Thread: Hurrican Crazy

power65 is offline Associate Member

Hurrican Crazy

Hello to everyone. It's been awhile since I've checked in or even had the opportunity to even read the board much. As you all know the Gulf Coast has been been hit pretty hard the past month or so due to the two Hurricanses we have had to battle. Luckily my home was spared in both. But I have many friends and family members that have really suffered a lot of loss this past month.

I know there are a few of you on this forum that I told I would help with putting together some routines and stuff. I'm sorry for not getting back with you guys in regards to this matter. I have just been crazy this past month or so with my company and personal stuff associated w/ these storms. I manage drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. As you can imagine this has made my life very very busy lately. But I promise I'll get back w/ you guys as soon as life slows down a little bit. I'm doing good just to get my training in myself w/ all of my traveling lately and everything else.

I do apologize to everyone if you've been waiting to hear back from me. But I'll do my best as soon as I can.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure everyone here understands... just glad to hear you've made it thru unharmed. My prayers go out to all the families affected by these tragic storms. Strong leaders as yourself will surely help the process of getting life back to normal for others. Priorities must be taken care of and we look foward to you getting back online when you can.

RJ

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    glad you are ok, i was wondering how you have been. are alll your employees alright as well?? i hope so. we are here when you get back, take care of your family and friends first, powerlifting and everything else are always second. we will be here when you get back,best of luck and well wishes
    Doc.sust
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 09-29-2005 at 01:18 PM.

Thread Information