Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member

Angry 6/19 Maximum Effort BP

/>
    2. Close Grip Floor Press w/ a mini Band: 185x4x3

3. Tate Press: 40'sx4x6

4. Rear and Side Laterals (Done between sets of Tate's): 12'sx2x12

5. Chest Supported Rows: 150x4x5

6. Ab Wheel: 2x8, 2x12 All sets done with a band, the sets with 8 reps, I also drapped a chain over my shoulders.

Ermatroudt

Nico is offline Associate Member
    What is this?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Why it's his workout of course!! He's just sharing his workout's with us over on the pl forum. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry it doesn't to most people. Read up on some pl threads and you'll get a better idea of what he's talking about.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Will do bro, Thanks.

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member
    Nico this is my training program, it is based on the teachings of Louie Simmons and Dave Tate of Westside Barbell Club, more, much more information can be gleaned from: www.elitefts.com I post my training here to help other lifters get an idea about the volume and lifts we use.

2. Close Grip Floor Press w/ a mini Band (Floor Press: This is a special max effort exercise designed to help strengthen the midpoint of the bench press. It is also very effective in increasing tricep strength. This exercise is performed exactly the same as the bench press except you lay on the ground instead of on a bench. Make sure to pause in the bottom of the movement before the accent. This exercise has been used with much success at westside barbell club for the past seven years. ): 185x4x3

3. Tate Press (This movement is great for bringing up the lower part of the tricep. The best benchers all seem to be very thick around the lower upper arm region. This is where this movement comes into play. To do this you begin with a set of dumbbells sitting on your chest with one end facing up. The butt or back ends of the dumbbells should be touching each other. When you begin the lift you are doing a cross between an extension and press. Make sure to keep the butts of the bells together throughout the entire lift.): 40'sx4x6

4. Rear and Side Laterals (Done between sets of Tate's): 12'sx2x12

5. Chest Supported Rows : 150x4x5

6. Ab Wheel: 2x8, 2x12 All sets done with a band, the sets with 8 reps, I also drapped a chain over my shoulders.

Ermantroudt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6/19 Maximum Effort BP-187geeks.jpg  

Thread Information