Thread: frantz briefs

lifter76 is offline New Member

frantz briefs

What kind of carry over can I expect with the Frantz double poly briefs? I am thinking of combining them with my Centurion.

someone???????????????????????

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i didn't know fratz even made any poly. why are you chosing frantz? if you want the best poly, try this out , order the titan Boss briefs, they are the strongest poly material i have ever seen or used. they are only single ply because if they were double you wouldn't be able to move. the materail is thicker than to ply denim. you will fly out of the hole in theses bab boys if you break parlell. why are you using the centurion? ever try the dual quad or the boss squat suit? what fed do you lift in?

My suit is a stock centurion but I was told it has the harness system in it. This is my first meet in a new federation (WPC) so I was gona use my old gear for now then upgrade for the next one. What kind of carryover did you get from your Boss briefs? Do you use the Boss suit as well?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i use the boossssuit, and i use it with regular poly briefs for now, to much boss material maybe over kill. i haven't done max effort work in it yet, but i appproximate i can get an extra 200lbs outof the suit, and i am a raw lifter and don't evr train with the suit often at all, so if you become experienced with this suit who know the possibilitieis are unlimited. also carryover varies from person to person. just because a guy like big gene gets 300-400lbs of carryovr out of his shirt doesn't mean i would get that much out of the same shirt in my size. also the boss will get you out of the whole in a hurry, and will help even with the upper end of the lift, unlike the canvas suits.

Thread Information