bob1234 is offline New Member

easy lift off bench?

hi about ten years ago in powerlifting usa magazine i saw a bench press that made it really easy to unrack the weight, dont know if it was hydraulic or what, but i really really want to buy one for my home gym, this is NOT a self spotting type machine that will 'catch' the weight and raise it for you, but one where the amount of force to unrack weight is very little, been looking all over for one and cannot find one, if anyone knows where i can buy a machine like this please let me know, dont care how much it costs any help would be great

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i have been reading that mag for over ten years, i remember a self spotting bench but not an easy lift off bench. if you remember what year you think you saw it, pl usa sells back issues of older magazine dates. it may help you.

bob1234 is offline New Member
    ya i have no idea what issue or year it was just that about 10 yrs. is guess, basically the ad said that no matter how much weight you have on the bar, unracking it was like unracking 135. at any rate i found something very similar to that bench and i am looking into it, thanks for your help though but i think what i found will do the job

Thread Information