taubinator55 is offline New Member

looking for best Powerlifting cycle

Hello, My names Maks and im am trying to find the best supplement cycle to take to push myself through plataos and past my maximum strenght. I have been lifting for 4 years since my freshman year in high school. Now i am goin to have a final max out at the end of the year for bench and the clean. I am platoed very badly and have been trying many things to get over it but i feel that the only way to push myself throught it is something like d bol or test. I would like to work hard all year and then use those supplements just during the last 4 weeks or so. It doesnt matter that i keep all of my gains but i would like to keep maybe 50%. I cannot gain more then ten pounds so the doses should be low. I have reasearched a lot pct and what to take so i am looking to purchase clomid and milk thistle to keep myself healthy. heres a little about myself.

age-18
    weight-150
    height-5'9
    bf-about 4%

I would like to just use a d bol only cycle because it would be very effictive for gains and i dont want to inject myself so i preferebely want to use pills. If u can suggest a great d bol only cycle i would appreciate that because it is what would be easiest for me to take, but i am open to other supplement suggestions. I am open to suggestions about supplements but plz dont yell at me to not take anobolic steriods im am looking for positive opinions. I have researched the side efects and i know what im getting myself into.
    Thank you
    Last edited by taubinator55; 11-22-2005 at 06:55 PM.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    sadly enough you are probably not going to get the reaction you want here... I know you don't want to hear this but... obviously you haven't done enough research!!! you are much too young and a dbol only cycle is a horrible idea... suck it up, train hard, and your time will come... don't worry about high school max outs just do what you can do... cause trust me in the big scheme of things high school max outs are meaningless (you may not understand or realize this at your age, but hopefully one day you will) be patient, be consistent, train hard, let yourself grow naturally... and remember a big house needs a solid foundation... don't get caught up in being a big fish in a small pond!

taubinator55 is offline New Member
    Thank you for your opinion i agree with you but its not just a high school max out. Its more like i am goin to be in a certain strenght competition for the state so its more important because it only comes once and thats during high school and i wanna do the best i can do. I know I dont want to be a powerlifter as a sport after high school its just I need that last push of help to be the best while I am still in high school. So if you can give me any other advice now that ive stated this it would be helpful.
    Thank you

Hey bro, did you make a typo?? There's no way you're at 4% bodyfat.. That's like professional status on stage during competition!!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taubinator55
    Hello, My names Maks and im am trying to find the best supplement cycle to take to push myself through plataos and past my maximum strenght. I have been lifting for 4 years since my freshman year in high school. Now i am goin to have a final max out at the end of the year for bench and the clean. I am platoed very badly and have been trying many things to get over it but i feel that the only way to push myself throught it is something like d bol or test. I would like to work hard all year and then use those supplements just during the last 4 weeks or so. It doesnt matter that i keep all of my gains but i would like to keep maybe 50%. I cannot gain more then ten pounds so the doses should be low. I have reasearched a lot pct and what to take so i am looking to purchase clomid and milk thistle to keep myself healthy. heres a little about myself.

age-18
    weight-150
    height-5'9
    bf-about 4%

I would like to just use a d bol only cycle because it would be very effictive for gains and i dont want to inject myself so i preferebely want to use pills. If u can suggest a great d bol only cycle i would appreciate that because it is what would be easiest for me to take, but i am open to other supplement suggestions. I am open to suggestions about supplements but plz dont yell at me to not take anobolic steriods im am looking for positive opinions. I have researched the side efects and i know what im getting myself into.
    Thank you
    Bro im the last person that you'll catch preaching that someone is to young to use aas around here, but at 18 years old 150lbs, your just simply not ready yet. And your going to regret it later. BTW Dbol only is a horrible cycle.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Hey bro, did you make a typo?? There's no way you're at 4% bodyfat.. That's like professional status on stage during competition!!!
    im sure it was a typo.

Well, I won't lie, I started at 21, but I weighed like 150 lbs. I'm at 160 now. I've done two cycles. And I'm on Primo right now. But I'm ripped so at least I have something to show for it. My strength went up about 15-20 lbs. on the bench. And like 70lbs. on the squats.

Thread Information