Thread: back to the gym

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member

back to the gym

I have a knee injury (tore cartilage ) so I haven't been training for the past 5 weeks. The doc. just gave me the green light to start rehab. work to strenghten my leg up a bit before surgery. So I'll be going back full tilt with my bench training and doing what I can for my Squat and Deadlift. I think I'll be able to get my lifts back up without actually squating or deadlifting. My speed work will suffer but my ME workouts should go fine.
    Keep this forum strong we've got a great start lets keep it up.

xxxl83

jbrand is offline Member

Re: back to the gym

Originally posted by xxxl83
    I have a knee injury (tore cartilage ) so I haven't been training for the past 5 weeks. The doc. just gave me the green light to start rehab. work to strenghten my leg up a bit before surgery. So I'll be going back full tilt with my bench training and doing what I can for my Squat and Deadlift. I think I'll be able to get my lifts back up without actually squating or deadlifting. My speed work will suffer but my ME workouts should go fine.
    Keep this forum strong we've got a great start lets keep it up.

xxxl83
    Good luck with the rehab bro. I had a dislocated shoulder a while back and I had to work my regimen around physical rehab. My squat went from like 300-480 over a 2 month span because I put so much emphasis on it. Part of the injury game is getting done whatever is POSSIBLE to do, rather than letting specific areas that affect your fundamental strength take control over your training.

Where do you train in LI anyway? I've been in and out of LI gyms for years, I seem to be very picky about the caliber of people who I train with in an environment.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck bro, hit the damn iron hard

Thread Information