powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Got my Inzer HardCore in the mail today!

I just received my Inzer HardCore squat suit. It is extremely tight! It ripped the skin off my fingers putting it on and took a long time to get it on. I guess I need to put at least 300 lbs on the bar to break parrallel, haha. With no weight I can't squat below parrallel without leaning way forward (which is unacceptable with weight on back) or bowing my knees in (which is awkward and unacceptable).

In a few weeks I will try it out in the gym and hope everything goes well. Do you guys use baby powder to help get it on? Do you guys were Inzer power pants underneath it?

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    That's cool bro. Is the hardcore IPF approved? Let me know how it it works. Someone suggest baby oil, or baby powder, but another told me that stuff like that decrases friction and that's bad. Can't you where power briefs with any squat and deadlift suit?

I called the people at Inzer and they said its personal preference about if you wear power pants, power briefs, or nothing under your suit. My power pants are at the gym right now so i cant try, but I am thinking with them on, not only will I have even more support but it might make getting the hardcore on easier.

I am definently not gonna use baby oil as oil would be a big mess and might stain or weaken the suit, maybe powder tho.

I think it is IPF approved.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I called the people at Inzer and they said its personal preference about if you wear power pants, power briefs, or nothing under your suit. My power pants are at the gym right now so i cant try, but I am thinking with them on, not only will I have even more support but it might make getting the hardcore on easier.

I am definently not gonna use baby oil as oil would be a big mess and might stain or weaken the suit, maybe powder tho.

I think it is IPF approved.
    I had great results with the hardcore inzer, and always wore the groove briefs, I would personally stay away from baby powder, for sure stay away from oil, it just needs some break in time. I remember giving up trying it on the first time, but had success the second time... after abouty 30-45 min. good luck lifting!

What results did you get with the hardcore? What was your projected raw to suited competition carry over?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    What results did you get with the hardcore? What was your projected raw to suited competition carry over?
    I would say approx. 60 lbs. its been about a year since i have used it... I made the switch to the titan boss and lovin every minute of it!

I need an IPF approved squat suit for my next competition. Do you know of anything that can get about a 100lbs when used maximally?

Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    I need an IPF approved squat suit for my next competition. Do you know of anything that can get about a 100lbs when used maximally?
    The hardcore is IPF approved as well as many others: http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/IPF%...ved%20List.htm get some good knee wraps too bro. The Z-suit could be good choice for you too, or even the champion both from Inzer. Try other brands as well and see what is best for you. Good luck at your next comp

Thread Information