simm is offline Senior Member

What cycle for powerlifting??

Guys..You have supplied me with great info since i have been a part of this group..I have a new question...What is the best cycle of gear for serious strength gains whilst powerlifting??? Thanx

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    personally I base any cycle around test... but my favorite for strength is definitely tren ... I usually kick start or end with about 30 days of dbol and I am known to run low amounts of deca for the joints thru a heavy training cycle (200-400 mg a week)... keep in mind I am not an amateur I have built up to doses and stacks of this nature over the years...
    I would always suggest taking the least amount necessary to achieve the gains you are looking for... good luck and keep researching.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Thanks alot

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    In my readings I have found that there are esters involved with test, like test enthate and test prop. Does it matter which of these i'd use? I imagine it would. The second question is a cycle using only test won't hurt, right. any need for nolvadex or clomid here?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    In my readings I have found that there are esters involved with test, like test enthate and test prop. Does it matter which of these i'd use? I imagine it would. The second question is a cycle using only test won't hurt, right. any need for nolvadex or clomid here?
    a cycle of using anything corretly wont hurt. and you better believe you will need clomid when you are done or you will loose all your gains. nolva, you may get away without, but i would keep it on hand in case of gyno. yes big difference between porp and test E, take look at the steroid profiles by "hooker "on both tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    with prop you will be a pin cushion with up to 1-2 shots daily (to do it right in my opinion) which is usually not appe****g to a beginner... enanthate is a longer acting ester so you can actually get away with a weekly shot (I still like to split it up to at least 2 shots a week)Test by itself is great... no doubt about that... my first cycle was test cyp and dbol ... WOW I responded well to that (and still do) just research there are upsides and downsides to everything... eventually if you are serious you will find what works for you by trial and error... much like training.

testing 1 2 3.... appe****g... why did it do that???

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    RJstrong, do they test you or how do you cycle before the meet so you wont get detected....i saw you said deca and i know that can stay for over a year in your system

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    RJstrong, do they test you or how do you cycle before the meet so you wont get detected....i saw you said deca and i know that can stay for over a year in your system
    apf doesn't test.

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    with prop you will be a pin cushion with up to 1-2 shots daily (to do it right in my opinion) which is usually not appe****g to a beginner... enanthate is a longer acting ester so you can actually get away with a weekly shot (I still like to split it up to at least 2 shots a week)Test by itself is great... no doubt about that... my first cycle was test cyp and dbol... WOW I responded well to that (and still do) just research there are upsides and downsides to everything... eventually if you are serious you will find what works for you by trial and error... much like training.
    test suspension you take 1-2 shots a day. prop you can do every other day. also prop will give you less water retention, and is quicker acting than test,E or C. if your trying to maintain a certain weight class than try prop, if you unlimited the E or c is better. also with the e or C you really may only need 1 - 2 shots in an entire wk.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    thanks for the info guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    test suspension you take 1-2 shots a day. prop you can do every other day. also prop will give you less water retention, and is quicker acting than test,E or C. if your trying to maintain a certain weight class than try prop, if you unlimited the E or c is better. also with the e or C you really may only need 1 - 2 shots in an entire wk.
    good point on test choice and maintaining weight for your class!

RJ, ever take halostein? , that combined with tren = mean!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    RJ, ever take halostein? , that combined with tren= mean!!!
    No I haven't... but you definitely have me interested!

Thread Information