Thread: creatine

BigB396 is offline New Member

creatine

im 6' 1" 170 and 17 years old and i play football and trying to bulk up. Im already on a high protein diet. i take a 40 gram shak everyday and watch what i eat as far as protein. I've tried and heard of many of the supplements out there and there mostly bullshit but i was wondering if creatine modyrate is any good. this is the kind i would get. Anybodies opion would be appreicated.
    http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutr.../products_id/3

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Ihave had incredible results with creatine, especially when I was a teenager. Cell-Tech is the best on the market in my opinion. I have had stellar results with large amounts of liquid creatine (this might be a bit expense for you). Basic creatine will work, but it is difficult to get into your body. The most importnat thing is that if you take a straight creatine, do not mix it with anything with acid in it (ie citrus juices, soda, etc.). Acids denature creatine. The next thing is that you need to take it in with a sugar, the more complex the better. So taking it with fruit juice, or a glass of water with dextrose ( even better) is the first step. A couple of things increase the absorption and utilization of the creatine such as phosphorus, alpha lipoic acid (an exception to the acid rule) and a couple other things.
    The bodies production of energy also requires a five carbon sugar call ribose, as it uses creatine. The bodies ability to produce ribose is limited to the amount of creatine that it can produce from amino acids, so implementing ribose into your diet would also be wise. Many nutrition stores online sell this.
    Make sure you read up on creatine so that you know when and how much to take.

Sepsis is offline Member
    try sytrax swole v3, its the best creatine i have had and if you look online you can get a month's supply for around $25

jbarker111 is offline New Member

Smile

yea creatine is good. the first time i used it wsa great. I felt stronger and looked bigger. people i worked with said damm your arms are getting big! There all differant variations out now i just stick with the good ol'simple creatine monahydrate. I don't use it all the time now. I usally use it when i'm kinda pleatued with certain wieght it seems to help break through it. just drink plenty of water.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    it can help. but not like gear can help

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    i used cell tech and saw good results in strenght but i was also bloated, mostly in the face, i'm using eas monohydrate now, i can't tell the difference cause i'm also on a cycle right now...it surely helps tho...

i think i might go on EAS creatine seeing as i dont have a job. and i heard from alot of people they feel bloated as hell while on cell tech. any other recommendations of brands would be apreicated

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB396
    im 6' 1" 170 and 17 years old and i play football and trying to bulk up. Im already on a high protein diet. i take a 40 gram shak everyday and watch what i eat as far as protein. I've tried and heard of many of the supplements out there and there mostly bullshit but i was wondering if creatine modyrate is any good. this is the kind i would get. Anybodies opion would be appreicated.
    http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutr.../products_id/3
    If you are only using one shake a day you might as well not use it bro. Creatine works miracles for some ppl and does next to nothing for others. Contrary to what the other reponses on this thread are I would not recommend Cell-Tech. All that dextrose is just gonna pack on fat and muscletech products are seriously overpriced.

Thread Information