power65 is offline Associate Member

Great Pre-Workout Drink

Hey guys. I just found a awesome pre-workout drink. It's made by Fizogen and is called Blast Cycle. This stuff rocks. Really helps get you going and talk about focusing power. This stuff is awesome. I still haven't even used the full dose yet. The directions call for 2-3 rounded scoops. So far I've managed to use up to 1 1/2 scoops. I'm actually a little timid about trying the full dose. But all I know is I've never trained better. It's just what the doctor called for on those days when your a@s is just dragging in behind you. Give it a try.....you won't be disappointed. Has anyone tried any of Fizogen's other products???? Just wondering?

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    If it is anything like NO Xplode, I am sure it is good stuff. Probably many similar ingredients? Even though you might feel like NO Xplode is about to give you a heart attack at any second, the instant gains are insane and worth it.

power65 is offline Associate Member
    You are one of many people that I keep hearing say that they get good results from NO Explode. I tried NO Explode for about 4 weeks and never did I notice a difference. I'm not saying that you are wrong. But for some reason it just didn't work for me. I tried it everyway you can imagine. But yes, like you're saying it is similar to what NO Explode is suppose to do. Again...not knocking NO Explode. My training partner gets really good results for it, but for whatever reason it does nothing for me. Thats how I came to trying Blast Cycle......and like it stated before.....Blast Cycle Knocks my Socks Off.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i prefer my crystal meth/vodka and orange juice cocktail, it gets me moving!hahahahaha!

Thread Information