Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

titan boss users....help!!!!!

how the fcuk do you get the titan boss suit on?? the material has NO give!!! you can't inch it up with your fingers!! any suggestions .....ideas??

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    You may have to purchase some suit slippers from either Titan or Inzer. They work really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Power76
    You may have to purchase some suit slippers from either Titan or Inzer. They work really well.
    can you use a garbage bag?

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    Give it a shot. We use the little plastic grocery bags to help with getting our shirts on.

ilovesus is offline Member
    my arms were to tight on mine so i went to walmart and bought 2 footballs, stuck them in each arm and pumped them both up. leave it set over night and as soon as your done pumping them up spray a little hot water on the arms. It works really good. Mine are in right now. theres a big comp at the ohio state fair this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus
    my arms were to tight on mine so i went to walmart and bought 2 footballs, stuck them in each arm and pumped them both up. leave it set over night and as soon as your done pumping them up spray a little hot water on the arms. It works really good. Mine are in right now. theres a big comp at the ohio state fair this weekend!
    nahh i don't want to stretch the suit, it would defeat the purpose. my measurements are right, the suit is just to thick to inch up, i ordered a suit slipper today, we will see what happens.

ilovesus is offline Member
    Ya that is true. alot of guys now are twisting their sleeves inward to get more pop coming up.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    keep workin' it man. I can't wait to hear what ya think when you finally squat in it. they say not to, but once I finallly got the suit high enough I used the straps to work it up... slippers should help though. I had to hit 700+ to get my depth... I can't wait... I will be puttin' mine on at the end of September.

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    keep workin' it man. I can't wait to hear what ya think when you finally squat in it. they say not to, but once I finallly got the suit high enough I used the straps to work it up... slippers should help though. I had to hit 700+ to get my depth... I can't wait... I will be puttin' mine on at the end of September.
    i do the same trick . i throw up he straps and wesel my way in,i still can't get it on, i have to wait for the suit slipper

Lurch is offline New Member
    Suit Slippers are a life saver. It makes it a lot easier if you have a couple of people help you into the suit as well.

Thread Information