Thread: titan gear

lifter76 is offline New Member

titan gear

Does any one have any experience with the titan dual quad Centurion and the custom deadlift suits? How did they perform.

power65 is offline Associate Member
    I have a custom Dual Quad suit. I went down to Titan's facility and had them measure me to make the suit. It is a awesome suiit. Well worth the money in my opinion. I have had the suit for about 2 1/2 yrs now. I promise, I have run this suit thru atleast 100+ workouts and it is still in good condition. I no longer compete in this same suit, but I do use it for training. It has held up awesome. No runs, snags, tears, looks almost brand new. Titan's custom gear does take a while to get. I think it took them about 3 weeks to make the suit for me, but I think it's worth the wait. I would recommend their gear over Inzer any day. Not trying to start a war over who's better, but I have had better luck w/ Titan gear lasting longer over Inzer. Inzer does make a great product, but seems to wearout a little quicker.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I have the custom made centurion and I was a bit dissapointed.
    Unlike my old marathon (which was worn to shreds when I got it from a veteran) the centurion only seem to help me in the bottom of the lift. The marathon suit would give me assistance all through the lift without pulling me forward or any of that shit.

I gave Titan my measurements, but they were way off and I had to alter both my squat suit and DL suit. It took them about four months or so to get the stuff to Norway as well.

After sowing the straps of the DL suit it gives me a a lot of help in the bottom. It`s really uncomfortable though, but I guess that`s part of the game.

The Fury bench press shirt works way better than expected, but then again, I`ve never tried anything else.
    The Fury doesn`t mess up my groove, it gives me plenty of push in the bottom of the lift and it`s not all that uncomfortable to wear.
    The only problem is that I`ve seem to have stretched it quite a bit, so I`m gonna have to sow it in.

Haven`t experienced any runs or tears in suits or shirt.

Considering the price I`d say Titan is good stuff. Could be better, but it sure could`ve been a hell of a lot worse too. Their knee wraps are torture, but damn how they work.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    try the f6, i here great things.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    also titandoes take forever to get your equipment in the mail, i live in the states and it takes 4-6 weeks!!! worth the wait and is comparable to the "METAL" equipment and a hell of alot cheaper.

Thread Information