Velkar182 is offline Banned

Only two federations

Maybe they should make only two federation. One federation with many drug tests a year with no eqipment and call it the Pure League. Then make another federation for juice and equipment and have a motto, "We don't care about injecting it or wearing it, so long as you lift it!"
    This a$$ that lifts at my gym claims to be the state champ in PA because he one some feds PA championship. Meanwhile back at the ranch my numbers were bigger than his even though I won mine raw, and he had as many layers of whatever he could put on. I felt like socking him. He always talks trash and makes sure he isn't there when I am. Funny thing is that he pops d-bol like it's candy, but I don't tell him his liver is gonna fall out. lol Am I F#$% up? LOL

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    Maybe they should make only two federation. One federation with many drug tests a year with no eqipment and call it the Pure League. Then make another federation for juice and equipment and have a motto, "We don't care about injecting it or wearing it, so long as you lift it!"
    This a$$ that lifts at my gym claims to be the state champ in PA because he one some feds PA championship. Meanwhile back at the ranch my numbers were bigger than his even though I won mine raw, and he had as many layers of whatever he could put on. I felt like socking him. He always talks trash and makes sure he isn't there when I am. Funny thing is that he pops d-bol like it's candy, but I don't tell him his liver is gonna fall out. lol Am I F#$% up? LOL
    Take it easy Velkar182. There are jerks and idiots in every sport, dont let him get to you.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i like jack asses like this guy, now what you have to do is workout with the deuche and put him in his place. as far as 2 federations go, only in a perfect world, not here not ever, would never happen

power65 is offline Associate Member
    Here in Texas I can't even keep up w/ how many federations there are. So there are tons of people walking around claiming they are the State, National, World Champion. I often go to meets just to watch. You wouldn't believe how many times that I hear that a state record is about to be set and then you see that the guy just lifted about half of what you lift in that event and in your wt. class. Titles, Records, etc don't mean much because there are too many organizations out there. Seriously, I was at a meet about 6 months ago and a guy in the Opne 242s benched 500lbs. They were praising him because he just set the State Record. I was thinking, "Only because no one lifts in this organizations." I know about 10 other 242ers around the state that could out bench that guy by about 150 lbs. So it's all in the eye of the "Ego Holder". As far as two Federations, I'm game. It will never happen....But I would love it. Just locally rightnow we have the following Organizations on the local State Level: APA, APF, WABDL, NAP, AAU, NASA, USPF, USAPL, and I'm sure I'm missing a few.

What you have to do is just find a organization that you feel comfortable with and go with. One thing I will say. No mater what organization I've ever lifted w/ I'm always found a great group of guys. Powerlifters just seem to be all around good guys.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    It is hard to come by meets in PA. Maybe I should move to TX! Many of the meets I attend are not santioned by a fed. But I am a memeber of 4 feds, just so I can hit 4 meets a year. In PA they are like lightning, and they never have meet in the same region twice. So if I travel, it may as well be to Nationals. If we had meets locally, I'd go to watch them for sure!

Thread Information