Thread: Bench Shirt

Husker1 is offline New Member

Bench Shirt

I am finally getting a bench shirt. I am getting a Titan Fury. What is the easiest way to get a poly shirt on and especially off?

Thanks for any help.

P.S. I do not have a lot of help getting it on and off.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I do not powerlift, but have put many shirts on and off PL's, so my advice is; you better find you a buddy, fast. . .

Stronglikevicking is offline New Member
    on elite fitness they are selling 'sleeve' to help to put your shirt on, and they also have grip glove to help to, it looks like fish glove, and if you can, baby powder could help to put on your shirt.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    like mentioned above find a partner and fast. another option is to cut the back... this will allow for easier entry and exit, besides this makes it much easier to tweak the collar as low as possible... this will give you the most power out of your shirt.

Fallen_Angel is offline Banned
    I think the Rage X might be one of the easier shirts to get on and I can't do it without my wife and brother ripping the seams into my arm pits to straighten it out. I couldn't imagine getting it on alone.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if you use garbage bags on your arms or "suit slippers"it makes ita HELL of alot easier to slip a shirt on

Fallen_Angel is offline Banned
    Garbage bags? Damn doc, you been a round the block a couple of times. I never even heard of that. Does it work canvas armor...I mean the leviathan? LOL I'd try it if it had any chance of working. I wore bags in HS for wrestling a couple of times and they stick to the skin. The fact that is takes us 25 minutes to get suits on, I'd hate to get super hot in the process.

Iron freak is offline Associate Member
    do not use baby powder,you want the shirt to stay tight and in place,pull sleaves over elbows than pull over head.the sleaves are a good idea.cutting the back in my opinion is not very wise with the fury.they are designed like a open back.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    Garbage bags? Damn doc, you been a round the block a couple of times. I never even heard of that. Does it work canvas armor...I mean the leviathan? LOL I'd try it if it had any chance of working. I wore bags in HS for wrestling a couple of times and they stick to the skin. The fact that is takes us 25 minutes to get suits on, I'd hate to get super hot in the process.
    the garbage bags work for the shirt, i never tried them for the squat suit, i use the titan suit slippers and i get the squat suit on very quicly, they are worth a few extra bucks

Thread Information