it as a tune up for the WPO meet in Chicago. Jim too I think. I don't know what your plans are as far as your next meet but it would be cool to see you there. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what's up with your training. [email protected]
    Hey what's brother... great to hear from ya. I wish it would of went better too. I just felt way overtrained... once I got on the bench it was all over for me... too bad, I was the strongest I had ever been during that training cycle. Ya, we took off early, ate some food right away and got drunk as sh*t! I had a 5:00 am flight which also kinda sucked. I'm glad you placed top 3 that is a major accomplishment my man, be proud, you will have plenty of 1st place trophies in your near future! As of right now I am planning on doing the Southern states in Dec. but if nothing else maybe I will shoot over and check you out in Tampa. My training has been a little off. I am still nursing my lower back, but I should be at full speed again hopefully here in another month.
    Last edited by RJstrong; 07-16-2005 at 09:05 AM.

Thread Information