Velkar182 is offline Banned

Hardcore squat suit

I intend to compete the rest of this year in IPF, so I got a Hardcore since the Leviathan is illegal. I am experience with the Z-suit and the Leviathan. I tried to get on the hardcore and I was shocked I couldn't get my hips through the body of the suit. I couldn't for the life of me get this damn thing up so that I could start working my thighs into it. My wife seems to think the suit will be tougher to get on because unlike the leviathan, the material gives more is stretchier) and i am going to have to suffer the super chafing.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    I intend to compete the rest of this year in IPF, so I got a Hardcore since the Leviathan is illegal. I am experience with the Z-suit and the Leviathan. I tried to get on the hardcore and I was shocked I couldn't get my hips through the body of the suit. I couldn't for the life of me get this damn thing up so that I could start working my thighs into it. My wife seems to think the suit will be tougher to get on because unlike the leviathan, the material gives more is stretchier) and i am going to have to suffer the super chafing.
    The hardcore is very tight. I got chaffing on the legs and it made my fingers bleed putting it on. plus it took so much energy and time to get it on.

power65 is offline Associate Member
    LOL. Wait till you get the straps up and try squating. Make sure you have plenty of tome to workout in this suit before your competitions because more than likely the super tight suit is going to change your technique a little. I use a custom Dual Quad made by Titan that is IPF Legal. I like it better than the Hardcore Suit. Just my opinion. I just feel more comfortable squating in the dual quad.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    thanks for the feed back. I just can't get the body of the suit over my hips. I wonder if the size is too small.

geoff2000 is offline New Member
    im a 90 kg lifter and got the hardcore squat suit <size 34>,after eventually getting into it 10 mins approx. i found so far that im not squatting any more weight,i reckon ill have to change my stance etc to see what is the most comfortable and strongest position for squatting.totally pissed off with it,but ill keep working at it.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    get a pair of suit slipper, they cost $15 bucks, your suit will go on in 5 seconds, no problems or chaffeing ever again!

power65 is offline Associate Member
    Good advice from the Doc of course. Yes suit slippers do help a ton.

Thread Information