Velkar182 is offline Banned

A virgin is gearing up!

I have never juiced, but I am fairly well educated about roids (I have a old dorm buddy that is a doctor) and I am going to gear up for the first time. I have had a miserable 4 month with little gains and I am looking to challenge for the collegiate National title a year from now. (I am at 675/601/625-1901) If anyone has a particular stack that gave them gains earlier in their juicing career please post it. I am not looking for something to advanced to start out.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    this is a powerlifting forum bro, put AAS questions in the AAS forum. First cycle? Take an injectable test like prop and see how it works for ya. Always take care of your health, this means bloodwork, good diet, good training, good rest, reasonable dosages, sterile needles/syringes,etc

chest6 is offline Banned
    so ur benchin almost as much as u squat? what shirt is that with

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    check outthe list of cycles on steroid .com. theyhave lists of novice ,intermediateand advanced cycles. ask questions in the aas forum, the boys will help you

I am using an Inzer Blast right now. I's say it's giving me 40 lbs since I have 570 raw. It's not that my bench is that good, my dl and squat have some issues I am trying to work out. Like I can pull over a 100 more with straps than I have in competition, so my grip is killing me there. I squat 810 for partials and I get 735 on Max effort days, but come competition I either go too deep, or don't go deep enough. If I get my shit together I'd be dangerous. I also think My pre-meet training is messing with my total, so I have to get that worked out well. I just take it in stride and keep in mind that I am still a kid in a man's sport and that I still have time to get there.

theblastshirt is a joke. get a titan f6 or a singlr ply ragex and you may get 100 plus pounds out of it

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    570 raw bench and never juiced ? Either your a half god or a total liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    570 raw bench and never juiced ? Either your a half god or a total liar.
    considering that shawn lattimer(one of the best super heavy weight pressers, does close to 6raw and 900 + with a shirt)
    is in that category, it is possible. but shawn weighs 400lbs, and i don't know to many people that can do this, it unlikely. what weight class is this guy in??

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    And this Shawn is drug free too ? Why, because he told you so ? I know soem raw 600lbs benchers, they all use AAS. Not necessarily more than others but they do use none the less.

I know Shawn is not drug free. I am a 275, or an SHW if I can't get back down. I don't talk about numbers, I do them. At a local meet (@ University of Pittsburgh) I posted 547, miss @ 593, 601, with an inzer blast on a touch and go. I weighed 311. Don't be surprised at next years collegiate or junior nationals if you see such numbers.

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    i lifed for many and i benched a 275 for 3-4 reps (no shirt) never trying gear. i dont think anyone can bench 500 without drugs!

Thread Information