MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Thanks Doc.Sus (deadlifts)

I swear since I started doing deadlifts all my back exercises have shot up like crazy!
    I did 280lbs on the seated row the other day for 6 (easy) which for me is amazing.
    The good Doc helped me out w/ them so I thought I'd give alittle thanks

What other staple exercise do you think drasticly increases your lifts? Besides squats of course :-)

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I swear since I started doing deadlifts all my back exercises have shot up like crazy!
    I did 280lbs on the seated row the other day for 6 (easy) which for me is amazing.
    The good Doc helped me out w/ them so I thought I'd give alittle thanks

What other staple exercise do you think drasticly increases your lifts? Besides squats of course :-)
    no problem MBaraso. deadlifts are my favorite. then squats, also i love partiela deads and squats, good mornings stiff leg deads,. i also like to use conventinoal and sumo from on dead, i treat them as seperate exercises. olympic close stance squats, but THE BEST of the best for overall body strength hands down, the power clean. the form is tough to learn. but it hits every where . trap, bi,s lats , legs back ... and it helps your dead and squat. great speed execise, helps with explosion out of the hole.

Thread Information